(Topic ID: 650)

Charlie's Angels Flippers Not Working

By alfadogmusic

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Benboogaard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 14 years ago

Flippers are enabled by the Q relais. Try to check this by pressing it manualy.

If the Q relais is'nt activating check your scematics to see witch transistor drives the relay. But dont forget that the CPU - Driver cable is real troublesome. I (and this is not the nice looking way to do) always solder the wires to the boards.

One of the important thing if you buy a system 1 flipper is to see if the displays are working... (if thay work the game probably boots up).

Gottlieb is just my cup of thea

#9 14 years ago

Well i repaired a lot of Gottliebs and once you got them bulletproof (goundmod) and did all mandatory fixes thay are more relible than Bally or Williams pinballs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Benboogaard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/charlies-angels-flippers-not-working?tu=Benboogaard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.