DA98C685-CE95-486A-B82D-38B71A10C9B1 (resized).jpeg
2E97ADBC-7BD4-46BE-AAB1-DD114560F474 (resized).jpeg
B057B597-04A8-4676-9492-4BD4E656C810 (resized).jpeg
6A9E4F11-AC22-4A64-98C2-1EFB29B537DD (resized).jpeg
562C360B-A4F5-4186-89D1-52022A747F3D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #402 Feature matrix Posted by Zablon (1 year ago)

Post #505 SDTM Featurette (51 Mins) Posted by Coz (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 866 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 18.
#1 1 year ago

2 podcast mentions, one report on Knapp Arcade, maybe it's truly happening? And soon? If these games are truly on the line, (where's my CCr LE?) and out by Christmas would you be in on one? Dream theme? Another single playfield game while BOND 60th anniversary edition will be rolling out? Which would you rather have?

I've been bugging my EU distro for a while now, reminding them that when a list is created I want to be on it so I could consider this title once it's revealed. Has anyone else done the same with theirs? I Think this would be a blast and with CGC build quality and old school silk screen printing it would be a beautiful game with fantastic sound and an amazing first non-remake from CGC. Pricing would be interesting to see as they've been very good with that up until now. Stern and JJP (and that spinal tap thing lol) have all raised prices since CCr was revealed. Could they still offer an LE for under 10k?

#3 1 year ago

A single level Pulp Fiction could be one bad mother fucker!

I’m a huge early 80’s solid state fan, but not really down with paying 10k for them. If it’s fun and the price is right I’d be all over it though!

#4 1 year ago

It is happening. Hope they got assets and the soundtrack. It will make or break the final product.

#5 1 year ago

Hope it gets built in under 3 years...
Horrible job on CCR.

#6 1 year ago

the answer for any game you havn't played or even seen, should always be wait and see. Never buy based on theme. If you are new to pinball. this is the best advice anyone can give you. If you have been around years or decades, you already know better.

#7 1 year ago

Yeah just like all the rumors that Big Bang Bar was DEFINITELY gonna be the next remake and not a chance in hell that we’d get CCr, and White Water was 100% going to be after that.

Bullshit.

Look at everyone who said Venom was 100% the next game for over a year and then got dunked on with 007.

These rumors are nonsense and CGC wouldn’t go with such a restrictive adult license.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It is happening. Hope they got assets and the soundtrack. It will make or break the final product.

How many years?

007 seemed to languish for quite a long time before seeing the light of day!

#9 1 year ago

Got my 2 weeks out call from distributor on my CCRLE. It will complete my whole CGC line up. CGC builds great games at an affordable price. I'm 100% behind this company and happy to support there upcoming titles. Yes delays suck but good business practices is the key to customer appreciation & loyalty.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the answer for any game you havn't played or even seen, should always be wait and see. Never buy based on theme. If you are new to pinball. this is the best advice anyone can give you. If you have been around years or decades, you already know better.

Plenty of people that have been around for years or decades buy on theme alone. Music pins, BM66, GZ BZ Bond are a few examples.

#11 1 year ago

This is an interesting theme for a pin - maybe odd. I'm not sure how I feel about it as a pinball machine, LOL. Definitely love to see what CGC has in mind if this is truly the theme, I'm just not sure I see a game there. I must lack the imagination.

#12 1 year ago

Careful around the outhole.
4B9A47A1-4C27-45AC-A8DB-8AA155467F83.gif4B9A47A1-4C27-45AC-A8DB-8AA155467F83.gif

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

[quoted image]

#14 1 year ago

Single level playfield, old school appeal. Hope they release it soon. !

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Plenty of people that have been around for years or decades buy on theme alone. Music pins, BM66, GZ BZ Bond are a few examples.

and they are slow learners. I'm sure the LZ and GNR buyers are feeling the sting.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

[quoted image]

gimps sleeping multiball. maybe the gimp is sleeping, and you have to shoot the ball in his hole to wake him up. Like funhouse, but the other end.

#17 1 year ago

Is Pulp Fiction Happening: Yes

Is it coming out this year: No

Who is the main designer: Ben Heck

When will you be able to order one: 2023

When would you get one: 2024

Edit due to PM asking questions: The source on this is me and my intuition. I have no insider knowledge of this other than spending way too much time on this forum.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Is it coming out this year: No
When will you be able to order one: 2023
When would you get one: 2024

Please be joking.

#19 1 year ago

Its CGC , its quite possible ....
he is not far off !

#20 1 year ago

I’m really looking forward to it. If the price is OK.
Their pricing on Cactus was/is great.

Richard

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

cheap game you never get !

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Its CGC , its quite possible ....
he is not far off !

I thought Ben said there was 2 games ahead of him. ?

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

He did say this recently. IF Ben Heck is doing Pulp Fiction, it's still still a ways off.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

I thought Ben said there was 2 games ahead of him.

I believe your right ....

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Yes he did. I heard this is a Mark Ritchie.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

How many years?
007 seemed to languish for quite a long time before seeing the light of day!

mnpinball is one of the best sources of truth. Can't remember when he was wrong about anything.

The game is happening imo.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Richard

Agreed! Would love a new "when will Richard get his game"

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Agreed! Would love a new "when will Richard get his game"

Haha!

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

[quoted image]

Would this be the first pinball game to feature male-on-male sodomy? Not sure I'll have to check IPDB.

#30 1 year ago

Kaneda has been talking about this rumor for well over a year now. Mark Ritchie game. Probably going to be released by Raw Thrills but maybe through some sort of partnership with CGC

Ben Heck is not designing Pulp Fiction, he has a different game coming out

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Yes he told me in a post that his game was still 3 away.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

and they are slow learners. I'm sure the LZ and GNR buyers are feeling the sting.

What sting?

We love both of those games and love them.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Kaneda has been talking about this rumor for well over a year now. Mark Ritchie game. Probably going to be released by Raw Thrills but maybe through some sort of partnership with CGC
Ben Heck is not designing Pulp Fiction, he has a different game coming out

After his hilariously spectacular fail with Venom why do you still give Special K any attention?
He’s wrong an overwhelming majority of the time and thankfully you can browse his older podcasts for first-hand proof.
He’s only “right” after someone else breaks the news and he parrots the rumor and his very easily-led fans believe him to be the “Pinball First™”

Quoted from delt31:

mnpinball is one of the best sources of truth. Can't remember when he was wrong about anything.
The game is happening imo.

I saw that on the 007 thread so I dug back through his posts. His track record is impressive but he was wrong twice in the past few years. When he says something, definitely listen, but just be aware his predictions can take years to come true.

#34 1 year ago

Correct

Heck no.

Anyway, do a pinside search for Pulp Fiction and you'll see discussions dating back 5 years of Mark Ritchie doing an "EM style" Pulp Fiction.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Correct

Heck no.
Anyway, do a pinside search for Pulp Fiction and you'll see discussions dating back 5 years of Mark Ritchie doing an "EM style" Pulp Fiction.

You can also see the rumors of Raw Thrills getting into pinball over the years, and there is speculation that this is their entry (some might remember when Stern built CGC's first run of Medieval Madness remakes)

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

After his hilariously spectacular fail with Venom why do you still give Special K any attention?
He’s wrong an overwhelming majority of the time and thankfully you can browse his older podcasts for first-hand proof.
He’s only “right” after someone else breaks the news and he parrots the rumor and his very easily-led fans believe him to be the “Pinball First™”

I saw that on the 007 thread so I dug back through his posts. His track record is impressive but he was wrong twice in the past few years. When he says something, definitely listen, but just be aware his predictions can take years to come true.

Hes actually right a majority of the time (certainly not all the time though). Sometimes things evolve since they are so far out. Is stern cancelling cornerstone titles out of left field thus putting the kibash on venom (for now) make it a spectacular fail? People just have a grudge against the guy and are incapable of looking at things objectively. He called Bond forever ago too btw. Its just weird that he said this was coming forever ago but now that other people are starting to talk about it he shouldn't be given any attention? I get why people don't like the guy, and yeah, hes cringe sometimes, but so many of his predictions have come true over the years, that they are certainly worth giving attention to. To say hes wrong more than hes right is flat out wrong. Besides, if hes always wrong, then you should be telling everyone in this thread that this game isn't coming.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

people just have a grudge against the guy and are incapable of looking at things objectively. He called Bond forever ago too btw. Its just weird that he said this was coming forever ago but now that other people are starting to talk about it he shouldn't be given any attention? I get why people don't like the guy, and yeah, hes cringe sometimes

Repeating every rumor that comes his way isn't "predicting", its a way to squeeze cash out of the gullible who pony up for his one man "look at me" show.

If you think the problem a lot of people have with him is that "hes cringe sometimes", you either know nothing about his past and current toxic behavior, or are fine with it. Shilling for the guy is endorsing all the crap he has said to and done to other people in the community. I wish it surprised me that so many people are okay with what he says and does, but the misanthrope in me just nods and says "yep, that's about right".

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What sting?
We love both of those games and love them.

they can't all be winners.

advent calendar bad santa candy corn.gifadvent calendar bad santa candy corn.gif
#39 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Repeating every rumor that comes his way isn't "predicting", its a way to squeeze cash out of the gullible who pony up for his one man "look at me" show.
If you think the problem a lot of people have with him is that "hes cringe sometimes", you either know nothing about his past and current toxic behavior, or are fine with it. Shilling for the guy is endorsing all the crap he has said to and done to other people in the community. I wish it surprised me that so many people are okay with what he says and does, but the misanthrope in me just nods and says "yep, that's about right".

Sounds like more COPE and SEETHE from exactly the type of person I was talking about.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Sounds like more COPE and SEETHE from exactly the type of person I was talking about.

I literally have no idea what this means, but, good one? Maybe you have shilled him in so many threads you are losing track of what you said where. Its nice he is a personal hero of yours, but it doesn't mean that others don't have a legitimate reason to dislike him and his act.

#41 1 year ago

Im wondering about the art...

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I literally have no idea what this means, but, good one? Maybe you have shilled him in so many threads you are losing track of what you said where. Its nice he is a personal hero of yours, but it doesn't mean that others don't have a legitimate reason to dislike him and his act.

Lol

Reeeeeeeee

#43 1 year ago

So, who thinks CGC will have Plup Fiction at Expo in 9 days!?

Richard

#44 1 year ago

I won't be there but would love to see such news

#45 1 year ago

I think now is the time to rename this thread to the Pulp Fiction Hype Thread.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Hope so.

#47 1 year ago

If true I may have to break out the Bad Mother Fucker

F0341ED5-6BE2-4860-9F07-D532253B975C (resized).jpegF0341ED5-6BE2-4860-9F07-D532253B975C (resized).jpeg
#48 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Allllrighty... done

#49 1 year ago

I love polls with a tight and even 1/3 to each for a 3 option questionnaire.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Yes he told me in a post that his game was still 3 away.

Monty Python would make a great game , eh?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 866 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pulp-fiction- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.