(Topic ID: 280313)

CCr CGC next pin

By BallyKISS1978

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cv auction (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    697615A5-101B-4E5D-A7C3-61CBC716463B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    queen (resized).JPG
    DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    cant-hold-breath-much-longer (resized).jpeg
    829FEF27-A5E7-4793-9F23-D370282535D5 (resized).jpeg
    deb957e27fb25b5c37acec01a309fe5f10ef1ed9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    There are 464 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
    #101 3 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Is there there any release date they are aiming for in 2021? Or are we guessing at this point?

Crickets from CGC.

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from zaki:

I'm not sure why something has to be shipping and being boxed when it's announced.

Exhibit One is JJP’s POTC. They announced early to lots of enthusiasm, then the excitement petered out as months went by before the game shipped. They ended up selling relatively few of what many would argue is the best game they’ve made yet. Jack has remarked that he won’t make the mistake of announcing before a game is ready to ship again.

Exhibit Two is Stern. When a marketing approach works well for the top dog, you can expect others to adopt it.

#103 3 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Crickets from CGC.

I would not doubt on the verge of going bankrupt...... Love all of there titles, but the only remake that seems to sell #s is MMR

#104 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

I would not doubt on the verge of going bankrupt......

Pretty far from it actually.

LTG : )

#105 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

I would not doubt on the verge of going bankrupt...... Love all of there titles, but the only remake that seems to sell #s is MMR

lol

#106 3 years ago

CGC just can’t pump them out. I am about to buy something else next month if nothing comes out by them. I’ve been more than patient.

#107 3 years ago

Thats great to hear in these tough times....... Can you hint at least on timeframe for the announcement of a new title. And Yes I have bought them all.

#108 3 years ago

Patients Grasshoppers! CGC will deliver. I am hoping for Cactus Canyon myself as I have never had one and really like the theme. I have no doubt if it is CC they will deliver on the software. I believe Gomez did some stuff with the software before WMS shut down the pinball division. Either way, in my opinion CGC has produced the best product to date.

#109 3 years ago

Why can’t CGC just make some more MM? Seems to have been a great seller and can’t imagine it would sell well again.

#110 3 years ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Why can’t CGC just make some more MM?

No idea if they will or not.

They are working on the future that is for sure. Remakes and their own titles. They have made a lot of moves in that direction. The Ben Heck/Spooky announcement was here on Pinside. And I'm sure they have other irons in the fire.

#111 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea if they will or not.
    They are working on the future that is for sure. Remakes and their own titles. They have made a lot of moves in that direction. The Ben Heck/Spooky announcement was here on Pinside. And I'm sure they have other irons in the fire.

At least offer more MM for sale till you announce something. You need some revenue coming in. It’s not a new game, but there are many who I imagine would be thrilled to get a chance to buy it who missed out like me.

Only 3 pins released at this point from them and crickets. They definitely need to announce something or people will move on to Stern or JJP. People only have so much money for a new game and so much patience also.

#112 3 years ago

At least offer more MM for sale till you announce something.

If the line has the next game going, no room to build it.

You need some revenue coming in.

They have had revenue coming in. MM, upgrade kits. And they sell more than pinball. https://www.chicago-gaming.com/ I don't know if they are doing cabinets or playfields for anyone else. They have in the past.

#113 3 years ago

At least offer more MM for sale till you announce something. You need some revenue coming in. It’s not a new game, but there are many who I imagine would be thrilled to get a chance to buy it who missed out like me.
    Only 3 pins released at this point from them and crickets. They definitely need to announce something or people will move on to Stern or JJP. People only have so much money for a new game and so much patience also.

Most of us already moved on and bought AIQ or GNR, if CGC had a game ready during this same time they would have also sold well. I don't see this being the case next year when everyone is much more broke then they were this year. Good luck CGC I love your product, but you fucked up, like big time!

#114 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

Most of us already moved on and bought AIQ or GNR, if CGC had a game ready during this same time they would have also sold well. I don't see this being the case next year when everyone is much more broke then they were this year. Good luck CGC I love your product, but you fucked up, like big time!

Agreed.

#115 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

You pretty much summed it up

#116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

but you fucked up, like big time!

That is a little harsh don't you think ?

They made MM's this year. They made upgrade kits this year. I don't what else they made as far as video games, playfields, and cabinets.

And with the virus shutting so many things down both with companies, employees, and supplies to build stuff.

It's not like they delayed the next release on purpose. I think they like other manufacturers have done an amazing job in the worst of times.

#117 3 years ago

That is a little harsh don't you think ?
    They made MM's this year. They made upgrade kits this year. I don't what else they made as far as video games, playfields, and cabinets.
    And with the virus shutting so many things down both with companies, employees, and supplies to build stuff.
    It's not like they delayed the next release on purpose. I think they like other manufacturers have done an amazing job in the worst of times.
    LTG : )<
    I just think CGC locked themselves out of the party, even though they were invited.

#118 3 years ago

I just think CGC locked themselves out of the party even though they were invited.

#119 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

I just think CGC locked themselves out of the party even though they were invited.

many buyers sell stuff to move on to the next. there is an ass for every seat.

#120 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

This is absurd, it’s been proven time and time again, that if it’s a title people are excited about, they will sell games or do whatever it takes to get it, regardless of when it is released.

#121 3 years ago

Thanks for the update guys.

I do hope they come out with a new release soon. I love my AFMr, and I would also buy a MMr if they re-run them.

Although Monster Bash wasn't for me, it was an awesome looking remake.

Looking forward to #4.

#122 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

I hope it's Big Bang Bar....
    It's a remake of a remake so in theory will be BBBRR, which sounds like your are cold...& perfect for the winter.

I literally have zero Pinball funds right now, but if BBBr happened I would find away!

#123 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I literally have zero Pinball funds right now, but if BBBr happened I would find away!

+1

#125 3 years ago

Well you took the time to comment on it so I guess yes it is

#126 3 years ago

I live to hunt down redundant pinside threads -- it gives me a purpose in life.
    But as smokey the bear once said, "Only you can request closing down your own threads. Only you."
    -mof

#127 3 years ago

I'm interested , and thinking it should be soon.

Didn't bite on AIQ or GnR. I can wait, since I don't know what I'll sell to make room.

#128 3 years ago

I love my AFMr and MMr. Not sure if MBr is for me but a CCr is tempting.

#129 3 years ago

It looks like that CGC is buying components. I got this data from the Import Genius website. I am not a paid subscriber, so access is very limited. However, I was able to find the attached image for the import of LCD screens, a lot of LCD screens. These could be displays for the next pin, or something far less exciting. I am hoping for the former. If anyone out there has full access to Import Genius, please report back.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #130 3 years ago
    Quoted from RooDoom:

It looks like that CGC is buying components. I got this data from the Import Genius website. I am not a paid subscriber, so access is very limited. However, I was able to find the attached image for the import of LCD screens, a lot of LCD screens. These could be displays for the next pin, or something far less exciting. I am hoping for the former. If anyone out there has full access to Import Genius, please report back.
    [quoted image]

They make a ton of arcade games... without knowing the size it is easy to assume that they are just using them for Ms Pacman/Galaga cabinets.

#131 3 years ago
    Quoted from RooDoom:

It looks like that CGC is buying components.

If you data hounds find a large order of these components, pm me ASAP. Thx!

F326FED9-2AF7-434E-92FB-101E3B00E709 (resized).jpegF326FED9-2AF7-434E-92FB-101E3B00E709 (resized).jpeg

#132 3 years ago

While I understand why, and agree with, how someone like Stern wants to keep their pipeline a secret until launch, I think that it could actually hurt remake sales right now. It probably isn’t a major impact, but I feel there are lots of people that can swing one machine in the next year where if they knew what was coming, they might wait. Otherwise they buy something else. I don’t think the total market for something like CCr is giant and you need to maximize sales there. Pumping out more MMr might be the best move right now.

#133 3 years ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

They make a ton of arcade games... without knowing the size it is easy to assume that they are just using them for Ms Pacman/Galaga cabinets.

Even if we knew the size. They could be for future pins beyond the next one.

With the virus complications. You need to have parts to keep rolling. Not an easy task with parts delays and shipping delays.

#134 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Even if we knew the size. They could be for future pins beyond the next one.
    With the virus complications. You need to have parts to keep rolling. Not an easy task with parts delays and shipping delays.

so now there is a 5th release soon?

#135 3 years ago

The 5th game is in development ...

#136 3 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

The 5th game is in development ...

Awesome!

#137 3 years ago

Is CGC's next pin the Ben Heck Pin... or something else?
    Not that it really matters; just seems like a new pin rather than a remake would be interesting.

#138 3 years ago

This email just came in from Brian Allen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, coincidence?

wwCapture (resized).JPGwwCapture (resized).JPG
    #139 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

I bet nearly every single one of the people who "moved on" will be more than willing to put down more cash (or sell a game) for the newest shiniest thing announced -- WHENEVER IT IS ANNOUNCED. These are just big expensive toys and we are just children with short attention spans that like the newest toy.

The only sales they may "lose" long term are people waiting on X remake that end up finding an original to give a home to instead. What would that be? A few dozen? Maybe? I bet even some of those people will go for the brand new remake and sell the older version.

#140 3 years ago

I just want a MMR... is that too much to ask? Lol.

#141 3 years ago
    Quoted from RooDoom:

[quoted image]

How long are we looking from announcement to actual shipping? Guess obviously. And no not on the backglass...i want the pin to put it in!

#142 3 years ago
    Quoted from RooDoom:

If it's Whitewater, I'm in!!!

#143 3 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJB:

me too! Glad it's not Cactus Canyon ... until it is and I buy anyway.

#144 3 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJB:

If so, I'm out..but yet happy for those looking for it to come to be, if it was the the one "I" was looking for I'd be thrilled also....good luck...

Didn't care for cc either. I think this would be a better choice of the two.It's a great game.

I'll wait for #5 now.

#145 3 years ago

There is NO way it's Whitewater. Pretty much guaranteed that it is CC

#146 3 years ago

I think the next remake is TOTAN ot TOM. I think if CGC made CC it would not sell very well.

#147 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think the next remake is TOTAN ot TOM. I think if CGC made CC it would not sell very well.

TOTAN would be hard for me to resist! I’m hoping game #4 is something I don’t want so I can save for game #5 (BBBr)

#148 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

TOTAN would be hard for me to resist!

I had a TOTAN in my collection for years, and enjoyed it - the art is beautiful, and I liked the music and sounds. Negatives (IMHO) is that it's quite easy to get to the wizard mode, and the modes to collect gems could have been more imaginative. Wizard mode is quite fun, as you have to plunge each drained ball quickly or you lose progress against the genie battle. I wouldn't be 'in' on a TOTAN remake, but I can imagine that many would.

#149 3 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJB:

I had a TOTAN in my collection for years, and enjoyed it - the art is beautiful, and I liked the music and sounds. Negatives (IMHO) is that it's quite easy to get to the wizard mode, and the modes to collect gems could have been more imaginative. Wizard mode is quite fun, as you have to plunge each drained ball quickly or you lose progress against the genie battle. I wouldn't be 'in' on a TOTAN remake, but I can imagine that many would.

TOTAN or TOM would be tough for me to resist - if funds were available. So I better start putting my pennies together just in case.

#150 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheRudyB:

TOTAN or TOM would be tough for me to resist - if funds were available. So I better start putting my pennies together just in case.

Either one of these would be an instant buy for me

There are 464 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-next-pin/page/3?hl=nogoodnames222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.