pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 32.
#1251 6 years ago
Quoted from royneblom:

Please let the next game be Monster Bash ...

cv or tom ..

1 week later
#1254 6 years ago

Hey Doug any updates on the AFMR LE's going back into production yet? Patiently waiting in Elgin.

#1255 6 years ago

Hello everyone!

It’s hard to believe that the holiday season is knocking on the door. This year has blown by so quickly.

Update:
1. AFMR’s are coming down the line. There was again a slight lag in switching over the line from MMR, but things are progressing quite well. We continue to produce games six days a week.
2. We ended up building 300 MMR’s. While some are still waiting to be matched with some overseas containers, they are all allocated to our dealers.
3. It will take us no more than three weeks to complete the overseas containers…one even shipped out today. Immediately following, we will begin North American production again.
4. If you are having technical difficulties or have some questions, please start by simply opening a ticket on our service portal. As many will attest, we respond very quickly to the tickets: chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com

We appreciate all the positive comments and look forward in producing many more AFMR’s

Best Regards.

Doug Skor

#1256 6 years ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

Hello everyone!
It’s hard to believe that the holiday season is knocking on the door. This year has blown by so quickly.
Update:
1. AFMR’s are coming down the line. There was again a slight lag in switching over the line from MMR, but things are progressing quite well. We continue to produce games six days a week.
2. We ended up building 300 MMR’s. While some are still waiting to be matched with some overseas containers, they are all allocated to our dealers.
3. It will take us no more than three weeks to complete the overseas containers…one even shipped out today. Immediately following, we will begin North American production again.
4. If you are having technical difficulties or have some questions, please start by simply opening a ticket on our service portal. As many will attest, we respond very quickly to the tickets: chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com
We appreciate all the positive comments and look forward in producing many more AFMR’s
Best Regards.
Doug Skor

Your communication alone - much the less your product's build quality - is making me want MBr, CCRr, or whatever is next. Everyone else could learn a thing or two from you, and they'll learn my money is coming to you. $6k-$8k per game, all day.

To the competition: might wanna wake up.

#1257 6 years ago

There are still AFMRLEs coming down the line right? I still haven't received mine.

#1258 6 years ago

Might be a nice Christmas present for me. Looking forward to the email for final payment.

#1259 6 years ago
Quoted from Whitenoise3000:

There are still AFMRLEs coming down the line right? I still haven't received mine.

I got a call this past Monday that my AFMr Classic had landed. Just 2 of them were shipped to Game Exchange in CO, the other going on the floor. It's the true "LE"!

#1260 6 years ago

Just another unsolicited plug for the support CGC provides:

I had a single LED out in one of my mini saucers....support Team was on it, had replacement within a week, and they CALLED me to insure everything was delivered and ok. Unbelievable support on an outstanding game!!! Cannot over emphasize this enough.....super impressed!!!.....thank you CGC.....Mark ( think I might be buying whatever they decide to do next)....

#1261 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I got a call this past Monday that my AFMr Classic had landed. Just 2 of them were shipped to Game Exchange in CO, the other going on the floor. It's the true "LE"!

Indeed. I'm sure JJ is on top of it.

#1262 6 years ago
Quoted from CGC_DougS:

2. We ended up building 300 MMR’s.

Almost reads like a throw away comment. Talk about having their shit together

#1263 6 years ago

I'm still waiting for a call as well.
Have no idea when it will be built or shipped.............

#1264 6 years ago

Another plug for CGC; the gate on our MMr busted; snapped off at the base. I opened a ticket with CGC on their support portal and had a replacement delivered within two days. Really awesome, no hassle support.

#1265 6 years ago

Just got my final payment request for my non-number matching Green LE. FYI, I put my down payment on opening day 3/24, thought this day would never come.

#1266 6 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Just got my final payment request for my non-number matching Green LE. FYI, I put my down payment on opening day 3/24, thought this day would never come.

Congrats! It's worth the wait!

#1267 6 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Awesome. What distributor?
Still waiting to hear from Game Exchange.

#1268 6 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Sweet news............ I'm hoping to bypass a delivery in 4 ft. of snow

#1269 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome. What distributor?
Still waiting to hear from Game Exchange.

Me too! Can't wait to hear for final payment!!

#1270 6 years ago

Australian games should be leaving any day now. Now it's only a 4 week wait

#1271 6 years ago

#1272 6 years ago

Yay! My 10yo son wants to do a road trip to pick it up from Wayne direct. I’m thinking Prowler is a easier option though... hmm...

#1273 6 years ago

AFM LE still available, I have a few left!

Customer orders will soon be filling, that that placed deposits will soon be hearing from me!

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

#1274 6 years ago

CGC_DougS - Any news on the widescreen update for MMR?

Neil.

#1275 6 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

AFM LE still available, I have a few left!
Customer orders will soon be filling, that that placed deposits will soon be hearing from me!
Greg M
Pinballpro.com

Oooooh that's me!

Awesome distributor to deal with as well!

#1276 6 years ago
Quoted from centaurian:

Oooooh that's me!
Awesome distributor to deal with as well!

Thanks!

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

#1277 6 years ago

Just got my final payment email!
WOOO HOOO here we go!

#1278 6 years ago

Just got my email as well, put my deposit down in early April, excited!

#1279 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Just got my email as well, put my deposit down in early April, excited!

What distributors are getting games?

Glad you guys are getting emails but who are they from ?

#1280 6 years ago

In one of Doug's earlier posts, he made mention of remake #3 and of a "must own" home arcade machine in development
Does anyone have any ideas or info on the arcade machine? Wondering how much money to put aside.....
Thanks.

#1281 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

What distributors are getting games?
Glad you guys are getting emails but who are they from ?

I'm down the street from Hemisphere Amusements, they said production is supposed to kick backup on 11/13 and they should start receiving shipments soon after that.

#1282 6 years ago

Wondering the same thing as Flowst regarding Doug’s comment. Sent my final payment this week as well. Been patiently waiting since putting a deposit down at TPF this past March.

#1283 6 years ago

My Classic...what's wrong with this picture? No love for the Classics

IMG_0963 (resized).JPGIMG_0963 (resized).JPG

IMG_0964 (resized).JPGIMG_0964 (resized).JPG

#1285 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Well, some say they are basically the same game...

#1286 6 years ago

Hey, there's my MMR manual!!

#1287 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Marketing.

#1288 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

I'm down the street from Hemisphere Amusements, they said production is supposed to kick backup on 11/13 and they should start receiving shipments soon after that.

Awesome... this wait is killing me!!

Playing it at Pinball Expo didn't help, just made me want mine that much more, THAT SCREEN!

#1289 6 years ago
Quoted from abagwell:

I have to say that Hemisphere Amusements are a wonderful group of guys to deal with. I bought my Ghostbusters and MMr from them.

#1290 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I have to say that Hemisphere Amusements are a wonderful group of guys to deal with. I bought my Ghostbusters and MMr from them.

Yep Kurt and boys a nice guys to deal with!

#1291 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Oh yeah, echoing that, Kurt and his folks have been 100% stellar. He was my first contact when I decided to get into collecting pins and he's been wonderful.

#1292 6 years ago

Hello Everyone!

We are staying on course and the production team continues to fight to work our way out of this backorder situation.

Update:
• Several ocean going container shipped out over the past few weeks and few more still to load.
• We are right on target and starting next week we will start shipping North American games. For the first many weeks we will be focused on only Limited Edition games. Please communicate with your dealer as to when you will be receiving your games. CGC does not hold the order, the dealer does. We will be evenly distributing the games in relationship to a dealers allocation. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.
• So here is the REAL breakdown. Of AFMR orders, 73% have chosen Martian Green, 20% Black, and 7% Stainless.
• We hear the cry for the enlarged screen on the MMR...we do listen to the market. Having said this it is not just an easy change of the display/speaker panel. At CGC we might walk a little slower and more methodically, but in the end we do find the right solution. More on this to come.
• I will be at the IAAPA show this next week. This is the largest international trade show of its kind. I’ll be working the CGC booth all four day and we are look forward in sharing the love of pinball.

More to come!

Doug Skor

#1293 6 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Well, some say they are basically the same game...

I actually used the MMr manual to figure out how to get in to the CGC menu...so, helped there!

Game is GREAT!! Glad I went with the classic with color--the dot upgrade looks sweet. I don't miss the wide screen or any of the upgrade bling at all. Playing a brand new AFM is all I was shooting for anyway

No issues at all straight out of box.

All I have done is: dialed down the LED's because I am easily blinded apparently. Set the flippers to -2 but I am thinking of going in to -3 which I think was the max decrease if I remember right. Those things are super strong at factory settings. Game plays like lightning. I also doubled up some mylar in a couple spots...they have some from factory but I was paranoid.

Any other recommendations on adjustments other than tearing the game all apart to put cliffy's on?

#1294 6 years ago

Going to start sending final payment emails next week to my next 10 guys

JJ

#1295 6 years ago

Presumably it will require a lot of man hours to adapt and add to the animations, to have them in a format the same as or similar to AFMr.

Sure it'll be worth it though, both for those that want to upgrade, and for future buyers of MMr - there's no doubt it's an improvement, and will probably help the game sell thousands of units more.

Is the idea to have it available before the next time MMr goes on the line? Now that you're definitely doing it, it would be a bit strange to make more of MMr without offering the option of the larger display.

#1296 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Oh please, oh please, oh please.

Only I will be at IAAPA all next week.

#1297 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Fingers crossed!

#1298 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Great news JJ, as you have told me I'm #7 on your allocation list! Look forward to your email!!

#1299 6 years ago

Thanks for the update Doug!!!!

#1300 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

How do I find out where I am on the list? I ordered when it was announced

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 79.00
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 209.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pinball-production-update/page/26?hl=centaurian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.