(Topic ID: 227925)

CGC remake wish list. What would you like to see remade?

By arcademojo

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 510 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“CGC remake wish list. What would you like to see remade?”

• Theatre of Magic 148 votes
    7%
  • Cactus Canyon 201 votes
    10%
  • Tales of the Arabian Nights 227 votes
    11%
  • Scared Stiff 91 votes
    5%
  • Cirqus Voltaire 127 votes
    6%
  • Twilight Zone 174 votes
    9%
  • The Addams Family 182 votes
    9%
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 237 votes
    12%
  • Big Bang Bar 229 votes
    11%
  • Funhouse 2.0 128 votes
    6%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon 97 votes
    5%
  • White Water 155 votes
    8%

(Multiple choice - 1996 votes by 1020 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
top (resized).JPG
239495212_10159316519113490_1119680780999484383_n (resized).jpg
238778516_2130389307114558_6536044890593929709_n (resized).jpg
soylent_green_movie.jpg
uni (resized).png
ngvZTK.gif
62EA1E11-B8E4-4E1E-9774-01C8C1614A19 (resized).jpeg
56184372_2390419560988660_6419574359043604480_n (resized).jpg
B3E16A41-D4C8-4F8B-AE54-57154B45730E (resized).png
fullsizeoutput_9b (resized).jpeg
Carls 01 (resized).jpg
There are 510 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from TommyNYC:

I just like brand new, my preference.
My used JP i had to tinker with, solder, put leds, ect..ect.. i like opening a box sticking the legs on and playing brand new. I am sure i am not the only one.

Gotcha... fooling around with and fixing the machines is one of my favourite parts of the hobby - for that reason I've stayed mostly away from NIB lately, after buying DI, Houdini and TH. all awesome games, but there's nothing to work on!

#102 5 years ago

The rumor I got yesterday is CGC has a team working on CCr. New code and completed game. (Originally I heard that the CCr will have original code and an enhanced code). I also heard that the progress is going somewhat slow. I guess we will see....

#103 5 years ago

Serious question, why all the praise for Funhouse? Now my first pin was Funhouse and it was my first restoration. It’s absolutely mint and I love it to bits, but here in Australia it doesn’t get the kudos that it seems to in the US. Funhouse seems to be the only pin in the US that sells around same price in Australia, with the rest being a lot cheaper in the US. Just an observation.

That said, I’d love to see a FHr. I have an MBrLE on order and can’t wait!!

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Serious question, why all the praise for Funhouse? Now my first pin was Funhouse and it was my first restoration. It’s absolutely mint and I love it to bits, but here in Australia it doesn’t get the kudos that it seems to in the US. Funhouse seems to be the only pin in the US that sells around same price in Australia, with the rest being a lot cheaper in the US. Just an observation.
That said, I’d love to see a FHr. I have an MBrLE on order and can’t wait!!

Maybe that it's a non-DMD game?

FH is still fun as hell to shoot; one of the only games with double plungers, not to mention Rudy.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

The rumor I got yesterday is CGC has a team working on CCr. New code and completed game. (Originally I heard that the CCr will have original code and an enhanced code). I also heard that the progress is going somewhat slow. I guess we will see....

That to me sounds great. Cactus Canyon would be a great game to have for a home. Family friendly, but a good theme and exciting. Nice callouts, nice animations. I would want as I stated before a real matching animation and maybe a few others that were left out.
And I don't think they'd have to go crazy on completing the code. Just a few things added.

That would be cool in my book. One thing I wonder if they might try is the translucent shootout drop targets. They were originally meant to be that way so light could be shined through them. But, they never could find a material that would last and not break.

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

That to me sounds great. Cactus Canyon would be a great game to have for a home. Family friendly, but a good theme and exciting. Nice callouts, nice animations. I would want as I stated before a real matching animation and maybe a few others that were left out.
And I don't think they'd have to go crazy on completing the code. Just a few things added.
That would be cool in my book. One thing I wonder if they might try is the translucent shootout drop targets. They were originally meant to be that way so light could be shined through them. But, they never could find a material that would last and not break.

It’s a fairly thin game though - some enhancements would help it last quite a bit longer at home ...

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s a fairly thin game though - some enhancements would help it last quite a bit longer at home ...

I agree its a shallow game... I never played a real one in person. I have it on pinball arcade on my ps4.
And it didn't take long for me to complete the wizard modes for the game.
Still really fun and its a looker, with a fun theme and some killer toys.

If they are enhancing the code, then who knows they could add a few more modes and maybe even another wizard mode. A super grand wizard mode. But, I really don't like complex code to be honest.
Games like Star Wars(Sterns) are just off putting for me... Even Batman 66, which I like(I like playing Stern's SW too, just hate the code) is a bit confusing. It could take you hours and hundreds of dollars to understand the code on location. I like a game where its easy to figure out the code, but difficult to master.
And for that I really wouldn't want them to add too much to Cactus Canyon... If it turns out they are making it.

I really think there is a joy to the simple code. And lets be honest its not like its a Space Shuttle or Sorcerer, where you just rinse and repeat your strategy. Mind you I really enjoy both those games and hope to own the latter one day. As I think there is an appeal to shallow game code too.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

One thing I wonder if they might try is the translucent shootout drop targets. They were originally meant to be that way so light could be shined through them. But, they never could find a material that would last and not break.

That's Interesting. I haven't heard that before. It's things like that people look to CGC to do. Make the game better than the original. Not just big display and sound and some graphics. CC is one (because of being an unfinished game) where they can do all kinds cool stuff to make it stand apart from the original and the Continued Version. If they are indeed starting over on a new code, (which I think they are) it gives them the opportunity to create a much better game than the original and one that could rival the Continued version (just not in the same way). The question is, do they have it in them to do it?

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s a fairly thin game though

The original Yes, the Continued version, No.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

The original Yes, the Continued version, No.

Concur

#111 5 years ago

Totan with some expanded encode would be killer.

Love that theme, toys are great. Just needs some deeper code. Some new LED lighting could really make it pop as well.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Indy would be cool... Would love the updated graphics... But, I really hope its something like Cactus Canyon, then maybe a Tales From the Arabian Nights. As those machines are such cool machines...
But, if Scared Stiff got remade... I'd totally be down to buy one... And I'd totally buy Indy...
So... I'm rubbish at this... As I really want all the remakes they have made so far... Guess I need to get another job to buy them all!!!!

have you played a arabian nights? way overated game, looks good though.

#113 5 years ago

I think the next remake is far more challenging for CCG....they picked off the low hanging fruit. The next game will become far more challenging to sell 1000's of units...CC might be great if they can or are willing to move into developing the code, which is an entirely different development question. IJ or TZ would be nice to get NIB, and would probably sell well, but I suspect the BOM on TZ would be pretty high....

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

That's Interesting. I haven't heard that before. It's things like that people look to CGC to do. Make the game better than the original. Not just big display and sound and some graphics. CC is one (because of being an unfinished game) where they can do all kinds cool stuff to make it stand apart from the original and the Continued Version. If they are indeed starting over on a new code, (which I think they are) it gives them the opportunity to create a much better game than the original and one that could rival the Continued version (just not in the same way). The question is, do they have it in them to do it?

Yeah, there is a transcribed speech/lecture/q&a from the design team floating around these forums where the creators talked about making the game. They had wanted translucent drops for the quick draw/shootout targets. But, they never could find a material that would stand up to the beatings of a pinball game.
They also talked about why no video mode.
And quite frankly I thought their reason was a bit silly. They claim for operators you need to make a game not exceed certain ball times. So if they added a video mode they'd have to make the game harder to ensure the ball time remains the same.

And I think of video mode or a multiball or anything that can extend the length of my game as a reward for achieving it. Not taking money out of an operators pocket. But, enriching and rewarding my playthrough. But, I don't think the game needs a video mode. Works great without one. And for every good video mode out there, there are many, many more stinker modes.

They also talked about why the cyborg mode was left out... They just ran out of time basically. So that's probably what will be added back in... If anything... And if it gets remade...

And to ccbiggsoo7... Yes, I have played an Arabian Nights in person. Only one time though and for about 4-6 games at most.
I have it on pinball arcade on the PS4 and I really enjoy playing it. Yes, its simple and I've beaten the game many times. Or completed the modes and wizard modes many times.
But, I love the look of the game. Love the call outs, as I there just aren't enough female callout pinball machines. Also, I like the fact that it tells a story. Easy... Maybe... But, why does a pin have to be hard. Sprinkle hard and easy ones in your collection and that way you can have the best of both worlds. I really love the animations. . Its like a Ray Harryhausen pin come to life. And don't think that he wasn't an influence on that game. He totally was. From cyclopes to skeletons, and more... In fact I think Harryhausen has a few pins that were influenced by him. Of course Sinbad as its based on one of his movies.
But, also I think the Backglass to 4 million bc is based on one of his stop motion dino fights... Could be mistaken... Looks a lot like a scene from one of his movies. And I hope to own those two games one day too... When I move into my new house.

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Well, I think it would have to be in that price range.

Have to be, and able to do it for that. Is sadly far apart.

Do something about the alphanumeric to LCD. Different size playfield. Lots of mechs.

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to see a new one. I just don't think it could even be done for their current pricing.

LTG : )

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Have to be, and able to do it for that. Is sadly far apart.
Do something about the alphanumeric to LCD. Different size playfield. Lots of mechs.
Don't get me wrong. I'd like to see a new one. I just don't think it could even be done for their current pricing.

Yeah, I don't think a remake of it will happen. Too costly to produce for them. And also look at where the demand is for a funhouse.
I think an Addam's Family is more likely to happen. I think they want to target the pins that sell for 6-9k regularly. Which is fine.

#117 5 years ago

The Cowboys and Aliens Video Mode in Continued for CC is pretty good. It is really a video that works with the game play. You shoot down the saucers by hitting the highlighted ramps. It is very cool. Unfortunately I have to watch the video when someone else is playing but you can still play out the mode by shooting the ramps it wants you to shoot and get a glimpse of the saucers blowing up out of the corner of your eye. You also get the great AFM callouts during the mode. Once the saucers are destroyed the Aliens pop up out of the Play Field and you have to gun em down. Lots of great action with the AFM alien call outs.

#118 5 years ago

898 votes!!!
Lets get this up to 1000!

#119 5 years ago

CPR announced new IJ backglass. Plus their TZ and TAF backglasses and TAF playfield.
Seems like all the talk about impossible license issues from the past should be put to rest.
If they can get licenses for playfields and backglasses they can get licenses to remake the game.
TAF was the number one selling game and I'm sure it would be their number one selling remake also.

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

CPR announced new IJ backglass. Plus their TZ and TAF backglasses and TAF playfield.
Seems like all the talk about impossible license issues from the past should be put to rest.
If they can get licenses for playfields and backglasses they can get licenses to remake the game.
TAF was the number one selling game and I'm sure it would be their number one selling remake also.

Great, now when will they finally get around to releasing IJ Playfield

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I don't know if that logic holds fully... Only because most people are buying games that are really overpriced in the collectors market and will never have a chance to play.
It's true Addam's Family is a pricey game. I think 5.5-8.5k is the range I notice it being tossed around at. Which certainly fits the value range for CGC remake criteria.
But, Attack from Mars, MM, and Monster Bash all sold around 3-5k sales... Not bad selling games. As anything around 4k was a good run. And around the 3-4k mark the designers would start getting bonuses for every machine sold.
The reason why I bring up sales is, less sales, less machine around to be sold and played. Hence why I think these games are selling really good. For some strange reason they weren't big hits in the 90s while other pins were, but they were always well regarded and liked... Popularity can be a fickle thing.
So, while I know I would be open to a new CGC remake of Addam's family and most people would... I'm not certain it would be their best seller. I think too many originals are still out there. It would be a good seller, and I think of course they'd sell out of their LE's.

Personally... I really hope CGC doesn't start making original games. I hope they continue with the remakes... As I think there is less risk involved, and I know there are still so many quality games for them to put out. and if they put out one a year or even two a year... That means they have enough pins for the next 10-15 years... Provided this hobby doesn't crater... But, I don't think its going anywhere. I think it survived the salad days, and will survive them again.

#122 5 years ago

You could still use a large lcd display for FH and just emulate the alpha-numberic displays. Improvements could be made to dress up the crude animations but granted it wouldn't look as sharp as updated dmd graphics. FH is a WPC game so doesn't seem like it would be that much of a stretch to reproduce one for the most part. Original theme so licensing would be easy as well.

TZ would be cool but imagine that would be more tricky with license and complexity of playfield. Same for TAF. TAF not as complex but get the impression licensing would be difficult. Both of these games will have a big market, though. I already have TZ but a new TAF would be very tempting.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I don't know if that logic holds fully... Only because most people are buying games that are really overpriced in the collectors market and will never have a chance to play.
It's true Addam's Family is a pricey game. I think 5.5-8.5k is the range I notice it being tossed around at. Which certainly fits the value range for CGC remake criteria.
But, Attack from Mars, MM, and Monster Bash all sold around 3-5k sales... Not bad selling games. As anything around 4k was a good run. And around the 3-4k mark the designers would start getting bonuses for every machine sold.
The reason why I bring up sales is, less sales, less machine around to be sold and played. Hence why I think these games are selling really good. For some strange reason they weren't big hits in the 90s while other pins were, but they were always well regarded and liked... Popularity can be a fickle thing.
So, while I know I would be open to a new CGC remake of Addam's family and most people would... I'm not certain it would be their best seller. I think too many originals are still out there. It would be a good seller, and I think of course they'd sell out of their LE's.
Personally... I really hope CGC doesn't start making original games. I hope they continue with the remakes... As I think there is less risk involved, and I know there are still so many quality games for them to put out. and if they put out one a year or even two a year... That means they have enough pins for the next 10-15 years... Provided this hobby doesn't crater... But, I don't think its going anywhere. I think it survived the salad days, and will survive them again.

Not exactly sure what your first statement is saying? You might not have worded that right.
But here is one thing to consider. The big 3 vs TAF. If look at what percent of the big 3 owners that, A: own the game but sold it to buy the remake because they wanted the upgraded features. B: people that owned the game before but didn't want to spend the cash on high priced used ones so bought the remakes. Now up that by the amount of previous and current TAF owners. Myself included. (current owner of an above average players TAF with really nice Diamond coated playfield). I would be first in line for a TAF with new display and other upgraded features. This is just a small portion of sales but will make up larger numbers in the end. I agree it will lose sales from the collectors that are just buying rare games though. Then on the flip side are the vast majority of newer buyers that would rather just pick up the phone and have a NIB delivered to their door. I personally feel these are the people that are targeted with the remakes. And then you have to look at modern operators. Many of our local ops are selling off all there older games and just buying every new game that comes out. Including MMR, AFMR and MBR. taf has always been a top earner so I'm sure many ops will jump on the chance to have a new one again.

#124 5 years ago

I would love an addams with the original t.v. show graphics. Been saying this for months and stern goes and does it with munsters.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Not exactly sure what your first statement is saying? You might not have worded that right.
But here is one thing to consider. The big 3 vs TAF. If look at what percent of the big 3 owners that, A: own the game but sold it to buy the remake because they wanted the upgraded features. B: people that owned the game before but didn't want to spend the cash on high priced used ones so bought the remakes. Now up that by the amount of previous and current TAF owners. Myself included. (current owner of an above average players TAF with really nice Diamond coated playfield). I would be first in line for a TAF with new display and other upgraded features. This is just a small portion of sales but will make up larger numbers in the end. I agree it will lose sales from the collectors that are just buying rare games though. Then on the flip side are the vast majority of newer buyers that would rather just pick up the phone and have a NIB delivered to their door. I personally feel these are the people that are targeted with the remakes. And then you have to look at modern operators. Many of our local ops are selling off all there older games and just buying every new game that comes out. Including MMR, AFMR and MBR. taf has always been a top earner so I'm sure many ops will jump on the chance to have a new one again.

My main point is there are many more Addam's around then there are MB, MM, AFM around. You could combine their production runs and they still would be like 8,000 units less...
So I think that might put a little damper on the amount of people who want a remake.
It's a great game. No doubt about that. And I agree a remake would be most welcome. I don't know if the animations of addams family really would matter to be redone or not. Sure they'd look better. But, that game had ho-hum animations at best. Great sound and callouts.

Now the question to be had... Would all the units get the topper? Or would they limit the topper to just LE? Or would they make a general topper and then make a really cool tweak for the LE???
Anyway... Yes, it would be cool for them to remake Addam's... But, I would prefer some of the rarer games to be remade first, and an Adam's to be more down the road... And I rather an Indy remade than Addam's... But, don't get me wrong. I totally want an Addam's and to be able to get a NIB one, would be amazing.

#126 5 years ago

952 votes in. Current running tally of top 5.
CC :110 votes
BBB :109
IJ :99
TOTAN :98
TAF :97

Still need more votes to break 1000.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

952 votes in. Current running tally of top 5.
CC :110 votes
BBB :109
IJ :99
TOTAN :98
TAF :97
Still need more votes to break 1000.

I am from the chicago area... So I could always vote more than once. It is the Chicago way...

1 week later
#128 5 years ago

Any solid leaks for their next game? I would guess it’s out of these two.
CC: rare and commands a high price. But code needs work. Would probably be priced at MMR pricing.
TOM: fun and popular game that would sell well. No license isssues.
And should be able to price at current AFMR/MBR prices.

#129 5 years ago

Le 1,2,3.
Or should it be #2, #3, #1 all in a row. We have room for game #4 and #5.
@pps MMR really needs a nice topper and large DMD display. May I ask if any info is coming up on these?

56184372_2390419560988660_6419574359043604480_n (resized).jpg56184372_2390419560988660_6419574359043604480_n (resized).jpg
1 week later
#130 5 years ago

Hoping to hear something this weekend of what game #4 is.

#131 5 years ago

Whats going on this weekend?

1 month later
#132 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Hoping to hear something this weekend of what game #4 is.

so what is it going to be?

#133 4 years ago

I am thinking #5 is White Water! Been seeing a lot of them for sale. Really nice examples are going for in and around 8k now.

#134 4 years ago

Congratulations!!! 1000 votes in.
Listed in order of votes.
CC, BBB, TOTAN, IJ, TAF, TZ, WH20, FH, TOM, CV, SS, and CFTBL.

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Congratulations!!! 1000 votes in.
Listed in order of votes.
CC, BBB, TOTAN, IJ, TAF, TZ, WH20, FH, TOM, CV, SS, and CFTBL.

With the rumors that CC is on deck, I hope this is the order they're coming, which would make BBB next after that.

1 month later
#136 4 years ago

Any further rumors on this? Curious as to what is coming next?...

#137 4 years ago

Rumor mill seems to have gone silent in the past couple of months.
Current top rumor/speculation points to CCr with polished code.
Hopefully we hear something soon.

#138 4 years ago

I don’t understand why BBB gets mentioned as a possible CGC remake. I’m sure I don’t understand the ins and outs of all of the licensing. But it seems kind of apparent they only have the rights to make Bally/Williams games. If they had the rights to make Capcom games wouldn’t they have done BBB already? And why would they let another company remake Kingpin? Those are two super obvious candidates for remakes based on rarity and second hand selling prices. You don’t just skip over BBB and then let another company remake Kingpin if you have the rights to make them. It doesn’t make sense to me.

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

apparent they only have the rights to make Bally/Williams games.

CGC doesn't have any rights.

Their partner in the remakes is PPS, who has the rights to the Williams license. Coincidentally PPS also has Capcom pinball license rights.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I don’t understand why BBB gets mentioned as a possible CGC remake. I’m sure I don’t understand the ins and outs of all of the licensing. But it seems kind of apparent they only have the rights to make Bally/Williams games. If they had the rights to make Capcom games wouldn’t they have done BBB already? And why would they let another company remake Kingpin? Those are two super obvious candidates for remakes based on rarity and second hand selling prices. You don’t just skip over BBB and then let another company remake Kingpin if you have the rights to make them. It doesn’t make sense to me.

PPS did mention BBB as one of the possible games they were going to remake on their forum years ago.
And someone correct me if I'm wrong on this. CGC doesn't own any of the rights to Bally/Williams. PPS owns them and license them to CGC. So if we assume PPS owns the right to the Capcom games it wouldn't matter what company builds it. They still get paid. As far as if PPS owning the rights to Capcom or not I've always saw different opinions from others but never a strait answer from someone in the know. Some say it was included in the Williams rights and other say it was owned by someone else. IIRC it was however stated they (PPS) did have the rights to make parts for the Capcom games.

Edit: LTG beat me to the answer by a couple seconds and he is one in the know so take his word for it.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

And why would they let another company remake Kingpin?

Maybe Circus Maximus made a deal with PPS ? They are already working with PPS on the Pinball Circus machine project.

Quoted from rawbars:

You don’t just skip over BBB and then let another company remake Kingpin if you have the rights to make them.

If it gets Kingpin made, or made sooner. Why not skip over BBB ?

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

other say it was owned by someone else.

Gene with Illinois Pinball ? Which PPS bought the rights to in the bankruptcy auction. So PPS either got it then, or since then. Probably not all that hard to get.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Gene with Illinois Pinball ? Which PPS bought the rights to in the bankruptcy auction. So PPS either got it then, or since then. Probably not all that hard to get.

Question for you. How does Scientific games come into play with all this? Aren't they the license holders of Williams/Bally pinball

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Question for you. How does Scientific games come into play with all this? Aren't they the license holders of Williams/Bally pinball

They own Williams.

They sell license rights to companies to produce Williams products.

#145 4 years ago

CC is the worst theme they could choose IMO, for multitude of reasons. Any B/W title would be preferable to CC for me. WAY overated Theme (and game), for my 2 bobs worth. Not "family friendly" ("Shoot the Bad Guy"? etc.). Cost of game will rise way too much due to amount of work needing to be put into it.

Makes more sense for them to take on building next run of Aliens! Lol (that is economicaly a basket case for them to take on as well).

Whitewater would have to be one of their best options I think. Fantastic unlicenced theme!

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Whitewater would have to be one of their best options I think. Fantastic unlicenced theme!

You still need to deal with the Williams license.

#147 4 years ago

Strong sources say CCR

#148 4 years ago

I heard BBB

#149 4 years ago

I've heard from a few different sources that it will be CCr in November.

#150 4 years ago

I have a CC, original game and it definitely needs continued software and more. I welcome the new version/ remake if it happens. I upgraded my AFM, MB but kept my original MM. I love the CGC pins . But a BBBR LE with a topper, neon powder coating etc could be crazy cool

I think the next game has more guessing going on then previous

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 510 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-remake-wish-list-what-would-you-like-to-see-remade/page/3?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.