New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 112839)

CHANGE THE SUBJECT TBL!!! What RU getting 4 Xmas?

By BadBrad97

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ff6735
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Happy-El-Guapo.png
image-300.jpg
Taylor 814ce.jpg
indy.jpg
image-228.jpg
image.jpg
shot glass monster 6.jpg.jpg
Cohiba.JPG
th-1.jpeg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I am so freaking sick of the TBL topics! Let's talk about something different.

What are you getting for Christmas?

And if anyone says a rug, I am going to scream!

#2 5 years ago

th-1.jpeg

#3 5 years ago

I am getting a TBL for Christmas. Dohhhh!

Too soon.

#4 5 years ago

I used to always post my Christmas wish list. Updated.

New bully stick for the dog.
Hakko Desoldering thingy.
Hakko soldering station.
AC/DC Luci pinball machine.
New pair of shoes.
The Walking Dead Stern aquarium topper.

And except for the bully stick for Prada which she will get, I'd trade it
all and more for my friends who are hurting from illness or tragedies, that they
could find peace and happiness.

On the what will probably happen side, since I haven't baked Christmas
cookies for over ten years, my old neighbors always give me some home made
Christmas cookies.

I celebrate Christmas on January 7th, so everyone has a couple more shopping
weeks for me !

LTG : )
Disclaimer : I did get two new rugs for by the front door.

#5 5 years ago

My fiance, bless her heart, likes to receive practical things. Per her wishes, I'm getting her a replacement windshield and putting in a side access driveway.

I'm already having the best Christmas ever with my new 392 Challenger. The rest of my gifts could by coal and I'd still be ear-to-ear.

Last but not least, my little brother is in town. He got leave from the Navy to come visit. I intend to show him a great time filled with lots of pinball.

Things haven't always been this rosy, so I am truly grateful.

#6 5 years ago

Maybe getting a new house for Xmas.

#7 5 years ago

I'm easy to please....

Cohiba.JPG
#8 5 years ago

A nice Stern Lightning (picking it up a week or so after Christmas).

#9 5 years ago

Using the money from my third TBL deposit to buy a Judge Dredd, so I guess that counts (even though I won't be picking it up until the new year)

#10 5 years ago

now that i've switched to amazon wishlists for family to use, I think I have a pretty good idea. My wife and I by stuff for the house vs for each other. On that front we got a empty rum barrrel to make into a garden planter (or two) and took a cooking class earlier in the month on making tamales.. mmm..

PS- Is this a trap? I'm still supposed to get a little something for my wife correct?

#11 5 years ago

LOTR colordmd and the UPS sleigh has already delivered it and dmd installed.

#12 5 years ago

...I also want more of these shot glasses!

shot glass monster 6.jpg.jpg
#13 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I used to always post my Christmas wish list. Updated.
LTG : )
Disclaimer : I did get two new rugs for by the front door.

No TBL talk Lloyd!!!

image.jpg

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I'm getting her a replacement windshield

Ooh, I'd love a new windshield for my car. And I'm hoping at some point next year to trade in my wagon for a new Jeep Renegade, so I'm not really asking for anything for Christmas. I'll hit up Santa later, when he's not so busy.

My family basically needs/wanting nothing, so I got my sister (who is pregnant and has a toddler) memberships to the local zoo and children's museum, then everyone else got a large box of local food products that they'll like but would never actually buy themselves. Trying to support local and lessen the amount of stuff sitting around in people's houses.

Speaking of stuff just sitting around... my husband is getting the Alien Big Chap statue he's been drooling over for a year now. I had to pre-inspect it for damage and it is pretty awesome. We're watching and waiting to see what happens with Heighway's Alien pin, as that may be our present to ourselves for a future Christmas.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/alien-alien-big-chap-sideshow-collectibles-2002331/

#15 5 years ago

2 sheets of PDI glass

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Speaking of stuff just sitting around... my husband is getting the Alien Big Chap statue he's been drooling over for a year now. I had to pre-inspect it for damage and it is pretty awesome. We're watching and waiting to see what happens with Heighway's Alien pin, as that may be our present to ourselves for a future Christmas.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/alien-alien-big-chap-sideshow-collectibles-2002331/

That's cool! Would make a great SI topper.

#17 5 years ago

I500 was my Christmas/Birthday present. Pretty darn happy!

indy.jpg

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Using the money from my third TBL deposit to buy a Judge Dredd,

TBL deposit was $1400?

#20 5 years ago

He arrived less than a week ago... He can stay. Just wow.

image-228.jpg

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

TBL deposit was $1400?

Canada...we pay silly amounts with our silly coloured (with a u, eh!) money.

#22 5 years ago

I've already received my gift:

Taylor 814ce.jpg

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

I am so freaking sick of the TBL topics! Let's talk about something different.
What are you getting for Christmas?
And if anyone says a rug, I am going to scream!

You're sick of pinball related topics on a pinball chat site. Uhmmmm....

Not a lot of TBL activity lately, died down last 24 hours. Could stay dead for awhile.

What I am getting for Christmas: Nothing.

What my wife and kids are getting for Christmas: Everything I was gonna get.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Ooh, I'd love a new windshield for my car. And I'm hoping at some point next year to trade in my wagon for a new Jeep Renegade, so I'm not really asking for anything for Christmas. I'll hit up Santa later, when he's not so busy.
My family basically needs/wanting nothing, so I got my sister (who is pregnant and has a toddler) memberships to the local zoo and children's museum, then everyone else got a large box of local food products that they'll like but would never actually buy themselves. Trying to support local and lessen the amount of stuff sitting around in people's houses.

After reading your post...I'm going to Hell.

#25 5 years ago

TWD LE Refinery Edition. Should be arriving today!!!!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

TWD LE Refinery Edition. Should be arriving today!!!!

Yes, Yes Tiger, YES!!!

Stoked for ya!

#27 5 years ago

I am getting the best thing ever for xmas. My brother will be in town next week for the holidays and we get 1 evening for just the 2 of us to hang out in Madison (rarely happens now that he has a daughter).

I am going to take him to both of our locations where we have pinball on route. We are going to play pinball, get buzzed, and then I get to suprise him with his very first pinball machine (Tee'd Off). It is currently on route so it can get beat on and I work out any bugs and I will actually deliver it to him (cleaned up) in CO when I head out there in a month or 2. It is his combination Bday and xmas present.

I mailed him a pinball (yes, just a single pinball) last week and no description.

I am super excited to suprise him next week!

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

and then I get to suprise him with his very first pinball machine (Tee'd Off).

Awesome!!! And very cool of you!

#29 5 years ago

We don't do christmas... Just got black pete over who gave me and the kids a Wii U,

#30 5 years ago

Just got a Rottendog as an early xmas/birthday present and put it into a FP I've been having board issues with

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I mailed him a pinball (yes, just a single pinball) last week and no description.

Awesome. His own ball.

People do get excited over having their own ball. I give used ones to customers.

What a great Christmas you are giving him !

LTG : )™

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Perhaps you should have thrown a golf tee in there as well

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Awesome. His own ball.
People do get excited over having their own ball. I give used ones to customers.
What a great Christmas you are giving him !
LTG : )™

Yeah, he was very perplexed when he got the ball. We like messing with each other. I mailed it to him a week before his birthday and tiold him he could not open it till his Bday, just to mess with him more and build suspense

He asked and I told him it was a very special ball and I would explain more when he was home for the holidays.

I will be the person getting the special xmas. I honestly hate receiving gifts (unless I can drink them or eat them) but the ability to give my brother a pinball machine that he will hopefully enjoy for a long time is a great thing for me!

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Perhaps you should have thrown a golf tee in there as well

I thought about that but did not want him to get his hopes too high and expect a NGG
He really wants a TAF but that is not in the cards currently. Maybe next year or the year after I will upgrade his tee'd off for a TAF?

He fell in love with Cue Ball Wizard when we played a bunch last holiday in CO, so I figured he is drawn to the GTB flippers form talking to him/ He also loves golfing and caddyshack is his sort of comedy.

#35 5 years ago

If you can't tell, I am super excited to suprise him.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

After reading your post...I'm going to Hell.

I was under the assumption, based on your name, that you were already there.

#37 5 years ago

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and the extremely difficult to find Gamecube controller adapter. I was able to find one from someone I know straight from Nintendo, quite lucky! And he was getting more than one to sell!

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I was under the assumption, based on your name, that you were already there.

I really was trying to just blend in.

Now you know too much....time to obliterate souls. Just in time for the holidays!

#39 5 years ago

I won't know what I get for Christmas until Christmas morning...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#40 5 years ago

I'd be the 1st one to dance on my brothers grave.
Fucking crackhead is giving my mother ulcers.
Happy Festivus.

#41 5 years ago

image-300.jpg

#42 5 years ago

Err..I meant..
Crazy. That was my Christmas/ birthday present last year!...
my beloved I500.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I500 was my Christmas/Birthday present. Pretty darn happy!

indy.jpg 51 KB

These new decals from PPS are gonna look flippin fantastic !!

#43 5 years ago

New deck and screened in porch

#44 5 years ago

If I'm lucky a phone call from my brothers wishing me a Merry Christmas.

#45 5 years ago

Although I bought it about a month ago, MET Pro was my gift to myself for this year (and for all the years I've had to settle for B-C games).

#46 5 years ago

A deposit down on AMH

#47 5 years ago

My two front teeth.

#48 5 years ago

I got a fez for my birthday. I have wanted one since I was a kid.
I told my wife this in passing some time ago and on Monday, cool! A red velvet fez.
I wear it every night now when I post on here or play pinball.

#49 5 years ago

NIB TWDLE, it's been sitting in my shed for a couple weeks, wife's going to wrap it and let me open it on christmas!!

#50 5 years ago

After gradually caving in to the stresses of the year, I can honestly say I am happy just to be off for two weeks. Lookin forward to hanging out with my wife and kids and just being together. The excitement of my kids and seeing their wide eyed innocence is more than enough of a gift. I have seen others experience a great deal of loss this year, and it makes me appreciate more than ever how lucky I am to have a happy healthy family. Count your blessings, most of us here are fortunate enough to know the luxury of some pricey toys and while material things are fun, the important things are the ones around us putting up with our hobby. I hope you guys all have a great holiday and wish you health and happiness.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 43.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 22.50
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside