• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ChadH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992
#1 6 years ago

I was wondering if anyone else was running into this. At the start of a victory lap the game kicks the remaining balls out into the shooter lane. Has anyone else installed Chads code 5.01 for Hook and had this issue?

#2 6 years ago

If there is an issue I'd contact ChadH directly, he is always good at diagnosing code problems.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

If there is an issue I'd contact ChadH directly, he is always good at diagnosing code problems.

Can you PM me his contact info? Also I am thinking was of my trough switches is acting up going to see if fixing that resolves it

#4 6 years ago

Run ChadH as a Pinside member and you'll find him.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Run ChadH as a Pinside member and you'll find him.

It ended up being the switch. Btw this code is epic. It makes Hook so much better in terms of game play. I love to hit those four drops on the left and then try to hit the wind coaster for as many points as I can. Great job to ChadH

#6 6 years ago

Glad to see you resolved the issue. Enjoy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chads-code-501-bug-hook?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.