IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_2441 (resized).JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
honda_accord_99-03 (resized).jpg
ec0f66aced98c3183be5458f366883201f31ba47 (resized).jpg
14868616957031880555332 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 26.
#251 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Then they will point out what is covered under their warranty.
Then they will point out that they have been replacing playfields outside of warranty, even though they are not required to do so.

Unfortunately Vid is right, replacing playfields is only a PR move (or to get the very greasy wheels off their case). It's been said a gazillion times, vote with your wallets people. You don't like what Stern is doing, stop buying their machines (and contact them telling them this so they don't simply rely on sales numbers).

Me and my wife have both been a Toyota fan for almost 20 years, we especially loved Scion. They killed off the Scion brand because they didn't invest money into it so sales tanked. The Rav4 (which she's owned 2 of in the past) has gone from a small affordable SUV to an overpriced behemoth without hardly any bells and whistles, so my wife switched to mazda and MY next car will also not be a Toyota. You know what Mazda did after we bought our car? They wrote us a letter to thank us for buying a vehicle from them, and gave us window stickers because they're hungry to increase sales.

Stern is sort of like the Toyota of pinball machines. They're #1, so they don't have to care about their customers. Except toyotas work reliably

#252 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

The problem is it's just not the answer you want to hear

If true, that is an answer Stern should be providing kpg.

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

They only started replacing playfields weeks ago. You can't start from the time you notified them. They Churchill playfields were only started being produced again in October
I am thinking in the best interest of customers that's what you don't get.

Apparently you have more information then what Stern has given me or my distributor- just to think- had me and everyone else that had problems only contacted hoby1 here on Pinside, we would have known everything would be ok! Thanks!

#254 7 years ago

No problem ...... That's why I waited for the November run to get my premium.

It's been a well talked about fact around here that they changed back to Churchill. Where have you been.

Obviously your more about debating and calling people out then listening to advise that could possibly help you

#255 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Unfortunately Vid is right, replacing playfields is only a PR move (or to get the very greasy wheels off their case). It's been said a gazillion times, vote with your wallets people. You don't like what Stern is doing, stop buying their machines (and contact them telling them this so they don't simply rely on sales numbers).
Me and my wife have both been a Toyota fan for almost 20 years, we especially loved Scion. They killed off the Scion brand because they didn't invest money into it so sales tanked. The Rav4 (which she's owned 2 of in the past) has gone from a small affordable SUV to an overpriced behemoth without hardly any bells and whistles, so my wife switched to mazda and MY next car will also not be a Toyota. You know what Mazda did after we bought our car? They wrote us a letter to thank us for buying a vehicle from them, and gave us window stickers because they're hungry to increase sales.
Stern is sort of like the Toyota of pinball machines. They're #1, so they don't have to care about their customers. Except toyotas work reliably

You better change your user name.

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Stern's defense will just be that it's a commercial piece of vending equipment.

Well how's that going to fly when George Gomez's interview is played in which he talked about the "shift" in who is buying pinballs... (slightly paraphrased):

"It's a huge challenge because we were a commercial business... quality expectations were different... games were put on a street and an operator operated them...there were no unboxing parties. The expectations have shifted...the game experience...the quality expectations, the material and processes we have to select in order to make games for the modern world are a lot different than what we chose in the 90s. In the 90s if an op got a game and there was a scratch on the wall of the inside, he had can of black spray paint in his tool box and he took care of it. But today, we are making something that is collectable and it's a consumer product, so the expectations are different. You know, when you take your Samsung TV out of the box, it's perfect. And so the expectation for our product has become that. So one of my challenges is that I had to transition all of the processes and material choices...and how we design the physical elements of the game to reflect the consumer product as opposed to a product that somebody operated."

Pretty much says it all... they know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. The pricing clearly reflects it. And the VP of whatever has said it. And they've already been appealing to customer complaints that fall outside of that antiquated warranty.

I don't know if a petition or law suits are necessary...but I can certainly understand why collectors who shelled out $5K to $8K are frustrated. I've always found Chas at Stern to be really responsive, helpful and accommodating. So it's super confusing to hear that customers are being shutout. Doesn't make any sense.

#257 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You better change your user name

unfortunately I'm going to need to, had it forever

#258 7 years ago

stern (resized).jpgstern (resized).jpg

/couldn't help it

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

No problem ...... That's why I waited for the November run to get my premium.
It's been a well talked about fact around here that they changed back to Churchill. Where have you been.
Obviously your more about debating and calling people out then listening to advise that could possibly help you

So your hersay is better than stern's own responses... oh and that stern refuses to actually confirm any of this... to even their own distributors/partners?

Do you not see the problem here?

You remind me of the guy who insisted in sept he knew everything about what Playfield's were going out... and was entirely wrong... because he trusted his anecdotal info as if it was representative of everything.

And kudos for telling people that paid before the game even launched.... that waiting till nov was the informed buy. Way to go captain hindsight

#260 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

They only started replacing playfields weeks ago. You can't start from the time you notified them. The Churchill playfields only started being produced again in October
That's were your totally wrong.......I am thinking in the best interest of customers that's what you don't get.

I got my GB replacement playfield November 23, 2016

#261 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So your hersay is better than stern's own responses... oh and that stern refuses to actually confirm any of this... to even their own distributors/partners?
Do you not see the problem here?
You remind me of the guy who insisted in sept he knew everything about what Playfield's were going out... and was entirely wrong... because he trusted his anecdotal info as if it was representative of everything.
And kudos for telling people that paid before the game even launched.... that waiting till nov was the informed buy. Way to go captain hindsight

Don't act like it was unknown .. Fkn well know fact around here about the PFs. WTF Gary said about it on a press conference! Everyone new they were going back to Churchill and now its my fault because I paid attention and did my homework. Ooooh I should have alerted the media. As far as being an informed buyer.... thats also correct. This summer I would not purchase because of the problems that were coming up. In September I trusted my dist. to give me the most accurate information concerning the problem. I weighed all my options and made a choice which was to wait until I was sure.

As far as issues, I never, ever said there wasn't problems as there 100% is. Bottom line GO HANDLE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT. Don't want my advise fine, let see how fast this type of diplomacy gets him a new PF.

#264 7 years ago

I feel your pain, KPG, and certainly respect how you feel you should handle for yourself.

Quoted from hoby1:

let see how fast this type of diplomacy gets him a new PF.

There is a lot more truth to this, than being realized, I fear.

#265 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I feel your pain, KPG, and certainly respect how you feel you should handle for yourself.

There is a lot more truth to this, than being realized, I fear.

If I sound unsympathetic I am truly sorry. The only point I am hoping to get across is...... I really feel your best chances are bending over backwards to work with them even if you shouldn't have too.

Bottom line is ..... Its all about getting you a new PF ASAP

#266 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

If I sound unsympathetic I am truly sorry. The only point I am hoping to get across is...... I really feel your best chances are bending over backwards to work with them even if you shouldn't have too.

I think you are fine, its a perspective.
In a charged thread and situation like this, often it plows ahead with a direction and purpose not to be swayed.

Often times, its all emotions, and as shown, empathy is possible, but rejected if it isnt towing the line, or coming from one in a similar situation.

Bottom line, this may get KPG a result faster, or slower....we will wait and see.

Personally, I believe it will result in a faster "answer", but a slower "result".

I truly hope not, for his and others sake.

#267 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You are totally right. I ended up wiring him the money because he wanted a 4-5% additional if paying by CC which was kind of crazy. But in my defense, I didn't know that until after I waited months and then he asked for final payment. If I ever buy another NIB, it will be by credit card only.
I wish there was reasonable pricing to buy through Amazon.. if there was a problem, Amazon would take my return in two seconds and send that shit right back to Stern and deal with them instead of a distributor. That's why amazon is the best place to buy things online- they have the customers back no matter what.

Not true. Waiting on an amazon return to be approved right now...

#268 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

bottom line is Stern should be taking better care of their customers

Stern is the one who should be bending over backwards to take care of their customers or one day they may find themselves on the wrong side of things.

I'm glad things have worked out for you...now go away and let the OP get his promised replacement playfield that he was promised 6 months ago.

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Personally, I believe it will result in a faster "answer", but a slower "result".

with the vindictive nature of the PR team, let's hope they are not the 2 guys dealing with the pf exchange process...

I fear given the shear volume of pf defects going out the door and continuing even now, that the only real solution is people have to speak with their wallets.

That is a big reason that I whole heartedly support this and other social media storms to try and get the word out. Preventing future sales for Stern is a good start to make them wake up and change what they are doing. I also liek the idea of writing a personal letter to let them know they will not be getting future dolars until they fix current issues, improve communication, and set forth a more tranparent code update plan for each game.

I know some think it is silly, but I have to imagine that if Gomez and Gary both get even 50 letters (1-2) a week which personally tell your story and frustration with trying to be a loyal customer, then it cant hurt the cause.

#270 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I think you are fine, its a perspective.
In a charged thread and situation like this, often it plows ahead with a direction and purpose not to be swayed.
Often times, its all emotions, and as shown, empathy is possible, but rejected if it isnt towing the line, or coming from one in a similar situation.
Bottom line, this may get KPG a result faster, or slower....we will wait and see.
I truly hope not, for his and others sake.

I'm past the point of caring when my playfield will get replaced now. I've been waiting almost 6 months.. who knows had I kept waiting how much longer it would be?

When I decided to do this I knew I would stir the pot and piss off the guys at Stern. I know it could cause a vendetta against me for doing so.

It's all good. I plan on just sitting on my GBLE until it gets resolved. If Stern is going to pull that crap and put me at the end of the line so be it- but I'll see to it that their laziness to communicate with customers and set up a proper replacement program will cost them more work in the end.

The sad thing is they know about this petition and still choose to remain silent. They literally don't give a shit about all of the customers affected by this.

The end result is obviously a new PF, but really it is to gain confidence back to actually buy more Stern products as I don't trust them anymore. I'd love to buy Aerosmith right now, sad thing is if I give them more of my money and I get a game with a bad PF, then now I have two jacked up machines. How stupid would I be to give them more of my money when they still haven't made it right with my GBLE?

#271 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

with the vindictive nature of the PR team...

I've actually heard about this directly from someone active in pinball press that experienced it firsthand, but very much outside of the public eye. If his/her account is truthful, then the storyline is totally surprising and unprofessional. Quiet shocking, actually.

#272 7 years ago

12 more signatures needed! Almost there!

After that, I'll provide detailed updates on what is happening next to those that have signed the petition. Once I have hit 100, I won't post much detail here on the forum. I just need those signatures for the next steps.

Thank you everyone who has signed so far

#273 7 years ago

thanks for your efforts!

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Not true. Waiting on an amazon return to be approved right now...

Off topic but if not pri.e that happens. If prime as soon as shipping is confirmed the money is yours.

#275 7 years ago

Someone needed to take a stance, and you stepped up!

On the opposite side of this service fiasco, the call from Stern I received last year actually "Asked"
how my play field was. In the end, fine service as always for me personally.

One might know I try to support all businesses in this shared hobby.

One thing is true, and with no finger pointing at all, vindictiveness, in its petty form
does exist in the hobby and the industry with some, not all.

This is sad.

#276 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

The sad thing is they know about this petition and still choose to remain silent. They literally don't give a shit about all of the customers affected by this.

At this point, it may just be you that they don't give a shit about Kpg.

Like you said, all you can do now is wait it out, at the end of the line. Play your pinball machine, the balls still roll fine on the existing PF.

The current condition has zero impact on playing the actual game itself. You want to sell it? Just gotta wait it out.

Liike I said, on the bright side, you get a brand new PF at some point to swap out.

