pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 32.
#902 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Better be enough for the topper

Plenty of room.

LTG : )

#903 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Plenty of room.

ok great!!
So im on on all your remakes so i should be safe then

#904 6 years ago

Mine got delivered yesterday, and it's GORGEOUS ! I LOVE IT !!

IMG_3516.JPGIMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3514.JPGIMG_3514.JPG

IMG_3513.JPGIMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3512.JPGIMG_3512.JPG

IMG_3509.JPGIMG_3509.JPG

IMG_3507.JPGIMG_3507.JPG

#905 6 years ago

YaY! more eye candy!!!

#906 6 years ago

I gotta hand it to Chicago Gaming, they put out a really nice machine.

#907 6 years ago

I think CGC learnt a lot from MMr. Whatever Stern does, do the opposite. And replace Rick as your spokesman with someone that knows how to deal with customers.

#908 6 years ago

Looks like SE's are in stock in several places correct?

I might order one tonight.

Will CGC do another run of MMr?

#909 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Yes and not too far in the distant Future! I just got a MMR from them made on June 13th! AFMR Le in about a month I'm told.

#910 6 years ago

Pinball Pro & GRG appear to have AFMr SE in stock.

Am I mistaken? How can this be if others are waiting?

I am considering ordering the SE from GRG right now even tho I want the classic.

#911 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I Shipped 8 today
JJ

Mine should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing that Martian Green.

Thanks JJ.

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I am considering ordering the SE from GRG right now even tho I want the classic.

Do it. The upgraded sound, shaker, and giant screen is amazing. Plus the color is included. It's the best deal of the bunch if you're cool with stainless trim. Also, you can have it NOW

#913 6 years ago

$7,599.99 shipped, 0% tax & paid via credit card (1% rewards)

Is that a good price?

Seems anything lower is before S&H

#914 6 years ago

Best price you'll get. I paid the same.

#915 6 years ago

Just had a decent game...

20170803_185800 (resized).jpg20170803_185800 (resized).jpg

#916 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Just had a decent game...

Very nice, Kid. What are your impressions so far? Any adjustments needed yet?

#917 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Best price you'll get. I paid the same.

Word

Part of me truly prefers the classic + $400 color tho

It would match a MMr perfectly

I have some thinking to do. I like it!

#918 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Damn, its been difficult to spend my money lately

Yup. The story about CE's changed a little while back. Initially Doug said late September, early October shipment to Australia - that was when they were building 500 LE's, then switching to 500 MMr's, then back to AFMr which would include CE's. Latest is that CE's won't be started until all LE's are built. I paid my deposit on March 29 - might have something to show in January...

#919 6 years ago

It's hard to wait while they crank these out! But the quality and game are worth it!

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Very nice, Kid. What are your impressions so far? Any adjustments needed yet?

Other than the one topper connector I mentioned had a pin plug that should not have been there..I have had ZERO issues and no adjustments. This pin is a thing of beauty. I am thinking about springing for a piece of PDI, that would set it off incredibly. I just wish CGC would have made my MMR.

#921 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

How can this be if others are waiting?

Ordered earlier.

#922 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I mentioned had a pin plug that should not have been there

4 pin connector, one grey wire, one black wire. Goes next to flasher connector on the small board ? You might cut the pin off the board and put the plug back in the connector so it never gets mixed up.

#923 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

But the quality and game are worth it!

They really knocked it out of the park. And getting the assembly line up to speed fast and number of units built daily.

I get a woodie thinking about other remakes in the future and what they'll look like with big screens, light shows, and unique toppers and anything else they add.

#924 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Part of me truly prefers the classic + $400 color tho
It would match a MMr perfectly

I thought it would look weird too. It's really amazing in person. I posted a shot of mine next to my MMR LE a little earlier in this thread if that helps, but best bet for you is to see it in person

#925 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Other than the one topper connector I mentioned had a pin plug that should not have been there..I have had ZERO issues and no adjustments. This pin is a thing of beauty. I am thinking about springing for a piece of PDI, that would set it off incredibly. I just wish CGC would have made my MMR.

So are you saying there is a noticeable quality difference between MMr and AFMr?

#926 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

They really knocked it out of the park. And getting the assembly line up to speed fast and number of units built daily.
I get a woodie thinking about other remakes in the future and what they'll look like with big screens, light shows, and unique toppers and anything else they add.

Ain't that the truth.....I know WMS made to many of them to be considered for a Remake, but a modern TZ with all the features of the prototype.....sigh.....

#927 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So are you saying there is a noticeable quality difference between MMr and AFMr?

I feel my MMR flippers have a slight delay/ soft feel to them, like 1/10 of a second....it's weird. AFMR's are nice and snappy like Stern or JJP flippers. Stern had quality issues when they early in the release. I just noticed on my Merlin plastic, I was missing a nut....just stupid things like that makes a difference.

#928 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I feel my MMR flippers have a slight delay/ soft feel to them, like 1/10 of a second....it's weird. AFMR's are nice and snappy like Stern or JJP flippers. Stern had quality issues when they early in the release. I just noticed on my Merlin plastic, I was missing a nut....just stupid things like that makes a difference.

Have another drink

#930 6 years ago

LE #289 in the house!

More pictures to come!

Marc

8CADA461-5A2A-4BF8-B376-73E2E77805A1 (resized).jpeg8CADA461-5A2A-4BF8-B376-73E2E77805A1 (resized).jpeg
38550DDD-AF83-419E-AD29-79702F8E4CB0 (resized).jpeg38550DDD-AF83-419E-AD29-79702F8E4CB0 (resized).jpeg
8DBA7158-CCDD-49CE-A900-481F9ECA2F7E (resized).png8DBA7158-CCDD-49CE-A900-481F9ECA2F7E (resized).png
94C95011-A01A-44B5-ACAB-E24F60F12E8A (resized).png94C95011-A01A-44B5-ACAB-E24F60F12E8A (resized).png

#932 6 years ago

Green trim looks fantastic! Enjoy.

#933 6 years ago

Im so glad I went with the green trim now

#934 6 years ago

I am in LOVE with the green trim. It fits the game perfectly. I gotta say, the construction is just amazing. This is just an incredibly well made game. It’s bright and beautiful. The playfield is perfect.

#935 6 years ago

I thought it would be next to your number matched MMr Marc..! Looks beautiful no matter what..! Congrats!

#936 6 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

I thought it would be next to your number matched MMr Marc..! Looks beautiful no matter what..! Congrats!

That’s where it will eventually go. Moving pins in my space isn’t easy!

Marc

#937 6 years ago

Green looks awesome, glad I choose green.

#938 6 years ago

Green looks pretty cool but the black just fits the game better IMHO.. I went black and I'm not looking back.. enjoy your green.

#939 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Green looks pretty cool but the black just fits the game better IMHO.. I went black and I'm not looking back.. enjoy your green.

Opinions are like a--holes... everyone's got one

Just teasing!

#940 6 years ago

Anyone know the order of shipments? Matching number first, certain colors first or what? I put my down payment for a non-matching number, Green LE back in March when they first announced it and haven't even been contacted to pay the balance yet. Think it's time for an official update.

#941 6 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Anyone know the order of shipments? Matching number first, certain colors first or what? I put my down payment for a non-matching number, Green LE back in March when they first announced it and haven't even been contacted to pay the balance yet. Think it's time for an official update.

I talked to my distributor and there thinking like like 3-4 weeks for non-number matching LE's to start having payment collected. So that's what i'm hoping for.

#942 6 years ago

So 3-4 weeks until they contact you about payment? Because I would think it's another 3-4 weeks for them to ship after you paid. Not trying to be an a$$, just trying to get specifics. Thanks!!!

#943 6 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

So 3-4 weeks until they contact you about payment? Because I would think it's another 3-4 weeks for them to ship after you paid. Not trying to be an a$$, just trying to get specifics. Thanks!!!

Yes, sorry 3-4 weeks before they would collect payment.

#944 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

I talked to my distributor and there thinking like like 3-4 weeks for non-number matching LE's to start having payment collected. So that's what i'm hoping for.

My distributor wasn't sure so this is good news.
I'm the same non numbers matching mean green LE waiting to pay balance

#945 6 years ago
Quoted from centaurian:

My distributor wasn't sure so this is good news.
I'm the same non numbers matching mean green LE waiting to pay balance

Same here.

Come on JJ. Beaumont, TX. needs a new AFMrLE Green.
We will also be live streaming our game on Twitch as soon as we receive it.
www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia
But I am afraid of how far down the list we may be.

#946 6 years ago

I believe they thought they would be done shipping the number matching LE's after about 2 weeks. Then it was on to the others. But not sure how many are going where etc. I just hope I'm in the first run and don't have to wait for the 2nd run

#947 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

I believe they thought they would be done shipping the number matching LE's after about 2 weeks. Then it was on to the others. But not sure how many are going where etc. I just hope I'm in the first run and don't have to wait for the 2nd run

My distributor told me they had around 160 numbers matching rigs total.
At 15 a day we should be close to those being completed.
I'm getting fired up watching all these guys post delivery pics.

#948 6 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

I have a non-matching, martian green, LE coming. I was asked for payment from my distributor a week ago. I paid on Monday and they told me roughly three to four weeks for delivery. I'm assuming I'll receive mine between end of August and mid-September.

#949 6 years ago

My matching number 0025 green LE is going to be delivered today

#950 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

In Stock here. and Yes another run in about45-60 days

JJ

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.00
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 29.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 209.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pinball-production-update/page/19?hl=centaurian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.