(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1372 Pic of Monster Bash original prototype Jump Ramp (cut from production) Posted by Yoko2una (9 months ago)

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (8 months ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (8 months ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#159 1 year ago

While I to wanted to hear what is next it does kind of make sense as a business decision to hold the secret a bit longer. With so many (nobody Really knows) amazing and wanted titles in there build arsenal the do have the opportunity to stall buying decisions on JJP, API, Stern, others. Not knowing creates interest/speculation which can drive buying decisions there way and stall others. Just a crazy thought. I know one of my game purchase decisions is on hold till they open there secret vault.

#209 1 year ago

Since we are all just wishing, I'll take a TZ in Black and White! Since my friend at #GAP just likes teasing us with it! lol

2 weeks later
#230 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

So any guesses on the LE bling for a MBr? Rumor I heard was the holdup was something to do with the LE version and the other versions were ready to go. Makes me wonder if they aren't going above and beyond a topper and some extra LED colors this time.

Now we have resorted to speculating on rumors about why a rumor was delayed because of a rumor? I'm loosing track. lol While I would love a MB I would so love for them to surprise this entire rumor train with an alternate title at this point. Honestly Any game they make I am in. Especially Punchy the Clown as long as Lloyd is still there go to tech!

1 week later
#233 1 year ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

what is the next main expo now? i wanna check when this third remake could be revealed.

The MGC show in Wisconsin next week. CGC will be there but no mention of an announce. Fingers crossed they do....

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

I was really, really looking forward to the TPF announcement.
They disappointed me so much by not announcing #3 that I went with ACNC instead.

SO, you bought a game that is not available for a game not announced? Makes sense but when money is hot in the pocket you gotta do what you gotta do?

4 weeks later
#431 1 year ago
Quoted from ecmurrayf1:

You must have ordered from Andrew at Heighway Pinball.

I always make my check out to Cash care of SS Billiards attn Lloyd. That’s what he said the policy was. Haven’t seen a title yet but I think MM is going to be made some day! Lol JK

#432 1 year ago

IF its really MB, I do strongly hope they make useful improvements from years of play that identified weak points from the original design. Example, revise the Drak track with a thick (1/4") nylon insert so the ball rolls perfectly and smoothly while Never again getting damaged. Small details that it took years to flush out would be great improvements in my opinion.

1 month later
#576 1 year ago

Since we all get a guess and Punchy is already taken my money is on CV with a bonus release of the MM wide display upgrade kit.

2 weeks later
#674 12 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Very much agree with this.
They were so up front and great with communication in the past.
Now it is like trying to get info on a secret government satellite program.
Then Doug who is one of the best people in pinball leaves for Stern.
My mind is not at ease with CGC anymore.

Seems like their silence was self inflicted by Pinside. One CGC member updated often until being harassed then the same happened to Lloyd in this same thread. Guess now we just have to imagine and speculate... We want answers but some tend to shoot the messenger.

#727 12 months ago
Quoted from pindome:

Bought a two lifetime radio subscriptions 20+ years ago for $250 each. Based on current monthly rates it was a great deal and they are still going strong.

Funny I was going to say the same thing! Everyone thought I was nuts but I am Not a fan of month or annual bills Sirius and Tivo got one lifetime payment and 15 plus years later still no worries. Add to that Sirius lets you stream from your phone so 1 subscription lets me run it in every vehicle and home. Priceless.

1 week later
#834 11 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Take this seriously then.
I'm really hoping the reason this is taking so long is they want to get it right but can't decide if Mary Anne or Ginger should have pole position on the translite of the new and improved and fully upgraded with new art and video clips... GIr.

Sorry you lost me at Mary Anne or Ginger on a Pole.........

2 weeks later
#921 11 months ago

My bet is by this Friday. No I don't know anyone and I am guessing like everyone else. Just like betting!

#954 11 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

Waiting for CGC , DP, JJP is like watching paint dry
Or moving like pond water .Check in a month from now

Come back in 2078 for an update on DP to save yourself time....

#1055 11 months ago

Hey thats not fair. We prefer to make up random assumptions and speculate on made up rumor! Umphhh. I hear DP is doing a GoFundme so they can build the next CGC title as long as everyone pays up front delivery by 2038. (Not true just in case....)

#1068 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't know the specifics. But people in the factory are blown away with it and I've never seen the excitement level before with what is going on.
We shall soon know. I know I'm looking forward to pics/videos/games.
LTG : )

Employees in the Stern factory? Lol I love the crazy rumors that come up when no facts are around to feed from. Great to see you Back Mr LTG!

2 weeks later
#1243 10 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Lloyd when will we see this mythical monster bash it’s been over 5 months since Texas and nothing

Last I checked Lloyd bought them ALL and he is building a Monster Mountain in front of SS Billiards to be king of the hill! No soup for you! lol Soon, very soon.

2 weeks later
#1291 9 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I may not need to if I knew the total height, or start getting it on the market

I’m sure you will have all your answers when they actually release the game. Should seem obvious by now but the last thing I would do is pull down your ceiling based on yet another assumption bs rumor by someone that knows someone dimension. Kind of like ordering a sub for the new custom dual software code comical rumor with no value. Lol. There is only one company I would bank on info from and at this point they have only acknowledged it is MBr. Give it time, all our Real answers will come soon without a layer of speculation bs attached.

#1293 9 months ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

^ someone got burned by a rumor!!

Lol no. Just amazed people always want answers to questions that don’t have answers. Or they get a BS answer and get completely disgruntled when it’s not what they heard or assumed. Managing expectations 101 again. There needs to be a BS emoji to at least boldly flag some of these rumors as “ just a wish” or “something I talked about with friends while drinking”. Kind of like buying games on pure hype, now That I have been burned by and it was Not a magical experience! Lol

#1295 9 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I dont know the exact height, but my estimate the topper was about 16 to 18 inches over top of the machine. If you can fit it, so worth it, the detail and lighting was amazing on it. I would love to tell you exactly what it is, but promised I wouldn't.

You Promised yet you keep coming back with one more detail.... lol

‘NDAs protect sensitive information. By signing an NDA, participants promise to not divulge or release information shared with them by the other people involved. If the information is leaked, the injured person can claim breach of contract.’

#1299 9 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I have not given one specific detail, terms like "guessing about 16" and "amazing lighting" are far from giving away any details.

But yes, you are? As No information was shared from the company ANY information you provide is and will be used as Factual gospel as you are the only one that has physically seen the game. Assuming dimensions Will stear buyers away and was not the intention of you your visit and the definition of your NDA! I realize it’s hard to hold information Everone friends included want but that’s the cost of being invited under an NDA. It’s a great game and it is MBr, safe NDA response. Anything else ensures they Avoid these trusting opportunities in the future to make the best game possible. Do as you wish and see it as you like.

#1302 9 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

When will these will start shipping? Any guess?

I believe as CGC has released, when final licensing approvals are received they will let us know and begin shipping product.

#1324 9 months ago

Spent the morning at CGC play testing the new MBr. Sincere thank you to Ashley and everyone involved for the amazing opportunity and kind welcoming experience. A class act team with amazing products. Rest assured to all the Very long wait will be worth it and in typical CGC form they executed Superbly on this title as well. No easy task I'm sure but they fine tuned Every detail to ensure a quality and FUN experience for all! I true pleasure and opportunity, thank you again!

The Mod Couple

#1333 9 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Honestly, all these "testers" commenting on having played a MBr and basically saying, "yep its really good and blah, blah, blah......"
Nobody cares. The idea that you have to sign an NDA to "play test" it is so ridiculous its really hard to believe
We ALL know MB is a great pin and CGC will crush it again. When you line up and say the above, we already know it, stick to the NDA and keep it to yourself.
Yes we know the game is coming out SOON. Just got the order request from Game Room Guys. Thank you.

Not sure how we are suppose to please you? If I said it was a piece of crap would That be insightful news to you? Yes the feedback out of respect for the company, their business, and licensing partners is light and uneventful but I for one think any feedback is slightly better than the past months of silence. Sorry if our opinions of this company and confirmation of a well crafted product insulted you?.

#1345 9 months ago

What I will say is the previous information shared regarding the topper height was Completely wrong. Hence the reason I think they wanted to Avoid sharing info via the NDA. The topper is No taller than the AFMr topper and no where Near 18" tall. Hard to see how that was even claimed as they had an AFMr not more than 10 feet away. Again, thats why sharing info your not Certain is fact often leads to concern. So, if your pulling the drywall or ceiling tiles out of your basement due to those statements Please don't it was an incorrectly shared false fact.

#1362 9 months ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

For those who have actually flipped it:
I've got an AFMrLE that I love, and have never regretted getting the LE.
I am a bit on the fence about whether to go for the LE or the SE on MBr.
Without getting into any specifics, are the LE features as much of an improvement over the SE as they are on AFMr? We can leave the topper off for purposes of this discussion, and assume they are equally cool (and tall).
I'm not asking about what the features are, just how big the "wow!" jump is between the SE and LE.

Game play and features you would be safe with either decision. As to the previous post Nothing was cut by CGC only Added. They have shown in previous titles they are not in the business to give you Less of a game or quality. Only exceed the originals example.

#1384 9 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

In my opinion, when you exclude the topper, there is very little difference between the 2. I believe any extras added to playfield, was exactly the same between LE and SE. Just a few small things on outside of machine were different.

Ok I am not trying to poke at you again but they did not Have an SE in the room so I question how you are suggesting the similarities of these products? There were 2 LE models and an original in the room. No SE to make assumptions or statements about for the record for anyone using these comments to make a buying decision. Just avoiding any confusion over Assumed statements.

#1406 9 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

What day did you go? I played on Saturday and there were 3, an original, a LE and a SE. They pointed out the differences between the LE and SE to me.

Sorry no. That was an LE also Ashley confirmed it. I went Monday morning. Trust that they didn't switch them out and yes I thought the same when I was there and she clarified that it was not an SE.

#1442 9 months ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

It's a good thing that CGC is not in the promotional business, they would starve! Worst new product introduction I have ever seen, not one teaser, nothing to keep their loyal customers in the loop to make the wait worth while.
I too would buy a munsters right now if available even though I have waited on MBR this long due to the poor handling of this game by CGC.

Sorry but why would you say this? For the record CGC has Not promomoted or teased anything as they made it clear the product for disclosed reasons is Not ready yet. The only thing they acknowledged was congratulations you (Pinside) verified our secret. No hype or tease other than the constant rumors, speculation, and theories created here on Pinside. It’s a great title that stood the test of time for 20 years so while some may be inpatient and buy something else they will still do great with this game when they can safely release it. Curious, what stings buyers more, no info of any kind till they are ready to ship or a game release like POTC 12 months premature with ongoing disappointing changes after payment and delays? Yes I am in on POTC LE but that was way more upsetting compared to the business model of CGC in my opinion. Managing expectations

2 weeks later
#1527 9 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Man, if they adopted the fantastic "planked" playfield design with the cool re-worked plastic on the right, it immediately goes from "maybe" to "definitely" for me. Probably the only thing that could do that. But the test PFs in the background of some pics earlier in the year were the original PF...so...
[quoted image]

You won't be seeing anything like that I promise. Would have been great but think more stock original.

#1529 9 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Back to the "maybe" list then.

If maybe means dream then sure. Everyone needs to think almost stock original then everyone will be happy when it arrives. I fear with this massive delay people are starting to envision major changes or colossal upgrades. Very nice improvements but dream smaller...

#1536 9 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Videos eh? That would be pretty cool. Maybe I’m miss-reading that... not that you’re allowed to confirm or deny LOL.

No he used the wrong words. Same animations as before the new code/animations rumor was Confirmed Wrong. Think pretty and new and Everybody is going to be very happy!!

#1655 8 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Can someone instagram me the pics or price matrix? I must have missed them in the official CGC #3 Monster Bash thread. Orders are rolling in, so people must know what they are getting, right?

Just another "heard from my brothers friends uncles nephews neighbors girlfriend" coming soon post. When CGC makes the announcement I will listen. For now I would just ignore the I know a secret singers. Very soon is a bold ASSumpion.

#1659 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

And a whole lot more.
Get the LE.
Just sayin"...

In this example having played them I actually feel the base or middle CE model will be the seller. Without detail of what was offered I in No way see a value added in going to the LE over the others unless the price bump is Really low. (Doubtful) Games are great but I still see many WAY overhyping what they assume will be there or what was done. Its really nice just think Original with a modern touch. Only negative (That WE created on this forum) the topper while nice was No where near the hype laid down on this forum trust me on that! No even Close to the wow we got with AFMLE. Again, just keeping expectations managed for a great product yes but don't expect a completely over the top design or improvement other then the standard display we have all seen with AFM. "A Whole Lot More" should be dialed down, Just Sayin!

#1661 8 months ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It can't really be "a whole lot more". Just improved toys and more lights.
If it was a whole lot more, it wouldn't be on the same code.

Trust me. NOT a whole lot more, just another individual fluffing the interest. Fact is, they had an original Williams there also, I would have taken that one if the price was the same to be honest...

#1663 8 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm glad you mentioned this. Just reading the previous poster comments on this, the LE seems like it's going to offer something incredible and I just feel like this game is not going to delivery THAT much. Yes it will be awesome but I hate when people hype just to hype especially with a slow burner like this game. Let's just stop hyping people up on this game UNTIL it is actually seen by the community not just NDAers. Then people can hype the hell out of it b/c we'll all be on the same playing field as we'll all know what you're talking about!

You hit the point as always #delt31 WAY to much hype which inevitably makes the company and product look bad to buyers expecting the moon based on false hype. Let them show you what it is and let the Buyers decide if the value is there to justify a purchase. I must admit even myself going to this NDA visit was a bit of a let down after all the hype this thread created. Very nice game and if your wanting a NIB MB you are going to love what they did. Nuff said...

#1672 8 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Really???? I know some people prefer originals, but you would take it over the remake for the same price???? The color digital screen alone looked absolutely amazing, blows the original screen away.
But I fully agree on, no one should expect anything big in changes. No gameplay change at all, and the extras added look cool, but nothing mind blowing.

I was simply rebutting the rabbits teaser comments about "A Whole Lot more" for the LE. Color screen is nice on any game no question but they are also readily available for most games now also. A few inches wider, no. Again, was just an opinion that I guess I was hoping there would have been more advancements or improvements. (Just a rant so ignore if you like....lol) The beauty of these games being recreated is good but it seems a shame the Value of these games is not improved from original. With many of these games now over 20 years old our love for them is proven and so are the minor weak flaws of the original design. Example, when is the last time you seen a Drac Track that was not toast or at least a dozen creative ways to repair it. Its fairly Obvious this was an overlooked design issue that could have now been addressed. A simple imbedded nylon guide insert to protect this known issue seems like a value added improvement. I doubt even a purist would waive off stopping this issue permanently? Remake is good, remaking known mistakes seems off to me? Rant off.....lol

1 week later
#1768 8 months ago

(Only a Joke). If I hadn’t actually played one at CGC it would be easy to conspiracy assume this was all a major hoax to drive down the value of existing MB machines. Lol. Hate to admit it but after playing one and this incredibly comical delay I have since transferred my pinball allowance to another title. Who knows maybe they will let the game go but I suspect there will be plenty to go around by then. At this point though I may be looking at an original as it’s a person preference for me in comparison. When released I am certain many will get a great game though!

#1780 8 months ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

If Yelobird has seen MBr and is thinking of buying an original it sounds like it will be hard for CGC to justify delaying the release for over half a year in order to add extra features.