#277 7 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Yes they do. They are knowingly selling you defective material.

its not defective, its happened on may games in the past too. A big part of the problem is the yahoo's here demanding clear so thick you can measure it looking at the edge of the play field. In the old days the clear was thin and would crack at the inserts you'd see it in the black key lines. No one complained too much. The clear is now a bunch thicker so then there is movement the clear does not crack but instead pulls off the weakest bonded surface, which is the plastic since painting plastic sucks without special paints.

#278 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

At this point, it may just be you that they don't give a shit about Kpg.
Like you said, all you can do now is wait it out, at the end of the line. Play your pinball machine, the balls still roll fine on the existing PF.
The current condition has zero impact on playing the actual game itself. You want to sell it? Just gotta wait it out.
Liike I said, on the bright side, you get a brand new PF at some point to swap out.

Go read the comments on the petition... almost a hundred people that have signed it who haven't heard shit from Stern, and only two people claiming to get a PF replacement.

I know you are here defending Stern, and that's fine- but do you really think they will get away with this? If you do, then you are anti-consumer laws and that's unfortunate man.

#279 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Go read the comments on the petition... almost a hundred people that have signed it who haven't heard shit from Stern, and only two people claiming to get a PF replacement.
I know you are here defending Stern, and that's fine- but do you really think they will get away with this? If you do, then you are anti-consumer laws and that's unfortunate man.

Did you read my comments on the petition? Ck it out. Doug Moe

They need a MUCH better system of communication, especially with the sales success they are having. The Batman automatic email updates might be a step in the right direction.

Take a cue from Vid who's been around a long time. Patience. Maybe they just want to make sure the issues are 100% worked out right? It's costly to ship those things. Yes, communication and administration is terrible (see my comments)

I don't think they are getting away with anything. There are always many ways to skin the cat my man.

On the plus side, I love my Stern pins and am excited to have my BM66LE arrive next week. If it has any issues I have zero concern about them being resolved.

#280 7 years ago

Does the defect affect your ability to play your GBLE at all? Not one bit. It's cosmetic. You bought it, enjoy the shit out of it in the meantime.

Did the Apple issue affect my ability to use my machine? Yes it did. I have one of those defective machines and i purchased a replacement.

How long did the Apple action take to get resolved? Years.

#281 7 years ago

those advocating patience should ask themselves how they would feel if they were stuck with a pin that they couldn't sell....6 months is long enough to replace the pf....part of the issue is that there is no guarantee that the affected owners will even receive a new pf....

also, the smudging of the date and using an older pf for a replacement is indefensible....that is beyond sleazy...kind of shocking truthfully....

#282 7 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

those advocating patience should ask themselves how they would feel if they were stuck with a pin that they couldn't sell....6 months is long enough to replace the pf....part of the issue is that there is no guarantee that the affected owners will even receive a new pf....
also, the smudging of the date and using an older pf for a replacement is indefensible....that is beyond sleazy...kind of shocking truthfully....

Seriously, what they did for phbooms was pathetic. Such a shady move for a company to pull on a customer.

#283 7 years ago

I signed because I've seen the issues on multiple playfields and it was quite obvious that this was not a small, limited issue. it was affecting nearly all of the playfields in games that stern was shipping at the time (GB, GoT, Met and SMve)

I believe that this is just one more hit to stern's reputation. it was bad enough that it was soiled by the person / person(s) running their facebook page (the childish antics of banning and removing anything negative is akin to a redacted government document, but the delayed and no response mentality of those affected is unforgivable

the sad part is that there are many people @ stern which are outstanding people including chas and patrick in their service department
I've had what I would consider issues with my first NIB machine that I should have never had, but fortunately I'm technically oriented enough that I can take care of my issues myself. sure, I'm having to purchase parts that I probably shouldn't have to (and many of my issues should have been caught by their QA/QC department "every machine is thoroughly inspected before it leaves the factory"

however, with that being said, I still have to hand it to people like chas and patrick who are more than willing to talk and help you obtain the parts and/or information that you need in order to make things right

I mistakenly misplaced a part that I picked up during expo last year and sheepishly phoned them, explaining what had happened. the result was that they were quick to step up and replace the part that I lost (and overnight it to me, to boot!

and while I realize that there's a fine line between the "sales pitch" of what a company publicly broadcasts and what they silently do to correct issues, there's nothing more respectable than a company that can step up and admit a mistake, flaw, whatever it may be, address it and move on for the good of the company and it's customers

hopefully stern can hire someone to do just that in creating some transparency to the public (which are obviously more collectors than operators) as well as tightening up the procedures [in house] to reduce or eliminate these issues altogether

edit:
cleaned up the 2nd sentence

#284 7 years ago

those advocating patience should ask themselves how they would feel if they were stuck with a pin that they couldn't sell..

It's just like a certain car manufacturer model with their 2014 transmissions. No one would buy a used one. You were stuck.

No one at the dealer or the manufacturer had a date if/when a repair would take place. "We are working on it".

6 months is long enough to replace the pf..

Sure it would be, IF they knew exactly what the problem was, and how to fix it.

Those 2014 transmissions were only replaced at the end of 2016 when they finally figured out a workable mechanical solution - effectively 3 years latter.

I've got playfields with 3 different dates on them. One date might be the screening, one might be the clearcoating, one might be the CNCing. Sometimes the dates are 8 months apart. Super shocking.

ccwcsesc (resized).jpgccwcsesc (resized).jpg

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

whistles, so my wife switched to mazda and MY next car will also not be a Toyota. Yo

Guess the avatar is changing from toyotaboy to mazdaman

#286 7 years ago

10 signatures away from the goal. Almost there

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I know some think it is silly, but I have to imagine that if Gomez and Gary both get even 50 letters (1-2) a week which personally tell your story and frustration with trying to be a loyal customer, then it cant hurt the cause.

paper-shredder-takes-no-paper (resized).jpgpaper-shredder-takes-no-paper (resized).jpg

#288 7 years ago

Do you know what type of companies ignore bad feedback ?
Shit companies !

#289 7 years ago

The saddest part of this whole fiasco is it could have all been avoided with a simple phone call /email from Stern to the affected customers.
"Here is a quick update on the playfield situation. We are pretty certain we know what the issue is, steps are being taken to rectify it but we want to be really sure the issue is sorted before we ship replacement playfields. I know it seems to be dragging on but please show a little more patience and we are sure you will be happy in the end. Thank you once more for your patience and support of Stern products. "

That is all it takes. Communication.

As it stands decisions being taken at management level are damaging the superb work that gets done by the excellent staff on the coal face of technical support.

Stern. If you need a PR guy who knows how to deal with customers, I'm here all week.

#290 7 years ago

if they open it and read it, then it is a win.

Your image infers that they did that before shredding it

#291 7 years ago

After reading through the comments one of the things that could really hurt this petition is there are really only about 13 real playfield problems described "unless they are not stating them or adding pictures." Its not going to sway much weight when you have people signing saying they don't even own a game, they heard this is happening, not buying a game because such and such, and codes not where we think it should be.

Actually it could hurt your cause " Im not kidding "

They should be including their full name, date of purchase, distributor where it was purchased, pictures of the damage, and all dates and time's they contacted Stern with no avail. Any information staying specific to the actual issue at hand. I know your trying to get enough support, but its meaningless without documentation.

#292 7 years ago

Yeah I was going to mention that a ton of people have said they signed but don't own a game, or signed because they hate that code updates have been slow.

Those people are useless in this situation and there have been a lot. Or at least they're useless if the next step is gathering plaintiffs which I've seen written "it's not" but the tone of the last several pages show it totally is.

#293 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

The saddest part of this whole fiasco is it could have all been avoided with a simple phone call /email from Stern to the affected customers.
"Here is a quick update on the playfield situation. We are pretty certain we know what the issue is, steps are being taken to rectify it but we want to be really sure the issue is sorted before we ship replacement playfields. I know it seems to be dragging on but please show a little more patience and we are sure you will be happy in the end. Thank you once more for your patience and support of Stern products. "
That is all it takes. Communication.
As it stands decisions being taken at management level are damaging the superb work that gets done by the excellent staff on the coal face of technical support.
Stern. If you need a PR guy who knows how to deal with customers, I'm here all week.

Stern did communicate to KPG. kpg did they confirm you are in the swap program in writing? Really isn't the petition is about how long it is taking? Or do you believe they are refusing to swap your playfield after they said they would?

#294 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Stern did communicate to KPG. kpg did they confirm you are in the swap program in writing? Really isn't the petition is about how long it is taking? Or do you believe they are refusing to swap your playfield after they said they would?

I believe they did communicate with him. Then nothing. Communication in this day and age is easy. No excuse for leaving people in the dark.

#295 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Stern initially communicated to me in July, when I reported the problem after I received my GBLE. I made a complaint with Trent, then they initially took 1.5 weeks to reply to him.

I took it upon myself to contact Stern directly via phone call and email, and no response for a week as well.

That's when I started posting my pics of my game here on Pinside like others, because no one at Stern was acknowledging the issue.

Finally, due to my posting and raising a scene here on Pinside in August, that's when Gary called me personally to tell me I'm on a "program" that Trent will tell me more about soon, and to "turn the heat down online" about how I'm going about it, and to wait for more info by Trent and to stay in contact with him.

Every month or so I would reach out to trent to get status- his answer "haven't heard anything". This is still his answer.

Literally, since Gary's phone call 6 months ago- nothing. No additional details of the program, nothing. Direct emails to Gary and Patrick powers only resulted in an email a month later stating "the program has been pushed back".

Good to know 2 people got playfields at least

But I hope you can see why I took it to this next level- had stern simple replied to my emails and trent's emails this wouldn't be happening - I am simply doing this because THEY REFUSE TO COMMUNICATE BACK TO ME OR TRENT. It's not like they respond to us and tell us to be patient- no, they literally decide to ignore both me AND my distributor- which as you can read here is happening to not just me, but dozens of others.

Unacceptable.

So before you jump on my case and tell me to be more patient, or I'm going about this the wrong way- I hope this post puts it into more perspective.

PS- Illinois attorney general complaint was filed yesterday, with public proof others are affected too which will make the complaint even bigger. That's the first step before the next step- that next step will not be communicated here on Pinside, only to those who have signed the petition, as the attorney who will be handling this has advised me not to post on this publicly on the matter once he takes it over. I'll just need more info from everyone affected so I can have him reach out to everyone. But that's all I can say.

#296 7 years ago

Seems on par because the exchange just started.... except for the terrible communication

The next question I would ask is:

Did the people that received their exchange get notified of a date in advance. Or did they just receive their box and get notified at that point ( no notice in advance ).

If the later, thats the way they are proceeding with the exchange. Not the best, but if it's consistent they are doing it so they don't have to be held to a deadline.

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Seems on par because the exchange just started.... except for the terrible communication
The next question I would ask is:
Did the people that received their exchange get notified of a date in advance. Or did they just receive their box and get notified at that point ( no notice in advance ).
If the later, thats the way they are proceeding with the exchange. Not the best, but if it's consistent they are doing it so they don't have to be held to a deadline.

I got a call saying "we are shipping you a box that willl go out today". No advance warning beyond that. My distro called me, then Pat called me a few minutes later.

#298 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I got a call saying "we are shipping you a box that willl go out today". No advance warning beyond that. My distro called me, then Pat called me a few minutes later.

Sounds like the way Stern is going about this process and if its thats so........... then they are doing something about it but at their own pace and schedule.

#299 7 years ago

So much outrage and can't even get 100 people to sign a petition, of which i'm one of them.

Class action? that will be another wager Kpg

#300 7 years ago

See my idea in the Stern are you serious thread

How about a raise $$$ for charity Pinside event. $50k

Put together a reasonable list of what we would like to see from Stern as a pinball community

Let's f ing work together. Novel concept

If Stern agrees and comes through then we make the $50k donation or whatever it is

That might get the point across much more effectively and actually accomplish something. Working with, not against

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changeorg-petition-gary-stern-replace-defective-playfields/page/6?hl=steveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.