Topic Stats

• 1,551 posts
  • 236 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dzoomer
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (2 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (2 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (2 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1175 Production update from CGC including game #3 launch targets! Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1214 Pre-Expo production update from Doug at CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#981 2 years ago

Already anxious for the next MMR run here. And now display upgrade possibilities?? DIES.

2 weeks later
#1110 2 years ago

Maybe "unfinished" isn't the word but it is super ehhh... fonts that don't match the theme, things that happen without animations, it's just kinda spartan. Even CCC isn't perfect but once you play CCC then you can never go back to plain ol CC.

The code in BBB is fine to me, the game isn't deep but it feeeeels like it's all there.

To be fair, I don't own either of these but I have a local buddy who gives me basically unlimited access. If I had BBB at my house I might feel different.

#1127 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Lol they already did. Problem is we had so many matching games we only got 3 Non =(

How 'bout those MMRs??

#1144 2 years ago

He's a company man now, cut him some slack.

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You mean like don't bring up the time he showed his boss on the new P2K how you could lift the playfield up and lean back and the balls wouldn't roll out ? Except they did, the game he demonstrated on didn't have the flapper to stop them. Out they came, bouncing on the floor. His boss was real impressed.
Can't wait to critique his game when it comes out.
LTG : )

Yeah, like that!

#1159 2 years ago

Man, it would sure be cool if one of those is my MMR!

2 weeks later
#1185 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Just curious are there any differences to these machine s and the ones built by stern ?
I read about earlier light issues and inserts beings washed out.... has this been fixed?
And lastly is their a comparison table for se and le mmrs to see the difference s
Thanks

The LE MMR came with the shaker, your choice of side rail and lock bar color, finished backbox edges, and you get a discount on the color upgrade... plus a numbered LE badge on the apron. There were originally gonna be cab differences and more clearcoat layers but they ended up using those on the Standards too.

As far as Stern built vs. CGC built, they both used/are using the same parts sourced by PPE and CGC, it's just different people assembling them. So there should really be no noticeable differences. The AFMRs seem pretty solid so I am hoping the relative inexperience of the build team at CGC doesn't cause any issue.

2 weeks later
#1225 2 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Will MMr production continue down the road to match demand? It is on my list as a pin to own someday. Just curious how CGC will handle production of these pins as more and more remakes are launched.

Get while the getting is good. Although there does seem to be a robust secondary market (that's how I got mine).

1 month later
#1286 2 years ago

Hey, there's my MMR manual!!

5 months later
#1542 1 year ago

The sound on MMR is fine but easily upgraded if you feel the need, just like pretty much every other pin. The insert brightness thing was addressed. Newer MMRs seem to come with a slightly nicer cab (it has melamine insides rather than just paint) than original releases, and I am pretty sure that’s the only running change that they’ve made.

I’ve had both and believe me, MMR is real nice, you won’t be disappointed if you grab one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside