(Topic ID: 280313)

CCr CGC next pin

By BallyKISS1978

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cv auction (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    697615A5-101B-4E5D-A7C3-61CBC716463B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    queen (resized).JPG
    DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    cant-hold-breath-much-longer (resized).jpeg
    829FEF27-A5E7-4793-9F23-D370282535D5 (resized).jpeg
    deb957e27fb25b5c37acec01a309fe5f10ef1ed9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

My first NIB purchase was MBr Se. Is there any speculation on or when there next title will be announced?

Or will it be a while and will they keep making AFM and MB and possibly some more MM? New to the hobby since last year and now have 8 pins. Wish I started earlier in life.

#7 3 years ago

CGTBL would be a good choice. Hopefully not TOM. Cirques Voltaire would be killer also. Wonder if AF would have licensing issues though??

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

I’m pretty sure TAF would be a licensing nightmare. Any ensemble cast would be tough from a licensing standpoint.

Most definitely would be a nightmare. A Hellraiser of a nightmare.

#61 3 years ago

If CGC released AF,TZ, or IJ, they would pretty much be printing money. The themes alone would draw in people who have not had a chance to play the game or have played it and never really thought about buying one.

I am the latter, I really didn’t care for AF but it had issues and was not setup well on either I played.Don’t hate it but all the praise it gets and the prices it goes for really raised my expectations before I got to play it. But I don’t think I could turn down the chance to buy one tbh. Great theme for sure.

I just don’t think TOM would be that huge of an announcement or game. Especially with all the hype with JJP’s GnR. Just my opinion of course. Still thinking about getting AFM so hopefully we here something sooner than later.

4 weeks later
    #109 3 years ago

Why can’t CGC just make some more MM? Seems to have been a great seller and can’t imagine it would sell well again.

#111 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea if they will or not.
    They are working on the future that is for sure. Remakes and their own titles. They have made a lot of moves in that direction. The Ben Heck/Spooky announcement was here on Pinside. And I'm sure they have other irons in the fire.
    LTG : )

At least offer more MM for sale till you announce something. You need some revenue coming in. It’s not a new game, but there are many who I imagine would be thrilled to get a chance to buy it who missed out like me.

Only 3 pins released at this point from them and crickets. They definitely need to announce something or people will move on to Stern or JJP. People only have so much money for a new game and so much patience also.

#115 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

Most of us already moved on and bought AIQ or GNR, if CGC had a game ready during this same time they would have also sold well. I don't see this being the case next year when everyone is much more broke then they were this year. Good luck CGC I love your product, but you fucked up, like big time!

You pretty much summed it up

#125 3 years ago

Well you took the time to comment on it so I guess yes it is

1 month later
    #230 3 years ago

Make some more MM. Why not put out more preorders for it and make them as they are ordered. I am new to pinball and even I see the demand is still there. I wouldn’t mind a chance to get one.

1 month later
    #252 3 years ago
    Quoted from VMAX:

I’m callin’ it:
    Cactus Canyon for the imminent 2021 remake release.
    Queen for the original CGC machine.

Queen would be a day one minute order. Do they even have the license?

#276 3 years ago
    Quoted from VMAX:

If my “guy” is wrong, then I hope Stern will make a Queen pin soon.

Man I hope your guy is right. If done right Queen would blow away GNR and Led Zeppelin. Queen has to be one of the greatest bands ever and I am a huge LZ fan.

Freddie’s voice is hard to beat and the music is a heart pumping masterpiece. We Will Rock You alone would make a killer multiball. Have Bohemian Rhapsody start a mode and when the hard part kicks in have a 6 multiball start at that moment.

Fat Bottom Girls, Some Body To Love, Under Pressure, Killer Queen, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, and so many more. Definitely would be an LE purchase for me.

Boy I hope this is true and happens. Queen would be the one all be all Rock pin if done right.

#278 3 years ago
    Quoted from happyclan:

No more ancient rock bands. The hobby needs to attract new people or this whole experiment ends. We only get there with either licensed themes on games and movies. It's not easy to find timeless pop culture. But no one wants a Buddy Holly pinball machine for some reason...it's like all the people who grew up on it are gone.
    And the Bible. DR has that cornered.

Queen is still relevant today and the movie Bohemian Rhapsody was a huge hit. My kids are aged 13 to 26 and they all love Queen. GnR is ancient as you say and that sold very very well. And ancient guys like me born in the 70’s who have the money and point in life to buy pins. Queen would be a massive hit and I know would sell amazingly.

CGC will pretty much be printing money. Queen is still mainstream. Hell, a cruise line used a Queen song for its commercial. You are wrong about ancient rock bands. Led Zeppelin is selling well and there is a demand there. Rock n Roll music and playing pinball is a match made in heaven.

Those who grew up listening to Queen and playing pinball will definitely have interest. Even casual fans of Queen will also. I don’t know many people who change the channel when a Queen song comes on the radio. And make a Queen a pin, day one the second preorder goes live for me. Wont even have to ask the wife.

She would just look at me and say “DUH! Hell yes I want it.”

#281 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It would make absolute good business sense for CGC to make a rock pin. They sell extremely well. GnRs, IMDN ACDC Met to name a few.
    I hope CGC do have the Queen licence, they would sell bucket loads of games.

If done right it will most likely sell very very well. GGC could have one of the most successful rock pins on their hands in my opinion. If they have the gameplay and flow of a classic pin with a killer light show and cabinet art, and music, count me in.

Take the light show of GnR and the flow and play of Led Zeppelin combined with a Queen song set, will be something to behold and have. Need to stop and not get any hopes up. Hopefully we here something this year.

#284 3 years ago
    Quoted from happyclan:

Dude, Queen is great. No argument there. I like the music. Wouldn't say a fan, but you're right about the tune coming on and having a smile on my face.
    My point's more about continuing the art of pinball. You grew up pinball. I did too, albeit on DMD early 90s stuff (born in 80). But we both grew up having a pin burned into our brains. How do you get that same experience for kids? Addams Family was a killer pin and family focused so it brought in the kids. Now it's bringing in adults, with money like you say.
    Hell, Queen could be timeless. Who knows. Beethoven's timeless. I'm reminded of that Futurama where Fry is listening to Sir Mix a Lot and Bender says, "ah listening to classical I see."

Not a dude. Sir preferred I am half a century old lol.

#286 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

If there going to do a Queen Pin they should go all out and Make it Highlander! All Queen music in that movie.

As long as not a Flash pin lol

D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpegD06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    #288 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Regarding Queen, I posted this in the 'Pinball in movies thread' the other day:
    This is interesting. Spotted this on a recent YouTube video from Roger Taylor (Queen's drummer).

[quoted image]

That’s awesome he has some pins!! Definitely a plus for us. Hopefully he would love to see a Queen pin but not with Adam Lambert.

DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpegDC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    #296 3 years ago
    Quoted from tbutler6:

Queen is not relevant today. 2,000 people may buy em, but ya’ll are old. But you can change and get with it!
    Lonely Island, Tenacious D, Rammstein, and others are relevant today.

Please. Queen is more well known and more popular than all of those you listed. Guarantee more than 2000 people would buy it. Your young and you have time to grow up and appreciate things that are good and timeless. Queen is mainstream, Rammstein is not.

#299 3 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

The problem I see with Queen is that it would be so popular that CGC would have a 5 year long wait list for it. CGC hasn't exactly shown the ability to manufacture games at high rates. MBr took quite a long time to get into buyers hands once they started producing. Its almost as if they only build pins when the other side of the business is slow.

It’s like CGC treats there pinball division like the red headed step child. Gives it some attention but not much.

#311 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Doesn't sound like it since they hired more designers for future games.
    LTG : )

That’s definitely hopeful

1 month later
    #382 3 years ago

Expect even higher cost since business taxes will be going up. Not trying to start a political argument, but this will most likely happen because the President needs to fund the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill. So unless your a company that is or can outsource their business, cost will go up again and we will be footing the bill.

4 months later
    #462 2 years ago

I had no interest in CCr but the topper has definitely sparked my interest. Cool they are going to make some more MMr. I started late collecting in 2019 and missed out on it.

#464 2 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Does sound interesting. Being a mini game, it sounds like a gimmick that would get old fast. It would be cool if you could develop an in game feature. The game could capture the ball and you would have a short amount of time to draw a light gun, shoot a moving target on the topper, and then holster the gun. Or maybe even some two player action where one is playing the game and the other is shooting targets with the gun.

Yeah I can see that it’s a gimmick that could probably take away from the game after a bit. It cant be that in depth being it’s just a topper. At least they are thinking outside of the box. Too bad there was no reveal or any pics at all of the cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-next-pin?tu=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.