• Latest reply 3 years ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200311_214613 (resized).jpg
20200406_083540 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

On 9 March 2020 my attack from mars SE arrived to my door in Australia. I was excited as it was my first new in box pin. Unfortunately when it arrived it was missing the SE shaker motor and issues with the plastics.
After two months of pursuing this through both my distributor and also CGC directly, nothing has progressed and my game is still has missing & defective parts. I'm hoping that by raising the experience through pinside, I can get a resolution.
I'm pretty disappointed that CGC haven't prioritised or responded to issues raised in the customer portal. Given the price of the royal edition pins, I wouldn't want this customer service experience if I had purchased medieval madness
[quoted image][quoted image]

What did CGC say about your ticket? You do realise international freight to Australia is stuffed right now? Some packages are taking 3 months to get here due to COVID restrictions, and that is if the parts are in stock. I am sure they will look after you, just be patient.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

I 100% get that delivery times are delayed by COVID-19 and shipping delays are more than reasonable in the current climate. I have had radio silence and no response from CGC since ticket was raised. My frustration is with no customer interaction from CGC

That surprises me, CGC are normally very responsive to their tickets. Wayne is also very good, have you spoken with him?

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Thanks - I will keep chasing them up.

You have LTG helping now, He will definitely help get it sorted for you.

Good luck! It is an awesome game, one of our favourites.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So let me see if I understand this.....the customer buys a NIB game and CGC forgets the shaker and installs bad plastic. They then decide to ship the spare parts via shipping container? Why wouldn't they air freight the shaker and broken plastics? I'd be pissed if I had to wait months because they put it in a shipping container.

Air freight to Australia has been taking months as well. We have been waiting 2 months and more for some of our stuff. If my distro let me know parts were coming in a container, I would be happy with that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 79.00
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-s-poor-customer-service-?tu=pinballaddicted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.