pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (6 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (6 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (6 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

Thanks for the update. So excited to get my AFMrLE. Look forward to more pics of completed games and games actually going out the door... good times!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I wish there was an option for the LE buyers to have no mirror blades on the sides. I prefer decals myself or even those sweet looking pingrafix powerblades.

The mirror blades do look pretty sweet on AFMr but I do like the idea of having options (I am also a decal or powerblade guy) but factory options is more Spooky pinball style but they are putting out 300 games a year so I think the efficient and high quality production line should rule all. If that means everyone gets mirror blades - works for me.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

Very much appreciate the nice comments. We are super busy at CGC and I don't have a lot of time to spend on Pinside, but will promise to continue to share information when it is meaningful. In fact, I hope to deliver some new news within the next few days.

I know you are busy but really looking forward to "new news". Anything news to deliver yet?

1 week later
#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Oh, MAN do I hate to bring this up:
Is there any way to tell if the AFMr LE that I ordered through my local distributor is going to be part of that first 500, or if I should plan on waiting until after the MMrs get built?

Not sure you will get an answer but I would suggest talking to your distributor. Most have likely been promised part of their share of LEs. They should know how many total and can likely expect half of them in the first run since half (500 of 1000) are being made.

Now that is super basic math with no knowledge at all of how the process will work. Gotta think your distributor has the answer. I have all the info I need from my dist. and can not wait!!

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Actually, I think that's not quite what Doug said:

So 500 *TOTAL* AFM, some percentage of which are Special Edition.... then back to MMR

Yes I said my math is likely not an exact science so please reduce the number of 500 by how many dealers worldwide...50? 100? You are left with 400-450 then. So my comment still stands... talk to your distributor.

3 weeks later
#366 6 years ago

I have to say being in on this LE all
I feel is confidence in the game, quality and special features/value as an LE purchaser. On the fence with my SWLE and feeling no love as an LE purchaser there. When are the LEs gonna start rolling?? So excited!

1 week later
#541 6 years ago

Hey Doug - any comments or amendments with regards to the unboxing and the hole protector looking to be too low or was this likely just a "one" off issue?

3 weeks later
#742 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Once you go black... etc....
I also ordered black.

This game is going to be a pride and joy in my collection. Black side rails are just so - stern pro -ish. I can't imagine such ordinary for such a unique and extraordinary game.

I mean the game will be awesome either way but why take away a feature so "special and limited"? Aren't black rails available anywhere including on every Stern pro

1 month later
#1131 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Keith Elwin is posting on Facebook how he can't hit any of his shots on this remake.
Saying it "Plays like video pinball".
And that it's "Definite Latency"

"Play better". Lol.

#1135 6 years ago

WOW just inboxed LE #90 (more posted in unboxing thread) and I must say in my many years of collecting and my many NIB machine opening experiences this one takes the cake!!! AMAZING. What a quality machine and what attention to detail. Way to go CGC. I did. It play or even see this game in person before now... only photos. It is so much more than what I was expecting. The topper is unlike anything I have ever seen and the game just blows me away. I will post more in the unboxing thread but wanted to post this to let CGC know what a work of art they have created.

IMG_3570 (resized).JPGIMG_3570 (resized).JPG

7 months later
#1508 6 years ago

I have had an outstanding service and quality experience with CGC. There was a minor issue and it was dealt with quickly. I purposely did not post pics or details on the forum for fear of others that may try to use the same pics dishonestly against CGC. Sucks if that did happen.

I would hope that anyone with a gripe would deal directly with the manufacturer before airing it out publically on a forum. However I know that often those who are weak or spineless prefer to hide behind a forum with questionable tactics rather than pick up the phone and get things dealt with for real.

So number 3 is off then? Shut down and cancelled because of this forum? Wow - that’s impact.

PS. My MB is no longer for sale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pinball-production-update?tu=pinchamp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.