1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ctozzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hi Guys:

Just my opinion but wanted to share.

For some time, I have been eagerly awaiting news on remake #3. I have AFMr, so I am an existing customer.

Why, oh why, can't CGC let us know what the title of the next remake will be after we have all waited so long? Even if not ready for production, at least let me (and countless others waiting) know what we can expect next. I understand that they want to surprise us all but now we have more delays, I suspect there are a lot of unhappy potential buyers out there.

I am in the market for one NIB pinball at the moment. However, my hands are tied with making a decision as I don't know what the next CGC remake will be.

Once I know the next remake title, I can make a decision whether to wait for it or buy NIB from another manufacturer.

CGC.... if you are reading this, would it REALLY hurt you to let us know what the next remake will be, as we have all waited patiently for so long??

Just my thoughts.....

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from WackyBrakke:

The manufacturers really can't do anything to please us can they? Announce a pin in September, lots of testing, then it changes and a triple disk gets removed because it's not reliable. So we bitch and moan about the delays and changes and say they shouldn't have announced it cause it wasn't ready.
    Then what? a manufacturer is tight lipped about what is next, works hard in the background to get it right and fully complete and ready to ship before announcing it. So we bitch and moan because we want to know what it is and we want to see it and drool over it.
    So which is it? Can't have it both ways.

No, I'm not saying announce all the toys, features and software or anything else that they may be adding, over the original. I'm just saying let us know the name of the game so I (and many others) can either wait until it is production ready or move on to something else.

Simple, really.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from iwantansi:

Chicago Gaming Company
    25 mins
    In recent weeks, there have been incorrect statements coming out of those that are trying to promote their up-and-coming pinball events. Let me make a couple of things clear, no pinball promoter is going to take over the marketing and timelines of CGC. When we are prepared to announce, I promise that the information is either going to come directly from CGC and/or our authorized global partner dealers. We appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for our next release and no one is more excited about our next release than CGC. I promise that we have once again raised the bar and our LE is going to be over the top. In meeting the demands of today's market, It is our goal to announce only when we are prepared to start manufacturing and shipping. We appreciate everyone's patience and appreciate your business. Doug Skor

Thanks for posting this... Doug's statement does clarify what is going on, so I guess a little more patience is key!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 49.00
    $ 209.99
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 22.50
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside