Topic Stats

• 1,551 posts
  • 236 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dzoomer
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (2 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (2 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (2 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1175 Production update from CGC including game #3 launch targets! Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1214 Pre-Expo production update from Doug at CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pocketscience.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#168 2 years ago

So pumped... wondering when the classics will be done though..? no mention...

1 week later
#241 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

And insert lighting

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

#290 2 years ago

Nice update, but I'd love to hear about the schedule for Classics... or am I the only one who ordered a Classic..??

1 week later
#359 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

When are the lowly "classic" buyers getting theirs?

I messaged Doug and he confirmed that classics won't be started until they get to the second run of AFMr (i.e. after the 500 MMr). This means, roughly, a late-September/early-October shipment to Australia... so I'm hoping I'll have my classic by Xmas.

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

!!! Guess that front loads them with more cash to keep things running. On the bright side, if there are any issues that need to be resolved the Classics should be rock solid.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

#365 2 years ago

FYI Doug confirmed that all machines get the new graphic backboard... I was thinking it might have been an LE thing only. Pretty happy to have that confirmed.

#414 2 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

So it looks like 2nd batch of AFMLE would be September/October based on that timeline.

Doug effectively confirmed that recently to me when I asked him about CE's. He said they'd done with the 2nd run of LE's with shipping early October.

#417 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Christmas time for the lowly Classics at best?

Doug told me they'd be shipping to Australia late September/early October... so I'd imagine US folk would get CE's well before Xmas.

#487 2 years ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

• Once started, we will focus only on LE’s until all have been built.

cgc_dougs, where do the CE's fit now in this all..?

#503 2 years ago

"CE's will not be produced until most or all LE's have come off the line."

Based on this it seems Xmas might be off the table now...

1 month later
#918 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Damn, its been difficult to spend my money lately

Yup. The story about CE's changed a little while back. Initially Doug said late September, early October shipment to Australia - that was when they were building 500 LE's, then switching to 500 MMr's, then back to AFMr which would include CE's. Latest is that CE's won't be started until all LE's are built. I paid my deposit on March 29 - might have something to show in January...

#935 2 years ago

I thought it would be next to your number matched MMr Marc..! Looks beautiful no matter what..! Congrats!

1 month later
#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Just curious are there any differences to these machine s and the ones built by stern ?
I read about earlier light issues and inserts beings washed out.... has this been fixed?
And lastly is their a comparison table for se and le mmrs to see the difference s
Thanks

http://chicago-gaming.com/afm.php

2 weeks later
#1213 2 years ago

Hoping that CGC are on track to re-commence AFMr LE's from next week... especially the overseas orders!

#1227 2 years ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

3. We have several overseas containers that will be built out first.

w00t!!

1 week later
#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Paid for AFMrLE. Anyone know when it’s getting to Australia? These good reviews are making the wait endless.

Wayne mentioned on AA over the weekend that he'd be in touch with people this week.

#1248 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Chicago gaming has requested payment, will be in touch soon just busy with the show this weekend

Just take my damn money Wayne!!

2 weeks later
#1272 2 years ago

Yay! My 10yo son wants to do a road trip to pick it up from Wayne direct. I’m thinking Prowler is a easier option though... hmm...

#1285 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

My Classic...what's wrong with this picture? No love for the Classics

Well, some say they are basically the same game...

1 month later
#1342 1 year ago

Mine will arrive Saturday. Can’t wait to officially join the club! Thanks for all the effort in keeping us updated Doug - greatly appreciated!

3 weeks later
#1393 1 year ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

1. Overall our games are performing amazingly. However, there has been a small number of reported concerns, on very recently produced games, of the balls trajectory as is comes out of the shooter lane. This really came to light as people opened tickets and we were able to piece to together the problem. By Monday morning our engineering and production team were working on a fix. Let me be clear, there are no failures; rather, the ball on these games comes out of the shooter lane and does not properly travel to the gate or around the orbiter loop. As mention several times, we work very methodically here at CGC. It might take a few days before we release the correction. Regardless, it will be an easy correction and we will post it on our service portal.

Doug, has the ball trajectory fix been posted? I can't seem to find it if it has...

4 weeks later
#1461 1 year ago

Why are there so many comments posted here that aren't specifically related to the topic title... CGC Production Updates... it seems most should be posted over in the Owners thread... just sayin'

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Machine - For Sale
Nanuet, NY
€ 3.70
$ 99.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
High Ridge, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pocketscience.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside