Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A90B5247-CC29-4BF1-9B0D-17467D02B167 (resized).jpeg
    conky1 (resized).JPG
    #1 2 years ago

I sent them an email today and I let them know i needed something by October and they replied back today with an AFFIRMATIVE. They are woking on another pinball machine but have not yet released info on it.

This is probably a nothing burger for y'all but I'll be ready to pull the trigger once it's released. I'm just hoping it isn't the Miley Cyress Edition or the Brady Bunch Edition. If it's Cactus Canyon, I'm all over it. Still praying for a Deadhead version but doubt if that's on anyone's radar.

#2 2 years ago

Contrary to popular belief. They are working hard.

LTG : )

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

PTC is coming.

Which game is that?? I started collecting pinball in 2019 and still learning the abbreviations. Thanks

#5 2 years ago

Punchy The Clown. More of an inside funny of a remake.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Punchy The Clown. More of an inside funny of a remake.

That’s right. I always seem to forget that one lol. Probably for a reason.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinheadJeff:

CGC IS working on something.

Quoted from LTG:

They are working hard.

LTG repeatedly says that - but won't tell us what they are working on. He's such a tease.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinheadJeff:

I sent them an email today and I let them know i needed something by October and they replied back today with an AFFIRMATIVE. They are woking on another pinball machine but have not yet released info on it.
    This is probably a nothing burger for y'all but I'll be ready to pull the trigger once it's released. I'm just hoping it isn't the Miley Cyress Edition or the Brady Bunch Edition. If it's Cactus Canyon, I'm all over it. Still praying for a Deadhead version but doubt if that's on anyone's radar.

Sweet! More time to convince my wife I need another!

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

LTG repeatedly says that - but won't tell us what they are working on. He's such a tease.

I don't honestly know. Even though I've been accused that I do.

I have talked to them. I know they are busy. Both CGC and JJP, I never ask what. That way if it leaks, it wasn't me.

And I'm 400 miles away from them. I can't look out the door and see what they have on the line.

First I heard of Willy Wonka was here on Pinside two days before the reveal at MGC, by a distributor, and another distributor the day before.

I would like to get a look under the hood, to see what I'll be helping people with. But I have to wait on that too.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

PTC is coming.

Pirates of The Caribbean obviously!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I always seem to forget that one lol. Probably for a reason.

Souped up software. Shaker motor. Mirror side blades. Huge interactive clown topper. RGB light show. Fred Young custom call outs added to an already great game.

How could you forget ?

I'm sad.

LTG : (

#12 2 years ago

LTG could you use your gravitas to get CGC to do another run of MM please.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

LTG could you use your gravitas to get CGC to do another run of MM please.

I'm sorry to say you way over estimate my gravitas.

Only thing I can suggest is if you see them at a show, make your wants known.

#14 2 years ago

I wish they would do some system 11's. Would love a brand new Swords of Fury with good lighting and modern electronics. So many great 80's pins.

#15 2 years ago

CGC's next game is a Funhouse Remake...with Conky!

conky1 (resized).JPGconky1 (resized).JPG
    #16 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I wish they would do some system 11's. Would love a brand new Swords of Fury with good lighting and modern electronics. So many great 80's pins.

Haggis might be your best bet. I don't think CGC is headed that way. Especially with independent titles planned.

#17 2 years ago

Surprises me they are going with original titles....not really a good time for them it seems. Or do you mean licensed themes rather than remakes?

#18 2 years ago

All I know is that they are leaving a lot of money on the table by simply not running more MMrs...

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Surprises me they are going with original titles....not really a good time for them it seems. Or do you mean licensed themes rather than remakes?

No idea. Could be either. They are just planning for pinball beyond the remakes.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea. Could be either. They are just planning for pinball beyond the remakes.

Cool! Is the plan still 6 remakes in total?

#21 2 years ago

Spooky/CGC collaboration will be good as will licensed CGC.

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:No idea. Could be either. They are just planning for pinball beyond the remakes.

Word or advice for CGCs pinball future

Don’t miss a huge 2 year industry boom by by not having any games on the line during that time frame

Seriously baffling

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Cool! Is the plan still 6 remakes in total?

No idea exactly. Originally was 10, reduced to six.

But no way of knowing. They might make more remakes. They might not. And they might mix up the order. One of these, one of those.

Nothing is official until a manufacturer announces it.

#24 2 years ago

Again, I think a trippy psychedelic game about following the Grateful Dead on tour would be freaking awesome. VW Vans, Jerry cranking on the guitar...have some sort of long strange trip delusional mini play field...

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Word or advice for CGCs pinball future

Yet somehow they have made it this far on their own.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Yet somehow they have made it this far on their own.

How far is that?

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

How far is that?

30 + years.

#28 2 years ago

A90B5247-CC29-4BF1-9B0D-17467D02B167 (resized).jpegA90B5247-CC29-4BF1-9B0D-17467D02B167 (resized).jpeg

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea exactly. Originally was 10, reduced to six.
    But no way of knowing. They might make more remakes. They might not. And they might mix up the order. One of these, one of those.
    Nothing is official until a manufacturer announces it.

Thanks Lloyd!
    That’s what I was thinking.

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Especially with independent titles planned.

I'd rather that than any remake.

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

Yes CGC is a flawless enterprise and no one on a discussion forum is allowed to discuss how they do business.

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Yes CGC is a flawless enterprise and no one on a discussion forum is allowed to discuss how they do business.

Nah! We need to discuss!

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinheadJeff:

Again, I think a trippy psychedelic game about following the Grateful Dead on tour would be freaking awesome. VW Vans, Jerry cranking on the guitar...have some sort of long strange trip delusional mini play field...

Instant buy from me.

1 week later
    #34 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinheadJeff:

Perhaps at the pinball show in October in Chicago?
    Is that happing this year?

#35 2 years ago

Yep!

#36 2 years ago

Looking good so far.

https://pinballexpo.com/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-is-working-on-something and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.