• 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SkaterVet
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

taf (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from StupidJackpot:

I would really like to see chicago start a line of remakes based on William's system 11 pins that are getting harder to find in pristine condition. I have argued in the past that they would not be able to sell remakes of pins that regularly go on the market for less than 4k, but seeing collector quality fish tales, t2, and getaways sold to a niche, HUO environment for 6-7k would be awesome.
Skipping on LE models would cheapen the r&d cost associated with reproduction and, I believe, allow them to pump them out at a faster clip than the higher end remakes they already have accomplished. They might be able to release one or two of these pins in smaller, limited batches, per cycle of bigger ticket bbbr, ccr pin.
My dream would be F14 Tomcat remake.

So... I'm not an insider. I don't know anyone personally. But, I did have due to a snafu two people from CGC come to my house and set up my MBR LE personally.
I talked to them and I was purposely vague with my questions so not to anger them, and also because I figured they could actually answer a vague question more than a specific one.

I don't think they will remake non-DMD games. Mainly because I think they don't see a desire. Look at how they handled the DMD for all their remakes. Colored and dots improved.
Also, for 2 of the 3 much bigger screens. I believe an add on or extra for MMr will be coming out or is out, but they can't sell it directly because they don't want to anger the original LE buyers(Which is silly, but props for wanting to have integrity).

I wold love a new funhouse, . And I'm a huge fan of swords of fury... That would be cool, and a remake of Elvira and The Party Monsters would be really cool as well... But... again... They said not going to happen... Or if it would happen the games would have a dmd... Which all I can think of is Bride of Pinbot 2.0 which I thought was blasphemy.... My thoughts... No one elses.

Now... For my wish list... Honestly... I'm open to Cactus Canyon, BBB, TOTAN, TOM, and Scared Stiff... My only regret... I don't hav enough money for them all...

Hell, I really want an Attack From Mars, but just don't have the coin for one right now...
Too many great pins, not enough money... And sadly even less space in my house.

Forgot to say... I would love a Creature remake as well... That one isn't too far fetched... Even though lately it seems like the current market value of creature might not be high enough to warrant their interest. But, MAN right next to my MBr LE a creature would look amazing, and Creature is a top 10 favorite pin of mine.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Indiana Jones with updated lighting and large screen for me please.

DOH!!!!!
C'mon man... You're killing me. Cos that would be an insta buy. Not only is it a killer theme, with killer toys, great dots already, but its a great pin!!!!
D'oh I totally blanked on that.
Only issue is not certain how I'd get a widebody through my doors easily.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 29.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-next-game-wish-list?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.