Topic Stats

• 1,551 posts
  • 236 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dzoomer
  • Topic is favorited by 128 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (2 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (2 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (2 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1175 Production update from CGC including game #3 launch targets! Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Post #1214 Pre-Expo production update from Doug at CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1042 2 years ago

I love the AFM LE and all it has to offer... Green trim please! Can not wait for it to be here!!!

#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Mine ships Monday...hooray!!!

Great news!

1 month later
#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

Hello:
I hope all is good with everyone. Fall is soon to be upon us and both the tradeshows and pinball fests will start all over again. Next week I will be attending the EAS in Berlin Germany, which is a tradeshow for the professional amusement and park industry. We will have a stand at the exhibition and look forward in meeting new operators and dealers. Beyond that several more shows before the year is up (including pinball Expo and the IAAPA).
Update:
1. Please join me (follow us) on Facebook and see the quick walk through on MMR production: https://www.facebook.com/chicagogamingcompany/
2. MMR Production will carry on to likely October 6th. We will then quickly turn back to AFMR.
3. Our first order of business upon returning to AFM, will be build out all of the overseas containers. A good percentage of the MMR is being stages for these containers as well. I am predicting that this will take about three weeks of AFM production. After completing these orders, we will return to North America production again. Our goal is to have all LE’s shipped prior to Christmas…fingers crossed.
4. Most of our dealers are reporting that they have either sold through or will soon sell through their LE allocation. All 1,000 units have been allocated by CGC to dealers. Special Edition and Classic Edition orders are growing every day, but the priority on these models will not be focused until most of the LE’s have been shipped. We will be producing AFMR until the end of February of 2018. Our plan is to have Pin 3 start down the line in early March, with a launch date at the TPF 2018.
On occasion, I check in to Pinside and see so many of you are enjoying your games. We know some of you are impatiently waiting and we look forward to shipping your games as well.
Best regards.
Doug Skor

Great line of Communications ! Thank you!

#1186 2 years ago

Picked up my MMR today at automated services thanks Mike!!! Great job CGC on making some great products!!! Now I have My 1/2 combo!!

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

How'd you get a AFMLE remake before your MMR? I thought only the matching serial numbers went out on the AFMLE remakes?

Non- matching !

#1195 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The topper has some connectors before you get to the ends that plug in. Then the end connectors go to the small board in the head and two of them go to the big board in the head.
Please go over all of them and be sure they are pushed in tight.
Next step, please go to chicago-gaming.com and open a ticket on the support desk.
Thank you.
LTG : )

Amazing work LTG!!

#1199 2 years ago

Game #3 please!!!

cv.png

#1208 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

My MMr arrived today!

Congrats I love this pin!

#1211 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Thanks I know you just got one too (we are only about 40 minutes away from each other!)
Did you put cliffy or other protectors on yet? My cliffys arrive tomorrow.

I did not put protectors on, I probably should. Congrats again!

2 weeks later
#1251 2 years ago
Quoted from royneblom:

Please let the next game be Monster Bash ...

cv or tom ..

3 weeks later
#1287 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

My Classic...what's wrong with this picture? No love for the Classics

Marketing.

1 month later
#1338 1 year ago

Merry Christmas all ..

Thanks for raising the bar CGC...

1 month later
#1431 1 year ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

Hello Everyone:
Roughly 47 days till spring, but who’s counting. For those of us that live in the cold climates, we just try to bear through the late fall and winter months. We so appreciate the warmer weather, once it breaks.
Update:
1. As of today, all of the Solenoid Driver Updates V2.0 were shipped out to our dealers. Please allow a few more days for them to receive them, but I am confident that they will be turning them back around quite quickly. The response has been very positive and we appreciate everyone’s patience as these get distributed.
2. AFMR LE are soon to be completed. We will continue to build a stock of SE and CE’s to last us through much of the remaining year. In early March, we will have another small run of MMR. All of these have been pretty much committed for by our dealers.
3. Pin #3 is scheduled to be released at the Texas Pinball Festival on March 15, 2018 in Dallas. We are super excited to see everyone’s response to Pin #3. Once again, we have raised the bar, while putting amazing value in each of the three models. If you have never attended TPF, its quite the event. Book your trip now.
4. At the end of February, CGC will also be attending Amusement Expo in Las Vegas on February 28 and March 1. The new pin will not be at the Expo, like it was last year. This show focuses on the operating community and we will continue to foster our brand to this group.
5. We are in negotiations on bringing on some additional dealers in Europe and the Far East. We are very selective as to whom we add as a dealer and feel very confident with our overseas partners. CGC continues to grow its foot print across the globe. More on this to come in future updates.
6. Reminder: If you have a service problem that needs the attention of CGC, please open a service ticket: http://www.chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com However, in many cases, your local dealer can help with a lot of issues. If you live beyond the shores of North America, most of our dealers are amazing support centers as well. Your first best move might be contacting your dealer.
7. For those seeking to purchase non-warranty parts, please contact: http://www.planetarypinball.com By contractual arrangement, we cannot sell parts. Planetary Pinball is the licensor of the Williams / Bally products and they reserved the rights to sell parts. If you cannot easily find what you are looking for online, PPS has also established a customer service ticketing system that can be found on their website as well.
We appreciate your support.
Doug Skor

A time-line or window of release of pin #3 to the public would be helpful.

Thanks Frankmac..

1 month later
#1478 1 year ago

NO CGC #3 pin at TPF...

3 weeks later
#1513 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Time will definitely tell. I was hoping CGC announced first. I do agree with you, I think Stern have sucked up some CGC sales. We passed in Iron Maiden LE waiting for CGC. The LE collectors are a totally different market. Stern will make plenty if Iron Maiden if the game turns out to be a great game and will probably follow in the footsteps of MET. 1 LE, 2 premiums 1 pro and possibly even more variations. Pinball is alive and well worldwide and that is fantastic for all of us.

You have plenty of time with CGC pins in regards to availability . If you wanted Iron Maidan LE you needed to move fast real fast!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Nanuet, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside