6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 6 years ago

I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.

I went from being marginally good to Un coordinated and terrible. I'm still working on it.

I was never very good at my theatre of magic. I think about 1.7 billion was my high score.

I am healing and pinball play is therapy for my brain. Now I need to beat this game hard. New brain new path ways new pinball play. The challenge begins.

Anyone else changed the way they play?

#2 6 years ago

I never had 'Style'

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I had a stroke and three brain surgeries.
I went from being marginally good to Un coordinated and terrible. I'm still working on it.
I was never very good at my theatre of magic. I think about 1.7 billion was my high score.
I am healing and pinball play is therapy for my brain. Now I need to beat this game hard. New brain new path ways new pinball play. The challenge begins.
Anyone else changed the way they play?

What better way than to use something you enjoy as a pathway to recuperation. Keep on keeping on.

#4 6 years ago

I mess around with making myself control the balls during multi ball. I tend to keep the balls moving vs catch and hold.

#5 6 years ago

Sometimes play sitting down, viewing the game at a lower angle to the playfield.

#6 6 years ago

I'm trying but I'm stuck on suck.

2 months later
#7 6 years ago

I have chipped away at the theater, no luck. I am terrible. Worse now since the stroke. But.

Playing is therapy. Real good therapy. I m terrible but it benefits me, to play. It is a fun gauge to see if I get better. It's very very marginal. No I would say. Not better. But that makes it even more challenging to play.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changing-your-playstyle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.