pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (6 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (6 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (6 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1014 6 years ago

I'm still confused by the comment that a certain number of MMRs are being built but they have distributor orders which far exceed this. I put a recent deposit down and was told by my distributor I'd have the game this year. Do distributors know the supply isn't equal to the orders? Or is it that many distributors hold extra inventory?

1 week later
#1078 6 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Looks like the new MMR builds are coming off the line. I just received notice from CT that mine will be ready to ship out on Monday.

That's odd because CGC said production started in September (no?)

#1085 6 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Correct. I wasn't expecting to hear anything for 3-4 weeks. Maybe they are ahead of schedule? Hopefully it isn't a previous run leftover. I should know what the story is on Monday.

Appreciate any follow up you can provide! I would guess leftovers based on CGCs previous post and my distributors comments as well.

#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from Backyardace:

Will pricing change at all on the MMR being made in house by Chicago Gaming? I'm curious since for the same price as a MMR standard you can get an AFM LE with a topper and larger screen. I would prefer a MMR but at the same price as a AFM LE, AFM LE is a better value.

They are selling out at existing prices and can't make them quickly enough. I think a price drop is unlikely.

#1096 6 years ago

Thanks for following up Rob!

1 month later
#1188 6 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

So just as a follow up on the "will the kids notice the new LE box" experiment.... my son finally noticed the LE box in the basement after a few weeks, asked what it was, I told him, he says "oh", and turns around and walks off. I guess this happens when kids grow up with a basement arcade. I still need room to unpack it and unfortunately the gentleman I'm selling some basement games to had some hurricane Harvey issues (house in Rockport, TX) so I told him to just take care of his business and no rush on picking up the games. May be a while before I get to unpack it.

Your restraint is amazing. I'd be packing my old games up to get the new one out of the box! If only to make sure it works!

1 week later
#1207 6 years ago

My MMr arrived today!

#1209 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Congrats I love this pin!

Thanks I know you just got one too (we are only about 40 minutes away from each other!)

Did you put cliffy or other protectors on yet? My cliffys arrive tomorrow.

#1218 6 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Doug, will this be the last run of MMR? The 500 total, not just this batch or the next. Thanks.

I noticed my play field was 1,7xx out of 2000. If I remember correctly. Of course that could just refer to a run of play fields... I have to assume if they keep selling they will keep making them as long as the license doesn't end.

1 month later
#1289 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

I'm down the street from Hemisphere Amusements, they said production is supposed to kick backup on 11/13 and they should start receiving shipments soon after that.

I have to say that Hemisphere Amusements are a wonderful group of guys to deal with. I bought my Ghostbusters and MMr from them.

3 months later
#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Good evening Doug! Just a quick question about MMr; do you see CGC doing subsequent runs down the road if the demand is there?

This question has been answered already (by PPS for sure and also CGC I believe). If the demand remains they will make more runs.

1 month later
#1490 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

I spoke with Doug extensively at TPF. As others have said he’s a class act. After being bashed repeatedly on Pinside I wouldn’t blame him for not posting. This forum can be toxic at times. It’s a shame since he provided lots of useful information. Great product. Can’t wait for remake #3.

I didn’t know this happened. Very unfortunate. I don’t know the details and I don’t want to know them but a professional company like CGC shouldn’t go away... just learn to ignore the idiots. This has to be part of any media outreach I’m guessing.

#1519 6 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Wow, another person chased off of Pinside - great job guys!

This is why we can’t have nice things... seriously sometimes this place is rough.

#1534 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Medieval Madness being the first remake was good and bad at the same time It is such an awesome pin but being the first CGC remake, obviously means subsequent games get the better tech not to mention improvements as CGC production makes fixes to what works and doesn't. For that reason I agree, it would be cool if CGC went back and did an anniversary edition of MMr or something. I would be all over that.

So you want an MMr-r?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pinball-production-update?tu=brainmegaphone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.