(Topic ID: 182408)

Charity concerns, Looking for information. PinballEDU

By Tsskinne

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joesaid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Thank you for your interest in Pinball EDU and its activities. As you know we have been running raffles to raise start up funds. We have chosen as our first initiative to open the Pinball Education Center in Frederick Maryland. We believe this will create a base for our impact. Beyond the admin and legal work involved in running the raffle I have been focused on procuring a lease space for the center. This has been a frustrating process for us with the first space failing at the last moment due to another businesses "no arcade" lease clause and multiple others for various reasons. We have persisted in my search and I am currently working with another local non-profit towards what we're hopeful will be a good fit.

I'm confident that once we close one of the two leases we're working on right now and your questions will go away. I have countless hours volunteering my time to promote, fundraise and network to getting Pinball EDU in the media and accepted as an novel concept in our local community.

Thanks for all your support and love.

If you would like to be notified of our announcements please send an email to [pinballedu at gmail dot com] and you'll be the first to hear the news. I believe we will close on one of the leases in March or early April!

--

Joe P. Said
    Executive Director/Founder
    Pinball EDU Charity, 501(c)3 #47-2840921
    www.pinball4kids.org
    www.winapin.org

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joesaid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/charity-concerns-looking-for-information-pinballedu-2?tu=joesaid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.