(Topic ID: 288728)

Solution Revealed! Challenge III: Get the Message in Post #1?—Prove It!

By wolverinetuner

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 3 years ago

Those who haven't gotten it must really be scratching their heads how a yes or a no can both be right!

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Those who haven't gotten it must really be scratching their heads how a yes or a no can both be right!

NEW THREAD RULE: Teasers, gloaters, or hint-droppers will be required to send the OP a pin from their collection free of charge.

(especially if it’s a Williams 8 Ball!)

#53 3 years ago

You got it, good job!

#54 3 years ago

Well done, congratulations!

#55 3 years ago

Correct! Congrats!

#56 3 years ago

yes

#57 3 years ago

no

#58 3 years ago

no

Thanks, these are fun.

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

no
    Thanks, these are fun.

You are correct! And I’m glad you enjoy these!

#61 3 years ago

You got it! Good job!

#62 3 years ago

no

#64 3 years ago

Correct! Congratulations!

#65 3 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

NEW THREAD RULE: Teasers, gloaters, or hint-droppers will be required to send the OP a pin from their collection free of charge.
    (especially if it’s a Williams 8 Ball!)

Eep! Sorry, thought it was obvious.

#66 3 years ago

Heading out for a piano tuning this morning, but solve away, I’ll respond to posts this afternoon!

#67 3 years ago

Yes

#69 3 years ago

yes

#70 3 years ago

You got it! Congrats!

#71 3 years ago

Another sleuth! Well done!

#72 3 years ago

Correct, my good friend! Congratulations!

#73 3 years ago

No

#74 3 years ago

Yes

#75 3 years ago

You are correct, job well done!

#76 3 years ago

No

#77 3 years ago

Yes

#78 3 years ago

i think there is more to just posting yes or no , there's another step i'm missing .

#79 3 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

i think there is more to just posting yes or no , there's another step i'm missing .

Once you figure out the secret message contained in the first post, you will know exactly what to do. I tried to make this one pretty much impossible to reverse-engineer. You basically have to figure out the secret message.

#80 3 years ago

i got this part, " I will send them congratulations." got to figure who them is

#81 3 years ago

no

#83 3 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

i got this part, " I will send them congratulations." got to figure who them is

I suggest taking a look at the prior two “Get the Message” threads (links are in post #1 of this thread), for examples of how the earlier secret messages were related to their titles. The title, message, and secret message for each is shown at the end of each of those threads. Hope this helps.

#85 3 years ago

Yes

#86 3 years ago

You got it, congratulations!

#87 3 years ago

No

#90 3 years ago

You got it, good job!

#91 3 years ago

Any other sleuths?

#93 3 years ago

Was it hard?
    Not that it was much more difficult
    or less easy then before.

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Was it hard?
    Not that it was much more difficult
    or less easy then before.

I’ve tried to make these challenging, but not discouragingly difficult. If enough people want, I can make them more difficult, but I don’t want to discourage anyone from trying.

#95 3 years ago

This is the first one I was able to solve so I'd say this one seemed easier to me than the others but I suspect the level of difficulty is a bit different for everyone. Sometimes you just understand the clues and it makes sense and other times (if you're like me) you just stare at it and don't get it.

#96 3 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

This is the first one I was able to solve so I'd say this one seemed easier to me than the others but I suspect the level of difficulty is a bit different for everyone. Sometimes you just understand the clues and it makes sense and other times (if you're like me) you just stare at it and don't get it.

I actually thought the second one might have been too easy, but as you said, I’m sure it’s different for different people.

#97 3 years ago

I appreciate pinsiders’ efforts in looking at the messages and trying to figure them out!

#98 3 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I appreciate pinsiders’ efforts in looking at the messages and trying to figure them out!

We want more!

#99 3 years ago

no

#100 3 years ago

this is great thanks for doing this

There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/challenge-iii-get-the-message-in-post-1prove-it/page/2?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.