Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by whthrs166
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Been looking for a CP Boxer motor assembly for a long time now. Even bought a broken one hoping to fix it. No Joy... Pretty much gave up after talking to the company in Wisconsin that makes the motors. Got a wild hair and decided to Google up the motor this morning. After the typical "Out Of Stock" at Marco and others, google pointed to PPS. To my amazement they said they had them! "No way... must be a typo". {"This thing will shoot me down on last page trying to purchase". Especially at $70, Wow good price! After pressing the last button, Holy Shit! Got One! Thanks PPS you came through once more!

3 weeks later
#2 1 year ago

Snooze ya Looze. All gone... I wonder how many of these they actually had? I got one and it looked like an NOS. I called the company that makes them and I was told that the only way they will make more of these is if they get a very large order for them. (Not likely to happen)

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside