(Topic ID: 280313)

CCr CGC next pin

By BallyKISS1978

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cv auction (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    697615A5-101B-4E5D-A7C3-61CBC716463B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    queen (resized).JPG
    DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    cant-hold-breath-much-longer (resized).jpeg
    829FEF27-A5E7-4793-9F23-D370282535D5 (resized).jpeg
    deb957e27fb25b5c37acec01a309fe5f10ef1ed9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#198 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheRudyB:

Again, I agree: you HAVE to look at a multitude of variables - independently as well as how they work together.
    So back to my (newly enhanced) original question: if you’re going to CGC trick-out another remake game, is CC the next best choice of a game to do in light of all those variables? It’s a lot easier for me (at least) to envision a CGCed TOM and TOTAN that a CC ... and envision me (again speaking for myself) buying one.

A few weeks ago, I'd have said Alien.

#214 3 years ago

I played one in MN at a barcade. No idea if it was continued code or not. I was not blown away by it, but it was nice to actually get to see one. Maybe new/completed code based off 20 years of time to think about what needs changed is exactly what it needs? It certainly can't hurt to try, but it might be a wait and see for many people with so many games coming out at this point.

#215 3 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Rick from Planetary Pinball a long time ago said there were 7 titles in the queue/under consideration. MMr, AFMr, MBr, CCr, TOMr it seems, CVr it seems and 1 more. I don't see 1 more viable remake on that list that was linked to make 7.

RAZAr? lol.

#237 3 years ago

They need to just start selling XL Color DMD replacement kits for all old games

#239 3 years ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Just blowing up the original dots without doing anything else wouldn’t be worth it. It wouldn’t look great.

But they do redo the art and double the dots.

#243 3 years ago

I got my CGC game right on time...

#248 3 years ago

What...no Pinball Tycoon??

1 month later
    #291 3 years ago

I bet someone can get Marilyn Manson license on firesale these days.

Also. Yes...yes...I am sure a Queen themed pin would sell like bisquits. But..what modes? Diana Running from the press?

queen (resized).JPGqueen (resized).JPG
    #293 3 years ago
    Quoted from tbutler6:

Queen is not relevant today. 2,000 people may buy em, but ya’ll are old. But you can change and get with it!
    Lonely Island, Tenacious D, Rammstein, and others are relevant today.

Yes Rammstein, with fire torches, smoke and steam jets coming out of the back box, a new mech idea - a treadmill lane that throws the ball back at you (sorta like spinners). Maybe it has a target at the end of it, or maybe it's an orbit.

That being said...we are old too...All of those bands are old...just not as old as Queen lol.

#303 3 years ago

Maybe they are making RAZA for DR?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-next-pin?tu=zablon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.