Topic Stats

• 1,559 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by ataritoday
  • Topic is favorited by 130 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (2 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (2 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (2 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1175 Production update from CGC including game #3 launch targets! Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1214 Pre-Expo production update from Doug at CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1348 update from CGC with regard to flipper power settings fix in the works Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Is there going to be an option added to turn off the back box lighting for strobe multi-ball? That would be a nice easy feature to add.

Bump for this question...

1 week later
#101 2 years ago

Nice! Can't wait.

1 month later
#447 2 years ago

I got my invoice too. Green LE. Also original MMr owner. Direct from PPS

1 week later
#596 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just set up SE number 10. Build quality and packaging is superb, and not a single adjustment was needed. I do have the issue with the SOL protector being much lower on the right side, which makes sense being one of the first ones off the line. No biggie, really great job cgc_dougs keep up the outstanding work!

Is it adjustable? Or is the part just sized wrong?

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Doug and Lloyd got back to me... pretty great considering it's a holiday weekend.
I was told a very slight modification needs to be made to the initial design of the protector, but they have a batch of new ones coming in this week that'll be a perfect fit. One will be sent to me and I'll just swap it out. Piece of cake.

Great news and excellent service. In all the Stern SW vs JJP DI arguing, I think CGC/PPS are quietly becoming leaders in the pinball industry.

#609 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Much more difficult to make a brand new pin from scratch compared to something that has been out for 20+years. That being said the afm rollout has been great and im glad they didn't hurry it after mmr . Congrats to cgc and thanks for the remakes.

Good point for sure. But communication, adding features, and being responsive to problems. All good stuff

2 months later
#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Me too, beat up ones are starting to command stupid money.

It would need to have added rules in my opinion. I just owned and sold a mint one because I found it lacked depth. Not sure why it's worth so much. Kinda cool layout though.

#1174 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Agreed. I had a very nice very modded one and it was fun for a few months but not worth the 4-5k i had in it. I like all the ramps but thats all it really is lol. I doubt they remake ot since the topper is impossible to reproduce correctly. Its one the best toppers ever imo...

Agreed on the topper. Best ever. But I think it can be remade. Just a matter of recreating the original process. Can't be impossible. It is a great effect.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Williamsport, PA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside