By CGC_DougS

11 months ago

Stats

• 1,551 posts
  • 236 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by dzoomer
  • Topic is favorited by 141 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73e88997f61c990ac6bab5468d83bcef8b303cab (resized).png
IMG-9504 (resized).JPG
IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1551 posts in topic. You are on page 29 of 32.
#1401 3 months ago

Where can the aoftware updates be downloaded?

#1402 3 months ago

It’s a micro controller EPROM. You can’t download it; you’ll get a new chip.

#1403 3 months ago

Is the new PIC version 2 or is there going to be another one?

#1404 3 months ago

V2 should be it.

#1405 3 months ago

Maybe another stupid question, if you have PIC 2 can you adjust your coil strength or will that come in a downloadable update?

#1406 3 months ago

Pic 2 is the fix for the coil strength issue, yes.

#1407 3 months ago

When I had my Monster Bash up for sale I was told by many people that Monster Bash remake will be available in March as the next remake... where is the official release date posted? Was this officially announced with a date of production and sale? March is only 7 weeks from now...

#1408 3 months ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

When I had my Monster Bash up for sale I was told by many people that Monster Bash remake will be available in March as the next remake... where is the official release date posted? Was this officially announced with a date of production and sale? March is only 7 weeks from now...

It has not been officially announced yet. It's very likely, but that's all.

#1409 3 months ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

The ANNOUNCEMENT is in March. Assuming it even is MB, it won’t go into production for quite a while after

#1410 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The ANNOUNCEMENT is in March. Assuming it even is MB, it won’t go into production for quite a while after

CGC revealed AFMr at TPF at the end of March last year. They didn’t have a production line in place at the time of the reveal but games started being shipped at the end of May. That’s a very impressive accomplishment. I would expect remake #3 to start shipping at a similar time frame if not sooner now that their assembly line is in place.

#1411 3 months ago

Hopefully once they reveal, they will already have games built!

#1412 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

AFMR game started delivery after only a few months after the announcement. I would think it would be the same on MBR or CCR. I hope MBR is next. I think the new line is doing well. I'm very happy with my MMRLE and AFMLE.

#1413 3 months ago

Yep, count me in for MBR. I’m very happy with MMR and AFMR.

#1414 3 months ago

I am really hoping 2018 goes well with my business so I can get a MB this year. Depending on price I will decide on either an original or a remake. There have been some really nice HUO one owner games coming available lately for good prices. (excluding the one on Denver Craig's List for $16k!) The remake will probably be the best deal out there.

#1415 3 months ago

A secondhand originar afm was cheaper then a MM or MB, and a new AFMR so i think the prices go up for a second hand AFM now.
Same hapenned with spiderman when te "remake" came out.
The same is going to happening with TOM.
In the netherlands you pay 4200-4500 euro's for a nice tom the remake if it happens cost 8000 euro.
So secondhand tom wil rise to 5500 mark my words.

#1416 3 months ago

Want to do the bend fix to take care of the launch problems. Been scouring the owner thread looking where everyone was discussing the “speed bump” but I can’t find it. Mine has a slight bend already. Are we suppose to bend this the opposite way to flatten it?

#1417 3 months ago
Quoted from Miknan:

Want to do the bend fix to take care of the launch problems. Been scouring the owner thread looking where everyone was discussing the “speed bump” but I can’t find it. Mine has a slight bend already. Are we suppose to bend this the opposite way to flatten it?

Here it is:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/49#post-4158609

1 week later
#1418 3 months ago

We had 1 or 2 cancellations in our final allotment of LEs getting done in the next couple weeks... So I have a few NIB AFMR LEs up for grabs if anyone wants them...

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

#1419 88 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wrong - what ever the announcement it will already be in production!

#1421 88 days ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We had 1 or 2 cancellations in our final allotment of LEs getting done in the next couple weeks... So I have a few NIB AFMR LEs up for grabs if anyone wants them...
Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

AFMLE In stock for immediate shipment almost gone!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58943

Hey guys, for the new games in stock, have you received the PIC 2.0 update yet from CGC for them and for existing owners as well?

#1422 88 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hey guys, for the new games in stock, have you received the PIC 2.0 update yet from CGC for them and for existing owners as well?

My pic updates just arrived yesterday and they are going out to customers Monday. All games that I have in stock have the most current updates direct from the factory.

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#1423 83 days ago

Hello Everyone:

Roughly 47 days till spring, but who’s counting. For those of us that live in the cold climates, we just try to bear through the late fall and winter months. We so appreciate the warmer weather, once it breaks.

Update:
1. As of today, all of the Solenoid Driver Updates V2.0 were shipped out to our dealers. Please allow a few more days for them to receive them, but I am confident that they will be turning them back around quite quickly. The response has been very positive and we appreciate everyone’s patience as these get distributed.
2. AFMR LE are soon to be completed. We will continue to build a stock of SE and CE’s to last us through much of the remaining year. In early March, we will have another small run of MMR. All of these have been pretty much committed for by our dealers.
3. Pin #3 is scheduled to be released at the Texas Pinball Festival on March 15, 2018 in Dallas. We are super excited to see everyone’s response to Pin #3. Once again, we have raised the bar, while putting amazing value in each of the three models. If you have never attended TPF, its quite the event. Book your trip now.
4. At the end of February, CGC will also be attending Amusement Expo in Las Vegas on February 28 and March 1. The new pin will not be at the Expo, like it was last year. This show focuses on the operating community and we will continue to foster our brand to this group.
5. We are in negotiations on bringing on some additional dealers in Europe and the Far East. We are very selective as to whom we add as a dealer and feel very confident with our overseas partners. CGC continues to grow its foot print across the globe. More on this to come in future updates.
6. Reminder: If you have a service problem that needs the attention of CGC, please open a service ticket: http://www.chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com However, in many cases, your local dealer can help with a lot of issues. If you live beyond the shores of North America, most of our dealers are amazing support centers as well. Your first best move might be contacting your dealer.
7. For those seeking to purchase non-warranty parts, please contact: http://www.planetarypinball.com By contractual arrangement, we cannot sell parts. Planetary Pinball is the licensor of the Williams / Bally products and they reserved the rights to sell parts. If you cannot easily find what you are looking for online, PPS has also established a customer service ticketing system that can be found on their website as well.

We appreciate your support.

Doug Skor

#1424 83 days ago

SOL 2.0 in my machine here in the UK Doug and working great.

#1425 83 days ago

Great update:
Have a question , when you announce game #3 what's the actual release going to be? Know you have assembley lines ready to go will this be a quick release when announced?

#1426 83 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Great update:
Have a question , when you announce game #3 what's the actual release going to be? Know you have assembley lines ready to go will this be a quick release when announced?

That’s probably all part of the announcement for game #3.

Personally, I’m hoping for BBBr, but I know a lot of folks will be happy if it’s MBr.

#1427 83 days ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

That’s probably all part of the announcement for game #3.
Personally, I’m hoping for BBBr, but I know a lot of folks will be happy if it’s MBr.

Or ToM

#1428 83 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Great update:
Have a question , when you announce game #3 what's the actual release going to be?

LOL, people have been speculating for months and you think they are going to tell you in a casual post the title to be released?

#1429 83 days ago

I’ve got 8k all teed up for MBr LE, bring it on!

#1430 83 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

LOL, people have been speculating for months and you think they are going to tell you in a casual post the title to be released?

Poorly written: I apologize !
Was wondering when the game is announced if the timeline for release will be shorter , as the assembley line is good to go!
Wasn't asking for the title release as much as they are prepping to build right after announcement of title!

#1431 83 days ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

Hello Everyone:
Roughly 47 days till spring, but who’s counting. For those of us that live in the cold climates, we just try to bear through the late fall and winter months. We so appreciate the warmer weather, once it breaks.
Update:
1. As of today, all of the Solenoid Driver Updates V2.0 were shipped out to our dealers. Please allow a few more days for them to receive them, but I am confident that they will be turning them back around quite quickly. The response has been very positive and we appreciate everyone’s patience as these get distributed.
2. AFMR LE are soon to be completed. We will continue to build a stock of SE and CE’s to last us through much of the remaining year. In early March, we will have another small run of MMR. All of these have been pretty much committed for by our dealers.
3. Pin #3 is scheduled to be released at the Texas Pinball Festival on March 15, 2018 in Dallas. We are super excited to see everyone’s response to Pin #3. Once again, we have raised the bar, while putting amazing value in each of the three models. If you have never attended TPF, its quite the event. Book your trip now.
4. At the end of February, CGC will also be attending Amusement Expo in Las Vegas on February 28 and March 1. The new pin will not be at the Expo, like it was last year. This show focuses on the operating community and we will continue to foster our brand to this group.
5. We are in negotiations on bringing on some additional dealers in Europe and the Far East. We are very selective as to whom we add as a dealer and feel very confident with our overseas partners. CGC continues to grow its foot print across the globe. More on this to come in future updates.
6. Reminder: If you have a service problem that needs the attention of CGC, please open a service ticket: http://www.chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com However, in many cases, your local dealer can help with a lot of issues. If you live beyond the shores of North America, most of our dealers are amazing support centers as well. Your first best move might be contacting your dealer.
7. For those seeking to purchase non-warranty parts, please contact: http://www.planetarypinball.com By contractual arrangement, we cannot sell parts. Planetary Pinball is the licensor of the Williams / Bally products and they reserved the rights to sell parts. If you cannot easily find what you are looking for online, PPS has also established a customer service ticketing system that can be found on their website as well.
We appreciate your support.
Doug Skor

A time-line or window of release of pin #3 to the public would be helpful.

Thanks Frankmac..

#1432 83 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

We have CEs and SEs in stock and they need the pics, but we will have them with the games. Not sure about the LEs - email if interested and I can check. The swap out is a few minute procedure anyway, not really a big deal. Want an AFMR - any model ? Email Sales@PinballTAR.com The LEs we have are the last batch we will have to sell and then they are gone, sold out etc...

For existing customers our pics are on their way and we will turn them right around when received to our prior customers.

TY !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#1433 83 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Does your leds of the mothership looks the same then mine ? Is that normal ?
Happens at the end of game.

» YouTube video

» YouTube video

Hi, any progress with this problem? Mine seems to do the same.

#1434 82 days ago

All of our update Kits are in the mail to customers! They came In Tuesday got about 70% out Tuesday and the rest out today! Watch for em!
JJ

#1435 82 days ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

All of our update Kits are in the mail to customers! They came In Tuesday got about 70% out Tuesday and the rest out today! Watch for em!
JJ

Got mine today and installed. Thanks JJ.

#1436 82 days ago

I have the cash ready for the next 2 remakes!! Well I'm in on MB, CC, TOM, CV or KP. I'm sure ill be happy on Feb 15th no matter what..... Well unless its BBB.

#1437 82 days ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

I have the cash ready for the next 2 remakes!! Well I'm in on MB, CC, TOM, CV or KP. I'm sure ill be happy on Feb 15th no matter what..... Well unless its BBB.

I thought they were going do the announcement at the Texas Show in March?

#1438 82 days ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

I'm down for MB, CC, CV, KP, BBB & TAF. I love my MM & AFM remakes (Both LE)

#1439 82 days ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

I will be looking forward to receiving it. Thanks for the update.

#1440 82 days ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Cool deal

#1441 82 days ago

Pinballpro.com customers, all PIC 2 kits went out Monday!

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#1442 82 days ago

I installed the new chip today, and I was reminded of one of my favorite things about this pin. The back glass with the lights attached. It seems like a really small thing, but not having that stupid light board of the old pins really makes me happy. This certainly isn’t the flashiest upgrade to afm, but it sure is appreciated. I didn’t need it today, but I really like the hinged speaker panel as well.

#1443 82 days ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Pinballpro.com customers, all PIC 2 kits went out Monday!
Greg
Pinballpro.com

Installed PIC 2 last night! Thanks Greg and Doug!

#1444 81 days ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Got my chip in the mail today.
Install went well but the rubber band used to hold the chip in the holder busted in shipping so some of the pins on the chip were a bit mangled.
Straightened them with a needle nose and installed it.
Seems to be working great so far.
Set flipper level to -4 like most have suggested and it plays like a dream now. No more airballs all over the place.

#1445 80 days ago

Tried faxing my warranty...didn’t go through.
Tried emailing my warranty (a pic)... didn’t go through.

Looks like I’ll have to do it the old fashion way and actually go to the post office. Anyone have luck the other methods?

#1446 80 days ago

Chips 2.0 came yesterday and will go out to all my customers Monday.

Curly

#1447 80 days ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Got my chip in the mail today.
Install went well but the rubber band used to hold the chip in the holder busted in shipping so some of the pins on the chip were a bit mangled.
Straightened them with a needle nose and installed it.
Seems to be working great so far.
Set flipper level to -4 like most have suggested and it plays like a dream now. No more airballs all over the place.

If I t gives you any grief let me know and I will get you another chip

#1448 80 days ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

If I t gives you any grief let me know and I will get you another chip

Thanks JJ.
So far it is rock solid.
I have been messing with IC chips for years. It was not a big deal for me to get the legs back straight.
Just glad I got it instead of someone who is new to all of this.

#1449 78 days ago

Loving our AFMR SE but am having a few plastics issues. There are 4-5 plastics where the printed art is cracking and we'll be submitting request asap (just need some pictures I suppose). Besides that everything is great.

The Museum of Pinball will be attending Amusement Expo in Vegas so we'll stop in and say "hey".

Can wait to hear and see the remake #3. Of course we wont be at TPF because we have our overlapping event at the Museum, Arcade Expo 4.0.

Chuck Casey
Museum of Pinball - Curator
1100+ games on free play including 500+ pins

IMG-9504 (resized).JPG

#1450 78 days ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Loving our AFMR SE but am having a few plastics issues. There are 4-5 plastics where the printed art is cracking and we'll be submitting request asap (just need some pictures I suppose).

I had the same issue. Opened a ticket with CGC; they replaced.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
There are 1551 posts in topic. You are on page 29 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside