IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_2441 (resized).JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
honda_accord_99-03 (resized).jpg
ec0f66aced98c3183be5458f366883201f31ba47 (resized).jpg
14868616957031880555332 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 26.
#651 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

So, what's the possibility here that there's no problem with the playfield/clear, but a problem with the design, speed, airballs, etc. of the machine? I'd be curious if ghosting occurs without any usage, or are airballs/etc landing on the inserts causing it?

No, it's not that. SMVE has playfield issues that the original Spider-Man does not have. It's a quality and process issue.

#652 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

So, what's the possibility here that there's no problem with the playfield/clear, but a problem with the design, speed, airballs, etc. of the machine?

0%

Quoted from bhwolf:

I'd be curious if ghosting occurs without any usage, or are airballs/etc landing on the inserts causing it?

Ghosting is an air gap between the clearcoat and the insert.

It can only be caused by failure to adhere (like the clear did not stay stuck to the face of the insert), or by movement (the clear stayed stuck to the wood AND part of the insert, creating an air gap along the edge during expansion and contraction of the playfield).

-

Possible fixes:

1. Thinner clearcoat.

The thinner the clear, the less likely that any surrounding movement will pull the clear up from the face of the insert.

Although collectors love the **left outside in an icestorm** look of thick clear, it's not really ever been a part of pinball history.

2. Softer clearcoat.

The more flexible the clear, the less likely it will lift from the face of the insert.

Although softer clears will not buff up as glossy.

#653 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Honestly... the concern is "the ghosting is minimal" now. And it's even more concerning because you have that nasty cracking situation elsewhere on the clear.
What happens in a year when the playfield starts to have clear issues elsewhere (or that minimal ghosting starts to progress). What then?
Not trying to rain on your day... but this is exactly why Stern needs to speak up. They have basically mumbled a policy and made fairly non-committed comments about the situation. You've got one distributor buying a game back... you have a supposed replacement program... there's one documented case of a replacement playfield having ghosting...
It's a little odd to see Stern complete disengaging itself. Frankly, I think they are just looking to minimize how many games they have to replace.

I agree that something needs to be said and a timeline given. I don't have doubts that the cracking my playfield has will get worse over time. I should be able to lift my playfield to add a mod, or tweak something mechanical without the fear of cracking clear coat..... or in my case have the crack get worse....

Quoted from iceman44:

Why not play the F out of it and then send the PF out to be redone by the masters 50k plays later, or whenever?
That's what I'm doing, thus I'm worried about what happens in the meantime
Pinball is fun and enjoyable. Not gonna ruin my experience with crapola

While that is a very optimistic way of looking at it, not everyone has the funds to be able to do this... I for one do not... :/

Quoted from Msch:

So let's begin the discussion about finding an attorney to file a class action lawsuit.

I don't think it needs to go that far yet. First things first. An announcement is needed by Stern addressing these issues people are having and offer a solution.

#654 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Although collectors love the **left outside in an icestorm** look of thick clear, it's not really ever been a part of pinball history.

I'm not a fan of the high gloss finish on newer playfields. I very much prefer a very clean, barely even reflective, Diamond Plate playfield any day.

#655 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If I truly liked the game I would have gone through that possibly.. but... I have heard "Who brought the Dog" so many times I wont miss the machine. It's too bad, as the machine/artwork/toys/etc look great.. but the code just does not have the longevity of a long term keeper to me.

I listened to a podcast yesterday with Steve Bowden and he said largely the same thing about GB. Great art, lights, look, design, but a solid MEH to play. I've only played the local one a handful of times and agree.

#656 7 years ago
Quoted from LeonSpinkx:

I listened to a podcast yesterday with Steve Bowden and he said largely the same thing about GB. Great art, lights, look, design, but a solid MEH to play. I've only played the local one a handful of times and agree.

I dont care what Steve or anyone else says.......... Its a great game, with outstanding artwork, original design and more toys than any new stern in years.

#657 7 years ago

Redknight, chipping in the drain hole is a fact of life.

Your ghosting is nothing. I have a sliver as well.

Shooter lane, put some protection down. They ALL divot over time

IF the clear chips all over your PF then I will personally rep you in a lawsuit against Stern as a good old Texas boy

So relax and enjoy

#658 7 years ago
Quoted from LeonSpinkx:

It's not Meh but it certainly missed the mark. The game could have been great but the design flaws are all too real to ignore.

