(Topic ID: 280313)

CCr CGC next pin

By BallyKISS1978

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cv auction (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    697615A5-101B-4E5D-A7C3-61CBC716463B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    queen (resized).JPG
    DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    cant-hold-breath-much-longer (resized).jpeg
    829FEF27-A5E7-4793-9F23-D370282535D5 (resized).jpeg
    deb957e27fb25b5c37acec01a309fe5f10ef1ed9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NC_Pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

This is the first time I've seen the discussion / enthusiasm for a Wh20R, I really can't see that happening as I doubt the demand is really there versus the BOM cost and that no one has been able to reproduce the topper and, unlike many other games, the topper is a must-have for almost everyone on this game.

a WH2O remake is probably the one I would be most excited for.... who knows if it will ever happen.

1 week later
    #130 3 years ago
    Quoted from RooDoom:

It looks like that CGC is buying components. I got this data from the Import Genius website. I am not a paid subscriber, so access is very limited. However, I was able to find the attached image for the import of LCD screens, a lot of LCD screens. These could be displays for the next pin, or something far less exciting. I am hoping for the former. If anyone out there has full access to Import Genius, please report back.
    [quoted image]

They make a ton of arcade games... without knowing the size it is easy to assume that they are just using them for Ms Pacman/Galaga cabinets.

1 week later
    #162 3 years ago
    Quoted from happyclan:

We should just reduce the speculation down to the list of trademarks that Williams transferred to SG Gaming (who bought Bally's). 3 out of 3 CGC games are on here. https://bit.ly/2KbbIJ4
    WW is a dead mark. https://bit.ly/37VtEPN
    I'm a patent attorney but do very, very little trademark work. I'm probably missing something. If you have questions, throw them out and I'll dig when I have time. None of this is legal advice. It's actually addiction counseling advice.
    Stay well.

also, no TZ, TAF, IJTPA, ST:TNG ...maybe because of the license issues? Perhaps those licenses can't be included because they are entangled with other parties. Although that would explain WH20. EDIT: Ahhh I see that their WH20 trademark was canceled (I wonder why?).

1 month later
    #217 3 years ago
    Quoted from fossmin:

A large pin distributor that I have bought many pins from and trust says it is Cactus Canyon. The hold up is the writing of new code and features. Expected to be ready late March/early April. Again, just more rumors, but I believe this guy.

Now that would tank the price of the originals.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NC_Pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-next-pin?tu=NC_Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.