Topic Stats

• 1,560 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 130 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (2 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (2 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (2 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1175 Production update from CGC including game #3 launch targets! Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1214 Pre-Expo production update from Doug at CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1348 update from CGC with regard to flipper power settings fix in the works Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcdaddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#406 2 years ago

Guys I just got a email Regarding my order for MMR, looks like its shipping before my AFMR Le ( supposedly in the next 3 to 4 weeks at best ) So does this mean the STERN did fulfill some orders on these???

20170616_181408 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#623 2 years ago

I fell really lucky, My MMR is being delivered this Friday and was picked up from them over a week ago, Then I wait for my AFMR LE. Not sure how long it will be since it wont be a numbers matching version but now they got me excited for the announcement of the next Remake for 18!

1 week later
#661 2 years ago

Someone said they are building 500 more MMRs? I received mine last week and the build date was in June 13and I believe was number 1887 of 2000. So are they going to just extend it to 2500? Or create a 3rd version of MMR?

#665 2 years ago

Stern is not building them anymore , Mine was built at CGC. They had some gap time in AFMR before the LEs and they ran a small batch from what I was told.

#706 2 years ago

I just received my MMR 2 weeks ago and I'm having a split on the left front hand side as well. It's very small atm and will watch it. Mine is number 1887 build date of June 13th.

#716 2 years ago

I'm so excited to sew my LE in that picture... It's like a baby nursery, all pinball machines look the same.

2 weeks later
#893 2 years ago

I was notified I'm still about 1 month out, I switched from a S.E. to a LE after seeing the thing in action. 1 Question, can someone tell me how tall the TOPPER is or the dimensions from ground to the top of the Topper? Thanks!

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

About 9 1/2 inches above the backbox. Allow a couple more inches for when the big Martian goes up.
LTG

So 9 1/2 above the backbox or is it even more?

#900 2 years ago

Ok here is what I have above MMR 15 1/4 inches to the ceiling. Better be enough for the topper for AFMR LE

15017857262526534880 (resized).jpg

#903 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Plenty of room.
LTG : )

ok great!!
So im on on all your remakes so i should be safe then

#909 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Looks like SE's are in stock in several places correct?
I might order one tonight.
Will CGC do another run of MMr?

Yes and not too far in the distant Future! I just got a MMR from them made on June 13th! AFMR Le in about a month I'm told.

#933 2 years ago

Im so glad I went with the green trim now

1 month later
#1192 2 years ago

Recieved my Afmr Le #224 today and I just noticed that my topper only half works, the Aliens eyes don't light up and he does not move. The saucers work and so does the lighting up top. I went into the Menus and ran the test, hold down launch button and nothing. Any ideas Brand new and he is broken. I checked the wiring and it looks ok.

#1194 2 years ago

Thanks , you got it working!! Your the best!!

1 week later
#1228 2 years ago

I'm so glad I got my MMR and AFMR Le this year from CGC, money put away for the next 2 remakes... please be CC and MB

1 week later
#1244 2 years ago

I was so excited today at Expo when i got to meet Lolyd ( LTG )and thank him personaly for the help he has given me via Pinside and email. He couldn't have been nicer and I'm grateful that people like him still exist in this world! I can't wait for future remakes and will be a dedicated customer to the end.

2 months later
#1341 2 years ago

Screen upgrade might be pricey, Having the color DMD now ill more then likely keep that money towards game 3. Cant wait to see what it is, everyone has been speculating all year.

1 month later
#1436 1 year ago

I have the cash ready for the next 2 remakes!! Well I'm in on MB, CC, TOM, CV or KP. I'm sure ill be happy on Feb 15th no matter what..... Well unless its BBB.

1 week later
#1466 1 year ago

So glad I got my MMR last year while waiting for my AFMR Le to show up. Jumping on the next remake ( LE ) for sure!! Quality build and best customer service out there!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 135.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Easton, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcdaddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside