• Latest reply 3 years ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200311_214613 (resized).jpg
20200406_083540 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 3 years ago

The customer was advised the replacement parts were shipping in our Container and as Chicago was on a STAY AT HOME order due to Covid 19 since March 6th and most parts suppliers as well.

Pretty much Pinball shut down for 6-8 weeks, all Warranty Parts are in transit to Australia now and will be on shipped to customers when they arrive.

Even if they were posted separate, I am still waiting for parts from other US suppliers from April

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So let me see if I understand this.....the customer buys a NIB game and CGC forgets the shaker and installs bad plastic. They then decide to ship the spare parts via shipping container? Why wouldn't they air freight the shaker and broken plastics? I'd be pissed if I had to wait months because they put it in a shipping container.

First of all it wasn't new In Box, it was our last AFM Special Edition Distributor Sample Game and a shaker was never fitted to begin with, also they don't just make inlane plastics, they are only made in full plastics sets from the original supplier who makes the plastics, Airfreight a shaker motor to Australia would cost more than the shaker motor, and the plastics had to be made during Lockdown in IL

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So the guy bought the game knowing there was no shaker and without a warranty? Then I stand corrected...

It has a Warranty, but nobody knew the shaker wasn't fitted as it was a Sample Game Pre Production.

and AFM Special was the only CGC game that had a shaker the rest didn't

I think your expectations during US Lockdown on order of Government and No International Flights to Australia during Coronavirus is pretty unreasonable

#26 3 years ago

This really is all Fake News!!

We responded to the Customer the same day April 7th and advised we will arrange the parts required, US Lockdown extended till May 31st
Parts shipped after that.

If the customer is so unhappy with CGC customer service or our Support, We are happy to take the machine back for a full refund.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

Eventually CGC will catch on to how many sales they are losing down here with their current Australian distribution system and give it an overhaul like JJP implemented, i.e. with a completely new distributor who focuses on professional customer service.

JJP didn't overhaul anything, we made a commercial decision to take on other manufacturers and Products to Distribute.

And the same can be said for Stern!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-s-poor-customer-service-?tu=Ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.