#659 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

It's not Meh but it certainly missed the mark. The game could have been great but the design flaws are all too real to ignore.

I know man. It had so much potential.. at the end of the day, the theme misses the mark and does not feel like the GB movie itself at all. A lot of potential to have used better call outs, better modes and objectives, better sound effects, etc. The design is clunky in the sense of air balls and the flipper gap which makes it unnecessarily cheap when it comes to drains. The Slimer mechanism is unreliable.. in fact, mine doesn't register hits at all and I've given up on adjusting it because it stops working after a couple dozen games again.

My biggest complaint, besides the garbage playfield, is the code. It just seems it was so slapped together and rushed. Dwight is better than what is on GB. There are no wizard modes, only glorified multiballs. No depth whatsoever. Just lazy modes that you shoot the flashing lights and work your way up the ladders that gets old after a couple months.

We came we saw we kicked its ass mode is pathetic.. it's literally a multiball that should have been a proper wizard mode.

I definitely won't be buying another pin with Dwight on code again, and if I did, it will be after a couple years of him showing he has the motivation to code a game properly and to completion... because GB is just not something that he should be proud of, sorry. I know he's capable of better.

#660 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I know man. It had so much potential.. at the end of the day, the theme misses the mark and does not feel like the GB movie itself at all. A lot of potential to have used better call outs, better modes and objectives, better sound effects, etc. The design is clunky in the sense of air balls and the flipper gap which makes it unnecessarily cheap when it comes to drains. The Slimer mechanism is unreliable.. in fact, mine doesn't register hits at all and I've given up on adjusting it because it stops working after a couple dozen games again.
My biggest complaint, besides the garbage playfield, is the code. It just seems it was so slapped together and rushed. Dwight is better than what is on GB. There are no wizard modes, only glorified multiballs. No depth whatsoever. Just lazy modes that you shoot the flashing lights and work your way up the ladders that gets old after a couple months.
We came we saw we kicked its ass mode is pathetic.. it's literally a multiball that should have been a proper wizard mode.
I definitely won't be buying another pin with Dwight on code again, and if I did, it will be after a couple years of him showing he has the motivation to code a game properly and to completion... because GB is just not something that he should be proud of, sorry. I know he's capable of better.

The wizard mode is completing all three trees

#661 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think that sales show most disagree.

#662 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Oh, how many GB has Stern officially sold?

#663 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

The sale when I bought mine or the sale when I sold it because I hated it? Or does that just count as 2 sales? Whoa they're flying off the line now

#664 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Most people in my pinball circle dont care for it at all including myself. Great looking pin but that's where it stops for me....

#665 7 years ago

I really do not see how anyone could not like this pin. I think it is an absolute blast to play and very challenging also. To each their own I guess.

#666 7 years ago

Well..... they have been FS for a year now and Prem's are still not in stock yet. Cant be that bad, glad my dist. held one for me back in Nov.

So far Zero playfield issues with about 400 plays on. " lets hope that continues " Dimpling is smoothing out and now that its dialed in with all white S/Band's and adjustments done its always a crowd favorite. Love mine !!!

#667 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I really do not see how anyone could not like this pin. I think it is an absolute blast to play and very challenging also. To each their own I guess.

Its very good and straight forward game as it is . I personally believe in time they will polish this 30th anniversary game off.

Too many great features and toys to dislike it IMO.

#668 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I want to love it i do.... but theres something about the way it plays thats just a turn off...its not the toughness of it bc i have all my pins set up as difficult as possible. It just dont play well imo and ive played multiple premiums and pros....just isnt fun . Again just my opinion and i can understand why many love it .

#669 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Well..... they have been FS for a year now and Prem's are still not in stock yet. Cant be that bad, glad my dist. held one for me back in Nov.
So far Zero playfield issues with about 400 plays on. Dimpling is smoothing out and now that its dialed in with all white S/Band's and adjustments done its always a crowd favorite. Love mine !!!

#670 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I want to love it i do.... but theres something about the way it plays thats just a turn off...its not the toughness of it bc i have all my pins set up as difficult as possible. It just dont play well imo and ive played multiple premiums and pros....just isnt fun . Again just my opinion and i can understand why many love it .

Everybody don't like the same things so I understand. It just doesn't do it for you for whatever reason. I'm kinda that way with MET and most any music pin for that matter except maybe AC DC.

#671 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Well..... I they have been FS for a year now and Prem are still not in stock yet. Cant be that bad, glad my dist. held one for me back in Nov.
So far Zero playfield issues with about 400 plays on. Dimpling is smoothing out and now that its dialed in with all white S/Band's and adjustments done its always a crowd favorite. Love mine !!!

I'm hoping to get a Premium in February, can't wait!

#672 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Everybody don't like the same things so I understand. It just doesn't do it for you for whatever reason. I'm kinda that way with MET and most any music pin for that matter except maybe AC DC.

How long have you owned it for?

I'll tell you, for 3 months straight I loved it.. put hundreds of plays on it between my wife and I. I had a lot of fun playing it, but I kept thinking how much better I'd love it when the code matures. Then I saw the code wasn't maturing, but causing frustrating bugs - then another update would fix those bugs and introduce more.

Once I realized that the code that shipped on it was pretty much done and that was that, I started to realize just how shallow of a game it is and it wore off very quickly after that. Well, that and the fact the dumbass Slimer mech stopped working half the time.

But really, is a killer game - but the longevity of the code is very weak which loses its luster quicker than other games. IMO of course!

#673 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'll tell you, for 3 months straight I loved it.. put hundreds of plays on it between my wife and I. I had a lot of fun playing it, but I kept thinking how much better I'd love it when the code matures. Then I saw the code wasn't maturing, but causing frustrating bugs - then another update would fix those bugs and introduce more.
Once I realized that the code that shipped on it was pretty much done and that was that, I started to realize just how shallow of a game it is and it wore off very quickly after that. Well, that and the fact the dumbass Slimer mech stopped working half the time.
But really, is a killer game - but the longevity of the code is very weak which loses its luster quicker than other games. IMO of course!

I don't own it yet but I'm getting one in February I think. I have played the Pro and the Premium a lot and for whatever reason I love it. I have friends that hate it also though. It seems to be a love or hate game. I think the game will get more code eventually also because I gotta believe it's a big seller. If the launch hadn't been so shitty I think this game would have killed it in sales more than any other title in recent time. I can definitely understand your frustration with it 100%.

#674 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Seriously, How could you even speculate what they are going to do with GB. Anything but, is just rumor.... period. Never had one issue with the game " knock on wood" except for my VUK shoot that broke. They sent me a new one and I had it two days later.

I find it totally fun, and if you look at my collection its got alot of depth.

#675 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Seriously, How could you even speculate what they are going to do with GB. Anything but, is just rumor.... period. Never had one issue with the game " knock on wood" except for my VUK shoot that broke. They sent me a new one and I had it two days later.
I find it totally fun, and if you look at my collection its got alot of depth.

How does it rate against TWD, MET, and say AC DC? Do you like it as good as those games?

#676 7 years ago

No where near as deep but personally thats not the only way I rate a game. Cool factor outshines any of those games Just remember when TWD and Met came out they were the biggest turds around code wise.

So even if I rate GB right now its a fun beautiful game I love to have it my collection. I personally feel the rules are just as deep as Tron. Just my opinion

#677 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

No where near as deep but personally thats not the only way I rate a game. Cool factor outshines any of those games Just remember when TWD and Met came out they were the biggest turds around code wise.
So even if I rate GB right now its a fun beautiful game I love to have it my collection. I personally feel the rules are just as deep as Tron. Just my opinion

I rate them on fun factor more than anything personally. GB definitely has that fun factor to it. I don't think the code is done yet either on GB.

#678 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Thats how many star trek owners felt... many sold their games... then afterwards the big update hit that brought medals, the extra missions, etc.. and they were kicking themselves afterwards.

#679 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Thats how many star trek owners felt... many sold their games... then afterwards the big update hit that brought medals, the extra missions, etc.. and they were kicking themselves afterwards.

KPG sold his STLE like a day after I sold it to him lol. And this was long after the code update. I LOVE STLE, and miss it dearly, but the code is not for everyone even as it stands and I get that - STLE code is kind of awkward in that it has no sense of vast progression, but I still love it.

Same goes for GB code in a different sense, it's not for everyone. I've played pinball with KPG, he knows what he likes and dislikes about pinball and he knows how great code can develop longevity in a pinball lineup. He's had Metallica & TWD for a long time and has MMR + TZ. He knows how important great code is for a home use environment.

Me myself, I don't hate GB, I just don't like it enough to add it to my collection, even if it was for a few months.

Quoted from hoby1:

Seriously, How could you even speculate what they are going to do with GB.

No offense to Dwight, I blame stern. But, look at dwights coding history since coming back to stern. He did one major update, with a few tweaks, to save STLE; but nothing after cause stern didn't allocate him more time which is a shame because from what I understand, it's one of their best sellers in the last 5 years, even better than AC/DC from what I understand. Then, he abandoned GOT just as it was getting good and he even said it needs more choreography, more sound queues, and more tweaks which he was about to do until stern again yanked him off and put him on GB. And GB has done very well code wise, just as STLE and GOT did, but just like those other two games it never got the X factor polish update to bring it to the next level which is why Lyman & Keith are The best in the biz.

So yea, speculating this is what you get with GB code, is pretty darn accurate from KPG IMO based on sterns history and trends.

#680 7 years ago

And for the record, Dwight does stellar code or I wouldn't have owned two of his pins for a year+ (STLE - sold, regret) and GOT (currently own going on 13 mos). But, I have no plans buying early anymore, even with Lyman games, because of sterns history of abandoning code. And owning Lyman games early blows, see BM66. His games are the best in the end, worst from the start. IMO.

#681 7 years ago

Okay people....If you're lucky enough to get a new playfield, it's going to ghost or chip again. So what are we doing here.

#682 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

When mine was delivered, my distributor told me he has never seen so much demand for a pin in the 20 years he's been in business. Take that for whatever it's worth.

#683 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How does it rate against TWD, MET, and say AC DC? Do you like it as good as those games?

One of the reason I like GB is because we have these 3 games and GB is so different and mixes it up. Also Met and TWD code was bagged on and these games were considered duds, but now the code is two of the best.

#684 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

And for the record, Dwight does stellar code or I wouldn't have owned two of his pins for a year+ (STLE - sold, regret) and GOT (currently own going on 13 mos). But, I have no plans buying early anymore, even with Lyman games, because of sterns history of abandoning code. And owning Lyman games early blows, see BM66. His games are the best in the end, worst from the start. IMO.

And this is because Lyman finishes and really adds to the code in his own time. We've been spoiled by this.

#685 7 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

When mine was delivered, my distributor told me he has never seen so much demand for a pin in the 20 years he's been in business. Take that for whatever it's worth.

The word of a salesman is worth exactly zero.

#686 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

The word of a salesman is worth exactly zero.

He already had my money so he had nothing to gain from that statement.

#687 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

i'm on your side with most of your ideas...

let's just admit that your analyse about GB is for sure (how could it be different ?) biased by all the probs you get with this pin, your love for it was going from very positive to just... hate it

my situation was much less critical than yours, but at the begining i'd also lost faith when i see that my (1st) GB was ghosting... i was very disappointed
than not sure if i have to accept a refound or a new swaped GB, finally goes for that 2nd choice because my positive feeling was good about the overall game (including initial code which was already "advanced") and win against the fact to simply forget all about that pin

than i have to resolve all the small gameplay tweaks (which was easy)
and than for now, only the not finished code seems to remain my only frustration (i'm one of the most active here to push D in the back ! lol), but even if i had doubt and quite get my GB being swaped these last weeks, i've finally not did it because again, got faith on something was coming
and yes it came ! not may be still what i (we) was (were) waiting, but today i believe Dwight is still on it, reading/listening to us, and/or just having his own ideas

than, to conclude : theme is great, sound is fantastic, artwork is a blast, design (after tweaks) is good for sure... if later code can match all these, GB will be a masterpiece

#688 7 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

And this is because Lyman finishes and really adds to the code in his own time. We've been spoiled by this.

Yeah. It's not right that Stern doesn't give their programmers more time to work on creating deep and unique code

Lyman alluded to this a while back on Facebook (pulled from an old thread). Seems like some games are given extra time for code work while others are not.

5f4513da5d44fcc5ab25ebae697ffed729d75610 (resized).jpg5f4513da5d44fcc5ab25ebae697ffed729d75610 (resized).jpg

#689 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

And owning Lyman games early blows, see BM66. His games are the best in the end, worst from the start. IMO.

Exactly right. I didn't buy AC/DC or MET early on, and it paid off because by the time I bought them there had already been a few updates, and a few more quickly after I bought them. I bought TWD about 6 months after release and had a similar pattern.

Dwight pins seem to be very close to being "done" from the start, meaning there won't be much change down the road, which seems to be the polar opposite of Lyman pins.

#690 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I didn't buy AC/DC or MET early on, and it paid off because by the time I bought them there had already been a few updates, and a few more quickly after I bought them.

CIU weren't even added to MET for a year? If I had been waiting a year I might have been pretty pissed, but bought mine just after and was very happy.

#691 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Redknight, chipping in the drain hole is a fact of life.
Your ghosting is nothing. I have a sliver as well.
Shooter lane, put some protection down. They ALL divot over time
IF the clear chips all over your PF then I will personally rep you in a lawsuit against Stern as a good old Texas boy
So relax and enjoy

I agree the ghosting at this time is not much, out of all the pins I own I have not seen one chip in the drain hole except GB. Just seems strange to me that this one would. I will be protecting the shooter lane. The bigger thing was that crack in the cc behind the ball eject. We will see what happens, but I have been enjoying it. I have been working on completing the different ladders. Very challenging for sure.

I appreciate your offer for representing me, but I doubt it would EVER get to that point in my case at least.

#692 7 years ago

Nice to see some recognition that the code problems at stern are more about stern pulling resource than the individuals working for stern doing a bad job. I have always thought that it was a bit unfair to bash the individuals. It must put huge pressure on Lyman with things like BM66 when everyone expects perfection. The reality is perfection takes time and he should have a life. If stern doesn't give them the time good code will not happen!

#693 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I rate them on fun factor more than anything personally. GB definitely has that fun factor to it. I don't think the code is done yet either on GB.

It's as fun of a pinball machine out there.

As for the code, that's why Lyman and Keith are the ONLY guarantees for me.

All the bitching and whining about BM66 early code? You all know how it's going to end in greatness

As for Dwight and I guess Stern in general, even though GBLE is a fantastic fun pin to play it's not even in the same league as TWDLE code wise. Yet.

Therein lies the problem for all non Lyman games, will they ever reach full potential and greatness? You never know

And does Stern really care? GBLE is pretty damn good and I'm highly satisfied BUT Lyman and Keith just set the bar so F ing high most of the time!

#694 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Dude... wtf? No love for Bryan Kelly?

NO!
bryan is old and drinks cheap, crappy beer

#695 7 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

NO!
bryan is old and drinks cheap, crappy beer

All true. But still.....WTF!!

#696 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I really do not see how anyone could not like this pin.

Too much pink and purple for me and a theme that I have a hard time believing anybody still cares about.

Of course those that do are probably lining up to purchase the next dinosaur music pins as well. At least Stern knows where the cash flows from.

#697 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Too much pink and purple for me and a theme that I have a hard time believing anybody still cares about.
Of course those that do are probably lining up to purchase the next dinosaur music pins as well. At least Stern knows where the cash flows from.

Haha I get all of that and I agree. Im not a fan of pink and purple either, and im not even a fan of the movie either, but I just think the game is fun as hell. Maybe its the carchy music I dont know?

#698 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's as fun of a pinball machine out there.
As for the code, that's why Lyman and Keith are the ONLY guarantees for me.
All the bitching and whining about BM66 early code? You all know how it's going to end in greatness
As for Dwight and I guess Stern in general, even though GBLE is a fantastic fun pin to play it's not even in the same league as TWDLE code wise. Yet.
Therein lies the problem for all non Lyman games, will they ever reach full potential and greatness? You never know
And does Stern really care? GBLE is pretty damn good and I'm highly satisfied BUT Lyman and Keith just set the bar so F ing high most of the time!

Im no expert but it does seem that Dwight is pretty good at what he does, GOT is pretty awesome and so is GB. I think the higgest problem is Stern pumps out too many games and they cant keep up with them all code wise. As far as Batman goes, its a dream theme for me and probably the best looking pin ive ever seen. With that being said though the game was rushed and should have never shipped when it did. It has no code at all and it obviously wasn't even tested by seeing all of the problems people are having with the game. I just don't see anything special play wise with Batman and I dont think code can save it truthfully. I honestly believe it was nothing more than a cash grab.

#699 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just think the game is fun as hell.

I guess when you compare the actual game play to some of the other turds of late, it could be the lessor of some evil.

#700 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I guess when you compare the actual game play to some of the other turds of late, it could be the lessor of some evil.

Its definitely a better game than the all mighty Batman is!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.75
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 1,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changeorg-petition-gary-stern-replace-defective-playfields/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.