Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 464 posts
  • 142 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by BallyKISS1978
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cv auction (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    697615A5-101B-4E5D-A7C3-61CBC716463B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    queen (resized).JPG
    DC788C78-3E36-43D3-9F7C-16C7BB884B2E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    D06827E2-BE15-419C-87FD-7BD2D1CC5219 (resized).jpeg
    The Pinball Show Interviews Logo (resized).jpg
    cant-hold-breath-much-longer (resized).jpeg
    829FEF27-A5E7-4793-9F23-D370282535D5 (resized).jpeg
    deb957e27fb25b5c37acec01a309fe5f10ef1ed9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG

There are 464 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 3 months ago

It's not going to be until 2022 I heard. I don't expect it to be early 2022 either. Maybe mid 2022 is what I hear.

#452 3 months ago
    Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

It's not going to be until 2022 I heard. I don't expect it to be early 2022 either. Maybe mid 2022 is what I hear.

K man says next CGC remake announcement at the end of July.

#453 3 months ago

I really hope my info is wrong. If K man is right, end of July would be sweet. But I don't believe it.

#454 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

K man says next CGC remake announcement at the end of July.

Or end of July 2022

#455 3 months ago

Status has been "soon" for well over a year.

#456 3 months ago

I bet it will be this year. Hopefully in July!

#457 3 months ago

Hope they are close to announcing.

1 month later
    #458 59 days ago

Interesting to see the topper of Cactus Canyon Remake…

CGC did an amazing job with AFM LE topper so this one with Mini-game sounds impressive

#459 59 days ago

I bet its something that you will have a gunfight and there's some sort of a revolver to pull from the holster attached to the pinball machine and you shoot at the topper. Very nice!

#460 59 days ago
    Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Interesting to see the topper of Cactus Canyon Remake…
    CGC did an amazing job with AFM LE topper so this one with Mini-game sounds impressive

and it has DLC
    "on the CCr topper: “this will be the first topper ever created that has its own mini game in it”"

#461 59 days ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

I bet its something that you will have a gunfight and there's some sort of a revolver to pull from the holster attached to the pinball machine and you shoot at the topper.

I would suspect something more flipper controlled. Than a light gun in a holster bolted to the cabinet.

LTG : )

#462 59 days ago

I had no interest in CCr but the topper has definitely sparked my interest. Cool they are going to make some more MMr. I started late collecting in 2019 and missed out on it.

#463 59 days ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I had no interest in CCr but the topper has definitely sparked my interest. Cool they are going to make some more MMr. I started late collecting in 2019 and missed out on it.

Does sound interesting. Being a mini game, it sounds like a gimmick that would get old fast. It would be cool if you could develop an in game feature. The game could capture the ball and you would have a short amount of time to draw a light gun, shoot a moving target on the topper, and then holster the gun. Or maybe even some two player action where one is playing the game and the other is shooting targets with the gun.

#464 59 days ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Does sound interesting. Being a mini game, it sounds like a gimmick that would get old fast. It would be cool if you could develop an in game feature. The game could capture the ball and you would have a short amount of time to draw a light gun, shoot a moving target on the topper, and then holster the gun. Or maybe even some two player action where one is playing the game and the other is shooting targets with the gun.

Yeah I can see that it’s a gimmick that could probably take away from the game after a bit. It cant be that in depth being it’s just a topper. At least they are thinking outside of the box. Too bad there was no reveal or any pics at all of the cabinet

There are 464 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside