Topic Stats

• 1,559 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by ataritoday
  • Topic is favorited by 130 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (2 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (2 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (2 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1175 Production update from CGC including game #3 launch targets! Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1214 Pre-Expo production update from Doug at CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1348 update from CGC with regard to flipper power settings fix in the works Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plunger069.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Just got the email. My game shipped today!

How awesome. Please let us know how it plays out of the box.

#480 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm just still reeling from the idea that I may have to buy both an mmr and a AFMr. Crap.

Never imagined that but that's what I just did. Funny how a $600 EM fours years ago turns into 16K

#485 2 years ago

Keep up the good work CGC. The updates / pictures are wonderful.

#533 2 years ago

Huge surprise today. Both my AFMr SE, and my MMR will be delivered to my house next week. What a way to start the weekend. Thanks Game Exchange of Colorado! JJ and his team ROCK.

The downside - Hamburger Helper for the next year.

#564 2 years ago

Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow for both my AFMr and MMr.
AFMr built at CGC factory and MMr built at Stern. I will report on the unboxing threads about both. It will be interesting to see if there is a difference in the fit and finish of the machines.

#595 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just set up SE number 10. Build quality and packaging is superb, and not a single adjustment was needed. I do have the issue with the SOL protector being much lower on the right side, which makes sense being one of the first ones off the line. No biggie, really great job cgc_dougs keep up the outstanding work!

Your post reminded me to check my SOL protector. Mine is sitting perfect. Almost to the top and even on all sides.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

to be fair to stern my MMR has been bullet proof. Nothing gone wrong with it at all.

I agree. My MMr built by Stern has had an equal amount of small adjustments as my AFMr. Pleased with both.

#646 2 years ago

Problem still exists on MMr. Just cut my thumb on the side rail yesterday. This machine was built on 6-21-17

#657 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

There shouldn't be too many of these still out there.
Please go to CGC and under Support open a ticket on the Help Desk.
LTG : )

Thanks. Ticket made.

1 week later
#677 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well shoot this is not what I wanted to read in the owners thread.. any thoughts on what is causing separation on the front of the cabinets Doug?

FYI AFMR looks good but here is my MMR delivered the same day. Mfg. June 8, 2017

IMG_1926 (resized).JPG

IMG_1929 (resized).JPG

#701 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

if you haven't done so = open a ticket with CGC.

I just opened a ticket with CGC, and sent them a couple pictures.

#732 2 years ago

I also had a ticket for the same reason as ASOA. I received the same response from GCG and am every bit as satisfied with their service.

3 weeks later
#998 2 years ago

Glad I got the SE and didn't have to re-wire anything. Maybe if they would have charged
$800 more for the LE they could have put the proper connectors and better instructions in there.
Just kidding. I feel your pain.

#1013 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Cut mine, didn't look back and did this today!

Great job. It really is a well built and solid feeling game.

#1060 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Ce 6500 plus ship Se 7300 plus ship
So 6500 turns in to 6900 with color which makes you go hmmm only 400 more and I get Se...I almost talked myself in to it but the only upgrades on Se are different color saucers(?) and XL display and I don't care. Classic with color for 69 is cool with me...this shit gets outta control fast for a man toy

Don't forget about the upgraded sound and the shaker motor on the SE also. The premium sound is the same as the LE and it is tremendous. The difference between the sound package on the AFMr SE and the CE is night and day. I knew buying the SE was the right choice when I heard the sound. IMO the sound package is the best out of the box there is. CGC really nailed it.

So the extra $400 is money well spent.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plunger069.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside