pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0276 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG
raising_the_bar_feature (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 32.
#851 6 years ago

That black does look nice. I'm hoping green looks that good.

#852 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

This damn thing is is screwed down...nice job CBC! Plastic everywhere protecting it.

I just got the stern topper for ghostbusters, cost $500 and the box was beat to hell. you'd think they would cough up little bit for a thicker cardboard box for that price. building a box for a topper is on the next level. looking forward to it, looks really nice.

#853 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

I just got the stern topper for ghostbusters, cost $500 and the box was beat to hell. you'd think they would cough up little bit for a thicker cardboard box for that price. building a box for a topper is on the next level. looking forward to it, looks really nice.

I agree. So far, I am really liking everything I am seeing from cgc. I can't wait to get my LE. I am seriously considering mmr as my next pin if/when they offer an upgrade to the larger display. I feel a lot more comfortable with them starting to build mmr in house as well.

#854 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Topper still works great.

How many people to install it?

#856 6 years ago

rebel!

#857 6 years ago

Nifty LED now has GREEN and RED to replace the OE Warm White bulbs.

Available for purchase at below links.

http://www.niftyled.com/chicago-gaming-gi-bulb-green/

http://www.niftyled.com/chicago-gaming-gi-bulb-red/

And we still have Cool White!

http://www.niftyled.com/chicago-gaming-gi-bulb-cool-white/

Untitled__13235.1498489218.1280.1280[1] (resized).jpgUntitled__13235.1498489218.1280.1280[1] (resized).jpg

#858 6 years ago

I've been waiting for the cool whites to be in stock in qty 35. Ordered!

#859 6 years ago

I love the black! Much more glossy than I anticipated. I can't wait to get mine.

#860 6 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

I love the black! Much more glossy than I anticipated. I can't wait to get mine.

I liked the green but not doing the hinges as well was not going to look good. I have the black MMR and it looks kick ass. Black just looks finished to me.

#861 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I liked the green but not doing the hinges as well was not going to look good. I have the black MMR and it looks kick ass. Black just looks finished to me.

I am hoping it won't be too hard to color match the green for the hinges and coin door. It will definitely look incomplete sitting next to my Refinery Edition Metallica that has everything done.

#862 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Is the black on the MMr the same as the black on the AFMr?

#863 6 years ago

Now thats a topper!

#864 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Is the black on the MMr the same as the black on the AFMr?

Looks like it to me...might have a tad more shimmer

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Looks like it to me...might have a tad more shimmer

More shimmer is a good thing!

#866 6 years ago

Delivery set for Thursday afternoon!

#867 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Delivery set for Thursday afternoon!

#868 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Nifty LED now has GREEN and RED to replace the OE Warm White bulbs.
Available for purchase at below links.
http://www.niftyled.com/chicago-gaming-gi-bulb-green/
http://www.niftyled.com/chicago-gaming-gi-bulb-red/
And we still have Cool White!
http://www.niftyled.com/chicago-gaming-gi-bulb-cool-white/

Are these the only ones that work in the machine
Does that mean I cannot change the GI to my own colours and LED types? Hmmm

#870 6 years ago

FedEx freight says mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! No call yet though :-/

#871 6 years ago

You guys are making this hard. Game wasn't even on my radar since Ive owned, restored and sold an original. But seeing these pics.....Damn you pinside!!!

#873 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But seeing these pics.....Damn you pinside!!!

Ditto!!!....every time I say " this is it" another " must have" jumps at me.....a sickness, I say...

( have noticed I seem to be going after one a year...a little better than my initial obsession...but if my AlienLE shows before Christmas...ugh...2 in a year)

#874 6 years ago

Just payed my buddies who got his LE today. It's absolutely incredible. I cannot wait to get mine! It's just so nice.

#875 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I Shipped 8 today
JJ

One of those is mine!!!

#876 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Black does look awesome.. and where did you get that white Bigfoot on your wh2o? I need that!

#877 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I Shipped 8 today
JJ

Wow.
Sure wish i was on that list.
Congrats to the lucky 8 though.

#878 6 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Black does look awesome.. and where did you get that white Bigfoot on your wh2o? I need that!

Bubbles...ebay

#879 6 years ago

worst....wait....evah....

#880 6 years ago

Curious if the games get shipped to the distributor first, or just drop shipped from the factory?

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Curious if the games get shipped to the distributor first, or just drop shipped from the factory?

Both, if the game is already sold it is drop shipped, otherwise it goes to the distributor.

#882 6 years ago

Game looks super noiyce

Anyone know when the classics will be in stock?

#883 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Game looks super noiyce

I would guess not until the end of the year, or later. They will finish up the LEs starting in October, then I have heard that they will do some more SEs.

#884 6 years ago

So obviously these are shipping, and that's EXCITING! Is there any update regarding how many will be produced? Is CGC still taking a break in the middle for MMr, or will the full LE allotment be run?

Now that we are starting to see LE's, i just want mine!

All of the packaging looks great, and I appreciate the wood case for the topper, many companies would have cut corners there, i'm glad to see corners are not being cut.

#885 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Quoted from EricHadley:

Both, if the game is already sold it is drop shipped, otherwise it goes to the distributor.

Depends on the distributor. We bring everything to Denver where we can control the shipping better. We got ours In yesterday, verified proper color to proper number, then turned them all back out the door the same day.

JJ

#886 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Game looks super noiyce

Later in the year. They gotta build all of the LE's first. Doug would be able to answer for sure though.

JJ

#887 6 years ago

Contacted my distro just now. Within the "next couple of weeks" for my Black LE. Not in this first wave, apparently.

I'll be patient and enjoy these unboxings for now...

#888 6 years ago

Could have had mine tomorrow but the times didn't work. Got to wait until Monday morning to get my AMFRLE with black trim. I'm pumped.

#889 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Contacted my distro just now. Within the "next couple of weeks" for my Black LE. Not in this first wave, apparently.
I'll be patient and enjoy these unboxings for now...

The first wave is for SN Matching only. Dunno if yours is SN matching or not.

JJ

#890 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

The first wave is for SN Matching only. Dunno if yours is SN matching or not.
JJ

Nope, non-matching for me...

#891 6 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I would guess not until the end of the year, or later. They will finish up the LEs starting in October, then I have heard that they will do some more SEs.

Damn, its been difficult to spend my money lately

#892 6 years ago

Delivery set for 12-6 Friday!

#893 6 years ago

I was notified I'm still about 1 month out, I switched from a S.E. to a LE after seeing the thing in action. 1 Question, can someone tell me how tall the TOPPER is or the dimensions from ground to the top of the Topper? Thanks!

#894 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

tell me how tall the TOPPER

About 9 1/2 inches above the backbox. Allow a couple more inches for when the big Martian goes up.

LTG : )

#895 6 years ago

Sad Answer: Too Tall, by a mile for my finished basement.

I am on the fence whether to sell the LE topper to some eager SE owner, or just stash it away for a few years when/if I ever sell my AFMr.

Dunno...

#896 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Sad Answer: Too Tall, by a mile for my finished basement.
I am on the fence whether to sell the LE topper to some eager SE owner, or just stash it away for a few years when/if I ever sell my AFMr.
Dunno...

If i was buying your LE down the road and you didn't have the topper, i would be pissed/find another one.. something to think about... or your price better be considerably lower for not having the topper..

Leave it in the case it comes in and store it... don't separate from the machine...

#897 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I'd keep it. Maybe you will move, maybe you will start putting pins upstairs. But yeah, selling your LE in the future without the topper might be more difficult.

#898 6 years ago

Good advice, guys!

#899 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

About 9 1/2 inches above the backbox. Allow a couple more inches for when the big Martian goes up.
LTG

So 9 1/2 above the backbox or is it even more?

#900 6 years ago

Ok here is what I have above MMR 15 1/4 inches to the ceiling. Better be enough for the topper for AFMR LE

15017857262526534880 (resized).jpg15017857262526534880 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 209.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 1,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-pinball-production-update/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.