(Topic ID: 227925)

CGC remake wish list. What would you like to see remade?

By arcademojo

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 510 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“CGC remake wish list. What would you like to see remade?”

• Theatre of Magic 148 votes
    7%
  • Cactus Canyon 201 votes
    10%
  • Tales of the Arabian Nights 227 votes
    11%
  • Scared Stiff 91 votes
    5%
  • Cirqus Voltaire 127 votes
    6%
  • Twilight Zone 174 votes
    9%
  • The Addams Family 182 votes
    9%
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 237 votes
    12%
  • Big Bang Bar 229 votes
    11%
  • Funhouse 2.0 128 votes
    6%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon 97 votes
    5%
  • White Water 155 votes
    8%

(Multiple choice - 1996 votes by 1020 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
top (resized).JPG
239495212_10159316519113490_1119680780999484383_n (resized).jpg
238778516_2130389307114558_6536044890593929709_n (resized).jpg
soylent_green_movie.jpg
uni (resized).png
ngvZTK.gif
62EA1E11-B8E4-4E1E-9774-01C8C1614A19 (resized).jpeg
56184372_2390419560988660_6419574359043604480_n (resized).jpg
B3E16A41-D4C8-4F8B-AE54-57154B45730E (resized).png
fullsizeoutput_9b (resized).jpeg
Carls 01 (resized).jpg
There are 510 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
#151 4 years ago

Just checking in on the vote tally and it looks like Big Bang Bar has now tied with CC for the #1 spot.
Still now word on what is next. Looking forward to hearing what ever game it is.

#152 4 years ago

BBB over CC, all day! No contest in my book.

#153 4 years ago

BBB has now taken the lead by two votes.

#154 4 years ago

TAF and TZ would be weird without their iconic callouts, and they only exist in low fidelity mono (?) versions - as far as I know.

TAF without Raul Julia and TZ without Rob Serling would just be jarring.

#155 4 years ago

I'm still hoping for Punchy The Clown.

And Fred Young could add more voice work to it.

LTG : )

2 weeks later
#156 4 years ago

Is there a date for the next announcement?

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

No date that I know of. But would imagine an announcement before the end of the year. Would have thought it would have been already but guessing all the delays with MBR playfields they got pushed back.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I would hope some news for Expo. But you never know. Monster Bash had to wait last year from TPF until Expo.

What ever it is. I'm sure people will be pleased and calling their distributors.

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I would hope some news for Expo. But you never know. Monster Bash had to wait last year from TPF until Expo.
What ever it is. I'm sure people will be pleased and calling their distributors.

If its an IJ, TAF, or WW I'll be adding it to my collection of LE's

#160 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really really hoping for TAF but... I fear it is something else.

#161 4 years ago

I see remakes a good thing only for games that have very low production numbers or were prototype only. These games are impossible to find and is a way for more to experience them.
Kingpin
Big Bang Bar
Mystery Castle
King Kong
These are what should be getting remade.

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

I see remakes a good thing only for games that have very low production numbers or were prototype only. These games are impossible to find and is a way for more to experience them.
Kingpin
Big Bang Bar
Mystery Castle
King Kong

I disagree. Remakes should be made if a game is great and getting a beautiful example of one cannot be had for a reasonable price regardless of numbers made. Some people really don't want smelly old pins that reek of bowling alleys and cigarettes in their home and would prefer a minty new version of it. Especially if it a jazzed up version like the LE's

#163 4 years ago

Kingpin
Big Bang Bar
Mystery Castle
King Kong

Aside from maybe BBB it would make zero sense to make those other games....CGC needs to recoup their high end developments costs and sell thousands of units....zero chance those other titles would sell those kind of numbers.... especially at $8300.... much safer bet to develop games that are branded, and where nice example are hard to find i.e. IJ

#164 4 years ago

Mystery Castle
King Kong

CGC wouldn't do these. Thread is CGC - remake wish list.

So maybe somebody else ?

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

me too!

#166 4 years ago

I would love another Congo!

2 weeks later
#167 4 years ago

Just a reminder poll is still running.
Still can't believe Scared Stiff is in last place. Hopefully this will change with the new Elvira game out.

#168 4 years ago

Can Stern Playfields be in the poll.?

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Can Stern Playfields be in the poll.?

1 week later
#170 4 years ago

Any leaks with the expo coming up?

#171 4 years ago

NGGr

#172 4 years ago

Probably way too old and probably not feasable, but these examples would be rare .
Cosmic GunFight
WarLock
StarLite

#173 4 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I haven't heard anything. Not even an invite to stop by the factory. No idea if they'll have anything new to wow us with or not.

I'm sure they'll have games there to add to the Expo fun.

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I haven't heard anything. Not even an invite to stop by the factory. No idea if they'll have anything new to wow us with or not.
I'm sure they'll have games there to add to the Expo fun.

The door is always open for you Lloyd. You sir never need an invitation.

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Ryan - can you provide us any info on when the next game will be announced?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#176 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Too cool ! I may have to stop in on my way on Thursday morning !

#177 4 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

No real leaks. Just the usual speculation. Which is half the fun.

My guess:
CCr and/or MMR XL display announced at EXPO with the other announced shortly after.
Game #5 will be TOMr
Game #6 will be TZr

#178 4 years ago

@cgc-ryan and @ltg
Question for you guys. One you can actually answer. MMRLE, AMFRLE and MBRLE. Did any of these LE games come factory with a type of anti-glare playfield glass?

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

No real leaks. Just the usual speculation. Which is half the fun.
My guess:
CCr and/or MMR XL display announced at EXPO with the other announced shortly after.
Game #5 will be TOMr
Game #6 will be TZr

Game 6 will be IJr IMHO...

#180 4 years ago

Centaur r.

#181 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Did any of these LE games come factory with a type of anti-glare playfield glass?

No.

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

@cgc-ryan and @ltg
Question for you guys. One you can actually answer. MMRLE, AMFRLE and MBRLE. Did any of these LE games come factory with a type of anti-glare playfield glass?

Nope

#183 4 years ago

Just in......

Sneak - Peek - Medieval Madness Remake Topper!

Here is a sneak peak at the new MMR topper that will be available soon! Another remarkable topper with high detail sculpted figures, castle background, and very cool lighting effects tied to the operation of the game! Finally the coolest topper for one of the coolest games ever made ... this has been under development for some time so we are happy the CGC is ready to show it off ...now all 3 remakes will have the coolest toppers available!

This will be unveiled at the Chicago Gaming booth at Pinball Expo this weekend ... see it in person!

Stay tuned for more more on the next run of MMR's this weekend

#184 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Just in......
Sneak - Peek - Medieval Madness Remake Topper!
Here is a sneak peak at the new MMR topper that will be available soon! Another remarkable topper with high detail sculpted figures, castle background, and very cool lighting effects tied to the operation of the game! Finally the coolest topper for one of the coolest games ever made ... this has been under development for some time so we are happy the CGC is ready to show it off ...now all 3 remakes will have the coolest toppers available!
This will be unveiled at the Chicago Gaming booth at Pinball Expo this weekend ... see it in person!
Stay tuned for more more on the next run of MMR's this weekend

No pic? Can you repost

#188 4 years ago

I was told by Chicago Gaming, game number 4 will be Cactus Canyon and will be announced at Texas

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I was told by Chicago Gaming, game number 4 will be Cactus Canyon and will be announced at Texas

So, they announced it to....you?

#191 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

So, they announced it to....you?

I was talking to a gentleman from their company at Expo on Saturday and we were talking about MMR and when to expect to see it and details on it and he flat out told me that game #4 was Cactus Canyon and they'd announce it at the Texas show.

#192 4 years ago

Damn, I’m out then.

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I was talking to a gentleman from their company at Expo on Saturday and we were talking about MMR and when to expect to see it and details on it and he flat out told me that game #4 was Cactus Canyon and they'd announce it at the Texas show.

That's very interesting, I wish I knew that information. We have not announced game 4 yet or a release date.

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

That's very interesting, I wish I knew that information. We have not announced game 4 yet or a release date.

This doesn't sound like a denial to me.

#195 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Hey Ryan, any idea on when the details for the MMR upgrades and Royal Edition will be made official?

#196 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I would definitely be out....a little surprised they would release a game that was never finished. IJ or TAF are the only remakes I'm interested in....

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Hoping it is CC first half and then TOM for second half. And then the rest of the A titles.

#198 4 years ago

Sooooo......there is going to be another run of MMR (The Royal Edition) with the larger display, new topper and what else??? Or just upgrades to add onto existing MMR from the original run. Any price details if it is a new run.

I hope if they do a remake of Catus Canyon they can make it the continued version. I am in.

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Sooooo......there is going to be another run of MMR (The Royal Edition) with the larger display, new topper and what else??? Or just upgrades to add onto existing MMR from the original run. Any price details if it is a new run.
I hope if they do a remake of Catus Canyon they can make it the continued version. I am in.

$10K+ shipping + tax(if applicable) for the Royal version

#200 4 years ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Both. Another run of MMR in standard, special and Royal editions.
They are also making the upgrade parts available to purchase for earlier run MMRs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 45.95
£ 38.00
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 510 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-remake-wish-list-what-would-you-like-to-see-remade/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.