(Topic ID: 280313)

CCr CGC next pin

By BallyKISS1978

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cv auction (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    697615A5-101B-4E5D-A7C3-61CBC716463B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    queen (resized).JPG
    DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    cant-hold-breath-much-longer (resized).jpeg
    829FEF27-A5E7-4793-9F23-D370282535D5 (resized).jpeg
    deb957e27fb25b5c37acec01a309fe5f10ef1ed9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah, if CGC puts in a little legwork on licensing, I imagine AF, IJ, and TZ would all sell very well.

My guess is IJ would demand the most money...great examples of that game are north of $10K

#39 3 years ago

I really don't get the whole secretive game theory.....I kinda get it with Stern since they want u to buy now, but with CGC it makes no sense. If its a remake it is what it is....I could argue it helps them during these down times as people might prefer their remake to anything Stern or JJP is putting out, and want to say their $ for the new remake. That being said the market risk has gone up significantly as they've already made the three obvious titles especially if TZ, IJ, TAF are off the board.

#50 3 years ago

CC is a great theme, and fun game, but I just don't see them selling a 1000 CC LE's with shitty code...

#67 3 years ago

WW would be a great remake ....

2 weeks later
    #93 3 years ago

I think a WWR would be awesome.....anything CGC decides to remake next (aside from TZ, TAF, or IJ) comes with some level of market risk. That being said all the remakes people are discussing are priced well if their in the $6K range for the entry level model....just not sure how many LE's will sell in the $8K range, which is probably where it will be priced.

1 month later
    #241 3 years ago
    Quoted from fossmin:

A large pin distributor that I have bought many pins from and trust says it is Cactus Canyon. The hold up is the writing of new code and features. Expected to be ready late March/early April. Again, just more rumors, but I believe this guy.

I've heard the same thing.....the one thing I know about CGC is they NEVER meet schedule and are never in a hurry to bring new games to market (I've owned all their LE's). I highly doubt the development of the new code is the hold up as they've had years to work on this element (if its actually CCr).

#246 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You got half of this right, at least for now.
    LTG : )

Well all i know is from my own personal experience....they NEVER make schedule....I always joke that CGC has their own time line...promised date + 8 weeks

1 month later
    #267 3 years ago

I would love a Queen pin although my hope would be JJP would make the game and not Stern

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-next-pin?tu=ptownpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.