Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A90B5247-CC29-4BF1-9B0D-17467D02B167 (resized).jpeg
    conky1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richard-nba-sf2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinheadJeff:

I sent them an email today and I let them know i needed something by October and they replied back today with an AFFIRMATIVE. They are woking on another pinball machine but have not yet released info on it.
    This is probably a nothing burger for y'all but I'll be ready to pull the trigger once it's released. I'm just hoping it isn't the Miley Cyress Edition or the Brady Bunch Edition. If it's Cactus Canyon, I'm all over it. Still praying for a Deadhead version but doubt if that's on anyone's radar.

Sweet! More time to convince my wife I need another!

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea. Could be either. They are just planning for pinball beyond the remakes.
    LTG : )

Cool! Is the plan still 6 remakes in total?

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea exactly. Originally was 10, reduced to six.
    But no way of knowing. They might make more remakes. They might not. And they might mix up the order. One of these, one of those.
    Nothing is official until a manufacturer announces it.
    LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd!
    That’s what I was thinking.

1 week later
    #34 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinheadJeff:

I sent them an email today and I let them know i needed something by October and they replied back today with an AFFIRMATIVE. They are woking on another pinball machine but have not yet released info on it.
    This is probably a nothing burger for y'all but I'll be ready to pull the trigger once it's released. I'm just hoping it isn't the Miley Cyress Edition or the Brady Bunch Edition. If it's Cactus Canyon, I'm all over it. Still praying for a Deadhead version but doubt if that's on anyone's radar.

Perhaps at the pinball show in October in Chicago?
    Is that happing this year?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richard-nba-sf2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-is-working-on-something?tu=richard-nba-sf2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.