IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
honda_accord_99-03 (resized).jpg
ec0f66aced98c3183be5458f366883201f31ba47 (resized).jpg
14868616957031880555332 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #830 Update on playfields stocking according to Stern Posted by Manimal (7 years ago)

Post #839 Story of a Pro owner's PF swap Posted by JoshODBrown (7 years ago)

Post #878 replacement playfield recieved - dated jan 5, 2017 Posted by RickAHG (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gotaquestion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

without skin in the game

Guy has 18 pins by his collection list.

#175 7 years ago

Honestly, something I think ALL pinball companies (manufacturers, part sellers, etc) could benefit from is better communication. When I ordered my WoZ from JJP it was like pulling teeth to figure out when it would ship, and why shipment was delayed 3 times. When I ordered some mods from a few companies, same deal. All communication came from my end directed at them, and I had to ask multiple times why it hadn't shipped. Titan, Pinball Refinery, and Laseriffic are the only companies so far that have been ridiculously good with their communication.

I asked Stern a question (not related to this) about a purchase 3 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I'm just never hearing back. Luckily, it doesn't matter if I hear back anymore. But my point is I can't think of many industries where you get to ignore your customer after they've paid you $5,000-10,000. People probably wouldn't be as mad about this if Stern gave regular updates on why replacements aren't going out yet and what they've learned about what caused the problems.

Pinball as a whole needs to get with the fact it's not 1990 (or 1970) and people expect effective, prompt, thorough communication.

#292 7 years ago

Yeah I was going to mention that a ton of people have said they signed but don't own a game, or signed because they hate that code updates have been slow.

Those people are useless in this situation and there have been a lot. Or at least they're useless if the next step is gathering plaintiffs which I've seen written "it's not" but the tone of the last several pages show it totally is.

#333 7 years ago

That's not how change.org works. You have to use the link provided in your signature confirmation from when you originally signed the petition.

#348 7 years ago

I can believe Stern is cutting costs on soothsayers and fortune tellers.

Also I'm sorry your games are ghosted, but those have to be some of the most high traffic machines around. And trafficked by extremely, extremely drunk people at that.

I can't say I'm surprised they're damaged.

Edit: I'm not defending Stern, I'm saying those are bad examples. KPG's board has nowhere near that wear and is broken. Jesus Christ.

#430 7 years ago

Maybe they found the "calling card" so to speak as to what is causing these issues.

#434 7 years ago

That was an immediate thought of mine as well. If they're rejecting tons now, is there a NEW problem? Or did they discover the cause of an existing problem, but unfortunately the SLEs and LEs had to go out the door early and now bad playfields are sitting out there waiting to be discovered.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delta, BC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gotaquestion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changeorg-petition-gary-stern-replace-defective-playfields?tu=gotaquestion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.