By CGC_DougS

8 months ago

Stats

• 1,417 posts
  • 219 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by PolePosition
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5099 (resized).JPG
IMG_5100 (resized).JPG
624FDB9C-BB85-45EA-B810-BCF205E7E28D (resized).jpeg
93A09089-DC9E-4FFC-9E6A-1AA5B564D06F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0050 (resized).jpg
IMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg
math (resized).jpg
cv.png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1417 posts in topic. You are on page 29 of 29.
#1401 8 days ago

Where can the aoftware updates be downloaded?

#1402 8 days ago

It’s a micro controller EPROM. You can’t download it; you’ll get a new chip.

#1403 8 days ago

Is the new PIC version 2 or is there going to be another one?

#1404 8 days ago

V2 should be it.

#1405 8 days ago

Maybe another stupid question, if you have PIC 2 can you adjust your coil strength or will that come in a downloadable update?

#1406 7 days ago

Pic 2 is the fix for the coil strength issue, yes.

#1407 7 days ago

When I had my Monster Bash up for sale I was told by many people that Monster Bash remake will be available in March as the next remake... where is the official release date posted? Was this officially announced with a date of production and sale? March is only 7 weeks from now...

#1408 7 days ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

When I had my Monster Bash up for sale I was told by many people that Monster Bash remake will be available in March as the next remake... where is the official release date posted? Was this officially announced with a date of production and sale? March is only 7 weeks from now...

It has not been officially announced yet. It's very likely, but that's all.

#1409 7 days ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

The ANNOUNCEMENT is in March. Assuming it even is MB, it won’t go into production for quite a while after

#1410 7 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The ANNOUNCEMENT is in March. Assuming it even is MB, it won’t go into production for quite a while after

CGC revealed AFMr at TPF at the end of March last year. They didn’t have a production line in place at the time of the reveal but games started being shipped at the end of May. That’s a very impressive accomplishment. I would expect remake #3 to start shipping at a similar time frame if not sooner now that their assembly line is in place.

#1411 7 days ago

Hopefully once they reveal, they will already have games built!

#1412 7 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

AFMR game started delivery after only a few months after the announcement. I would think it would be the same on MBR or CCR. I hope MBR is next. I think the new line is doing well. I'm very happy with my MMRLE and AFMLE.

#1413 7 days ago

Yep, count me in for MBR. I’m very happy with MMR and AFMR.

#1414 7 days ago

I am really hoping 2018 goes well with my business so I can get a MB this year. Depending on price I will decide on either an original or a remake. There have been some really nice HUO one owner games coming available lately for good prices. (excluding the one on Denver Craig's List for $16k!) The remake will probably be the best deal out there.

#1415 7 days ago

A secondhand originar afm was cheaper then a MM or MB, and a new AFMR so i think the prices go up for a second hand AFM now.
Same hapenned with spiderman when te "remake" came out.
The same is going to happening with TOM.
In the netherlands you pay 4200-4500 euro's for a nice tom the remake if it happens cost 8000 euro.
So secondhand tom wil rise to 5500 mark my words.

#1416 6 days ago

Want to do the bend fix to take care of the launch problems. Been scouring the owner thread looking where everyone was discussing the “speed bump” but I can’t find it. Mine has a slight bend already. Are we suppose to bend this the opposite way to flatten it?

#1417 6 days ago
Quoted from Miknan:

Want to do the bend fix to take care of the launch problems. Been scouring the owner thread looking where everyone was discussing the “speed bump” but I can’t find it. Mine has a slight bend already. Are we suppose to bend this the opposite way to flatten it?

Here it is:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attack-from-mars-remake-afmr-owners-club/page/49#post-4158609

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
There are 1417 posts in topic. You are on page 29 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside