IMG_1729 (resized).jpg
0Duotron-Work-08 (resized).jpg
image-22 (resized).jpg
15th Position Switch Fix (resized).jpg
Specials Problem (resized).jpg
0Duotron-Work-07 (resized).jpg
0Duotron-Work-06 (resized).jpg
0Duotron-Work-05 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

Hi EMsInKC
I do not see a Maximum-Switch in the schematics --- here the Zero-Switch. Greetings Rolf

0Duotron-Work-05 (resized).jpg0Duotron-Work-05 (resized).jpg
#10 4 years ago

Hi EMsInKC
I do not have the Big Brave (1974-05) - I do not have the Duotron (1974-09) - but I have the schematics. "Out of Sight (1974-12)" I do not have - I have a partial schematics. Greetings Rolf

0Duotron-Work-06 (resized).jpg0Duotron-Work-06 (resized).jpg
#12 4 years ago

Hi EMsInKC
in my schematics "Duotron" I do not see a "15th Pos. Switch". Therefore I am not 100% sure about wire colors and so feel uncomfortable talking about the switches on the Replay-Unit.
I also wonder about the OP's solution of "Free Credit / Free Play". Greetings Rolf

0Duotron-Work-07 (resized).jpg0Duotron-Work-07 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#15 4 years ago

Hi JudeRussell
thanks for Your post-14 - someting new to me ... "J-Add-Replay-Unit-Relay" and THERE in the wiring is the "15th Pos (Replay Unit) switch". Greetings Rolf

#28 4 years ago

Hi
if I would do something - I would do as frenchmarky suggested in post-24. Rather easy to do and can be taken away by an latter owner --- easy to document.
IF (if, if) I would like to try - does this works ? - I maybe would try "wiring I show in the JPG".

One thing that is never discussed - shouldn't be an switch on the Replay-Unit to open and stay-open Positions 10,11,12,13,14,15 to make the Coin-Lockout-Coil to quit pulling ?
The way it is wired in the pins : Replay-Counter (lets say) is in position-12, a coin is worth 5 replays - throwing-in a coin makes the Replay-Counter to step-up - BUT ONLY three steps (reaching position 15: No more credits added). Greetings Rolf
0Duotron-Work-08 (resized).jpg0Duotron-Work-08 (resized).jpg

#35 4 years ago

Hi frenchmarky
(I do agree with You (post-30) - but) what do You say to these "my marked green in the JPG". Greetings Rolf

0Fireball-Work-07 (resized).jpg0Fireball-Work-07 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changing-special-on-duotron?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.