(Topic ID: 227925)

CGC remake wish list. What would you like to see remade?

By arcademojo

12 months ago

Topic Stats

• 202 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“CGC remake wish list. What would you like to see remade?”

• Theatre of Magic 82 votes
    7%
  • Cactus Canyon 143 votes
    11%
  • Tales of the Arabian Nights 133 votes
    11%
  • Scared Stiff 62 votes
    5%
  • Cirqus Voltaire 73 votes
    6%
  • Twilight Zone 119 votes
    10%
  • The Addams Family 121 votes
    10%
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 137 votes
    11%
  • Big Bang Bar 141 votes
    11%
  • Funhouse 2.0 85 votes
    7%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon 62 votes
    5%
  • White Water 86 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 1244 votes by 611 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

56184372_2390419560988660_6419574359043604480_n (resized).jpg
B3E16A41-D4C8-4F8B-AE54-57154B45730E (resized).png
fullsizeoutput_9b (resized).jpeg
Carls 01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 7 months ago

I think the next remake is far more challenging for CCG....they picked off the low hanging fruit. The next game will become far more challenging to sell 1000's of units...CC might be great if they can or are willing to move into developing the code, which is an entirely different development question. IJ or TZ would be nice to get NIB, and would probably sell well, but I suspect the BOM on TZ would be pretty high....

5 months later
#159 41 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

I would hope some news for Expo. But you never know. Monster Bash had to wait last year from TPF until Expo.
What ever it is. I'm sure people will be pleased and calling their distributors.
LTG : )

If its an IJ, TAF, or WW I'll be adding it to my collection of LE's

#163 41 days ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

I see remakes a good thing only for games that have very low production numbers or were prototype only. These games are impossible to find and is a way for more to experience them.
Kingpin
Big Bang Bar
Mystery Castle
King Kong
These are what should be getting remade.

Aside from maybe BBB it would make zero sense to make those other games....CGC needs to recoup their high end developments costs and sell thousands of units....zero chance those other titles would sell those kind of numbers.... especially at $8300.... much safer bet to develop games that are branded, and where nice example are hard to find i.e. IJ

1 month later
#182 7 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

@cgc-ryan and @ltg
Question for you guys. One you can actually answer. MMRLE, AMFRLE and MBRLE. Did any of these LE games come factory with a type of anti-glare playfield glass?

Nope

#196 2 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I was talking to a gentleman from their company at Expo on Saturday and we were talking about MMR and when to expect to see it and details on it and he flat out told me that game #4 was Cactus Canyon and they'd announce it at the Texas show.

I would definitely be out....a little surprised they would release a game that was never finished. IJ or TAF are the only remakes I'm interested in....

#199 2 days ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Sooooo......there is going to be another run of MMR (The Royal Edition) with the larger display, new topper and what else??? Or just upgrades to add onto existing MMR from the original run. Any price details if it is a new run.
I hope if they do a remake of Catus Canyon they can make it the continued version. I am in.

$10K+ shipping + tax(if applicable) for the Royal version

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside