pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #392 Report of AFMR SE delivery! Posted by sandersj (6 years ago)

Post #431 Update from CGC on latest shipping, and details on packaging changes Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #522 Nifty LED information on cool white LED's for AFMR Posted by NiftyLED (6 years ago)

Post #613 Update from Doug on AFMR build status. LE's now in production. Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #711 Production update Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #777 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Post #820 AFM LE delivered! Posted by kidchrisso (6 years ago)

Post #1157 September 1st Update from CGC Posted by CGC_DougS (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#682 6 years ago

Just bought my MMR received it last week. Cabinet is splitting and I have a AFMLE coming soon. Doug what are we going to do about this? Please respond.

15002351122822135813815 (resized).jpg15002351122822135813815 (resized).jpg

1500235206987448801356 (resized).jpg1500235206987448801356 (resized).jpg

15002355907396875476 (resized).jpg15002355907396875476 (resized).jpg

#684 6 years ago

I must say I do not have the same experience so far. As a business owner in this industry I understand things happen. We should judge a company based on if a situation presents itself what will they do to make things right. I purchased a brand new MMR last week for my private collection. Inspected the game and now this. The cabinet is splitting on a game that is 7 days old. Please see the pictures attached as well as the serial number and the build date of my game. Both sides are splitting. I also have a AFMRLE that is scheduled to ship out soon however I do not feel that comfortable with the purchase while I still have this not yet rectified. In all fairness I just noticed the splitting today and be it that today is a Sunday I have not had a chance to call CGC directly. I will post there response on this forum. Lets hope they are willing to do the right thing. Lots of potential with this company. I would hate to see them ruin a great thing by not standing behind there products. Time will tell.

#693 6 years ago

Thank you for all of your help. I did put in the post that I did not speak with them yet because I just noticed the issue today. I'm not here to throw anyone under the bus. I will not speak bad about there company unless I have been treated in such a manner to do so. I love there product. I love it enough to buy both of there games and test the quality in my home game room prior to me putting them out in my locations. I'm well aware that if you are running a large company manufacturing many types of products also relying on 3rd parties that there are going to be issues. I will definitely give them a chance to make things right. I would be very upset if they did not. I look forward to moving past this so we can purchase larger quantities of there products so our customers can enjoy in many of our 300 plus locations. I appreciate people who are sticking up for CGC. I will be one of there biggest supporters after this gets resolved. No need to get upset or point fingers just thought I would share my current situation.

Thank You,
Jonathan
Amusement Services of America

#703 6 years ago

I also opened up a support ticket for my game issue.

Thank You for all of your help.

#729 6 years ago

I would like to inform the community of my current situation. There was a mark on both sides of my new MMR. I snapped a few pictures and posted to this forum. Moments later I was advised to file a support ticket with Chicago Gaming Company. You would assume that a open ticket to a company this size would go without notice for a while. That was so far from the truth. I was sent a return email within minutes of my file and the very next day I was bombarded with support from several representatives. Doug Skor the VP of the company also reached out to me personally. This guy is a true professional! The passion and respect he has for this industry is amazing. Needless to say my problem has been addressed. After careful inspection of the cabinet we noticed there was NO structural instability. This cabinet is overbuilt if you ask any of my veteran game technicians. The problem was in the decal simple overstretching. If you look at most pinball cabinets the decals no longer go edge to edge. There needs to be a small space before the edge to prevent overlapping rough edges and other common issues. The small line in the decal does not bother me at all. Although Doug insisted on sending me out new decals. I will probably not even put them on. Here is what people should take from this post. This company is GREAT! there products are amazing! and their level of customer service and appreciation is Spectacular! People buy with confidence. I have my AFMRLE on order for my home and now I will be placing a sizeable order of MMR and AFMRSE to put out in some of my locations. I absolutely love my MMR. The game plays fantastic. Lots of fun and a great compliment my collection. Also please note this company knows cabinets very well. That is what they do. They have been making cabinets for a very long time for most of the major Arcade manufactures. I operate a lot of these games in my locations Namco, Raw Thrills, and many more. These games get abused and yet they still look great after may years.

** I cant wait to see what is the next title they will announce. If anyone from CGC is looking at this post please take this as a formal request to be put on the waiting list for your next title. Great work please keep it up. This industry needs more people like you in it.

#764 6 years ago

I have never been good at waiting so I will ask nicely. Please hurry up. I know it will be worth the wait. Doug Skor you are a good man. I forgive you for keeping me in suspense. At least I know there is a company that wants me to get what I paid for. That's kind of nice for a change.

1 week later
#956 6 years ago

I have been to 3 different Wallmarts and there were none on the shelves. Can you believe it? AFMRLE are so hard to find.

#977 6 years ago

Mr. Doug Skor;
Thank you for updating the community and continuously providing this industry with great products and exemplary customer service. I will ask of you for only one thing publicly. Because an overwhelming amount of people are dying to know. What is the time line on the MMR display update kit? Ballpark what will the price point be? I think these amazing games MMR and AFMR will look beautiful together with matching displays. I know this kit has alot of people interested in purchasing as soon as it is available. Can you please put in place a waiting / pre order list so we can be guaranteed a kit and you can determine how many kits would need to be produced for your initial run? Please let us know. We are eagerly awaiting your response.

Thank you
Amusement Services of America

Screenshot_20170806-081325 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170806-081325 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 209.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pinball-production-update?tu=asoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.