(Topic ID: 60468)

Changes From Stern Prepare To Pay More

By rlevin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xmen.jpg
    goinn_bg.jpg
    HulkSmash.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I am confused. I would swear several months ago you went off on "I am done with Stern rant".
    If you kicked them to the curb what do you care and why are you getting emails?

For exactly the same reason Stern is consolidating: because onesey-twosey "distributors" are also the highest maintenance, lowest profit, and constantly fish for and spread gossip.

#151 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmods:

Stern's a joke. They make largely marginal games and have coasted because they were the only game in town. Now they are using the fact that Jersey Jack pins are around $7k to justify their own price increase. Laughable.
    I'm not that big of a fan of WOZ but at least you can see where the money is spent. How soon until Stern is charging $7k for a pin and justifying it because it has a giant, plastic toy glued somewhere to the playfield?

I'm sure you glad you posted this.

Because we have never heard this exact same specific 100 percent identical thing said at least a thousand times. Not once. Not ever. Not one single time in the history of pinball has this ever been said. This one single post by you has doubled the value of pinside if not zangtupled it.

Mods, can we make this a sticky?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changes-from-stern-prepare-to-pay-more?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.