(Topic ID: 92603)

changing machine. please help....

By liorillusion

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140527_013103.jpg
    20140207_225358.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

hello. i have 7 pinball machine in my house. i need to take 3 machine to my ware house.... which machine you think i need to take and which to keep?
    i have:
    Corvette
    Road Show
    Star Wars data east
    Twilight Zone
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Monopoly
    Last Action Hero

al the machine fully restored and with special mod and special effects. please help meeee

20140207_225358.jpg20140207_225358.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

Why do you need to take 3 to your warehouse?

#3 9 years ago

All good games, but if forced to get rid of three I'd choose Corvette, Star Wars & Monopoly.

#4 9 years ago

this is a known problem , best summarised in the puzzle

A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage. There is a boat that can fit himself plus either the wolf, the goat, or the cabbage. If the wolf and the goat are alone on one shore, the wolf will eat the goat. If the goat and the cabbage are alone on the shore, the goat will eat the cabbage.

How can the farmer bring the wolf, the goat, and the cabbage across the river?

you just have to decide which of the 3 pinballs is a wolf . goat or cabbage to get to the warehouse across the river.

Alternatively put in storage the three you play least

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bluefishy:

you just have to decide which of the 3 pinballs is a wolf . goat or cabbage to get to the warehouse across the river.

#6 9 years ago

Pirates - good game but gets boring after a while, same for Star Wars and definitely take Monopoly it's boring all the time!

#7 9 years ago

corvette is my first machine! my friend dosent like the road show i dont like the monopol. and the star wars and i did not play in the last action hero... because i finish the retore only today like my pirate machine!
    i need to take 3 from my home to 7 month because i dont have a place... in my ware house i have like 100 pinball machines....
    and my friends like the star wars because the darth vader topper come to your face! this is very scary and funny!

20140527_013103.jpg20140527_013103.jpg
    #8 9 years ago

Can I come live in the warehouse?

#10 9 years ago

Id say get rid of Pirates, Monolopy, and the third I cant choose

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from funtimewithdave:

Id say get rid of Pirates, Monolopy, and the third I cant choose

you have the pirate? its boring? and ithink all the stern machine is boring after time....

#12 9 years ago

I only own an old EM, just by judging your list out of my personal preference. But I agree, some of the Sterns IMO seem to act the same, or have the same shots

#13 9 years ago

what do you think about the road show?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changing-machine-please-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.