For clarification I have Nothing bad to say about their release and I am certain anyone that was hoping for a MB will be very happy with the result. I admit I too fell prey to much of the pre-created speculation hype on this forum/thread and expected a bit more than I viewed but in no means was the machine a let down. Really wonderful to see a success from the past made accessible to those wanting a pristine example. Love my MMr as the only examples I could ever own were basket cases. Lol when released a line Will form and the what’s next thread will pop up with all new speculation and conspiracy. Lol

#1784 8 months ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I was hoping they would do an unveil at Chicago Pinball Expo. Would be really disappointed if it wasn't but won't stop the inevitable purchase.
I've had to stop buying whatever Stern throws at me to divert me from supporting this. Either way it comes down now to Monster Bash or JJ POTC

Ouch that’s a tough call there. While I like the old school MB JJPPOTC is epic in my view. Played it many times and it’s really hard to find Anything missed or wrong with it. This will be Kef’s best coded pin ever in my opinion. Best of luck with your decision.

#1839 8 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I'm hoping the topper is an early version. It feels very incomplete. Half a band. If this is the final model, it should at least have interactive moving parts. Right now I'm thinking SE and just powdercoat the rails and legs to my liking. Hell, with this being filled with universals monster line up, I'm sure I can find something cool on the internet (or Halloween store) to turn into a topper of my own if I want one in the future...
Oh idea.....

Trust that IS the final topper lol. When I seen it I asked does it move or do Anything? Nope. Just a plastic statue with an RGB light flashing. To me the topper compared to AFM had no value Especially with the repeated hype about how amazing it would be. I actually laughed that I had to sign an NDA to not disclose (which I didn’t thanks poster) that 1 feature. Hence the reason I said a very nice game but nothing more than a stock game with a nicer monitor and plastic topper. Funny that someone took pictures lol. So much for NDA’s doing that.

#1840 8 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

I have a beautiful original MB, was thinking of selling after ordering a MBRLE
More excited about the Munsters, I have a LE locked up which will look great next to my AF Gold . Gave up on the TBL,
I get excited for pins but I burn out quick waiting n waiting
[quoted image]

Not your financial advisor but if you have a nice MB already in the stable this will be like throwing money out the door to see if the wind is blowing. The target audience for this release is to those that can’t Get a MB in reasonable condition. You will Not be raising the bar of your collection with this purchase. Simply burning capital. Just an opinion.

#1844 8 months ago
Quoted from Monsterbashbombs:

Its October now. Not trying to be an ass CGC but I didnt sign anything.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Bravo, you literally disclosed Every LE upgrade in just 2 pics. The speculation and rumor is now over officially. I figured Someone was going to spill the beans but I’m actually glad someone did as the “get your cc ready”, and “the LEs will sell out” BS hype was nauseating already. Let the buyers decide what the value is now without fluff and false hype.

#1845 8 months ago

The Remakes take the original game and offer a slightly new spin on the old classic. I disagree in several regards.
What I will agree to is that. That the original game will be easier to maintain for the time being. ( Serviceable parts aand lights )
My experiences with the new CGC games has been dependability for the most part

I don’t disagree with anything you said and I Love CGC as I own both of their other titles. My point that I hope you can understand is that there is NO reason to spend $$$$$ on this pin if you already Own one? For $250 you could get a nicer topper and single lightning mod cap. Add a color DMD and your done. Nothing bad with this game just a foolish investment if you already own one.

#1858 8 months ago

Considering this is a leaked photo taken out of context of initial release. Consider a prototype. I have no idea if this is real, fan creation or indeed prototype. Looks cool to me. Now the long wait. I wonder if they have ran production on cabinets or any pieces in advance of the release to shotgun this thing.

Trust this is not a prototype or fake image. That Is the game take it or leave it but don’t expect more than you see. Nothing to be disappointed by honestly just not more than you see.

#1872 8 months ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Pretty sure statements like this are against your NDA terms. It doesn't matter that someone else posted something first, that doesn't mean "cat's out of the bag I can say anything now"
For all we know this could be a mockup from someone's basement (which I doubt, but it's possible) and you are confirming the fact that this is indeed the CGC final offering of what you will get.

Fair enough and I do respect your point. Bottom line we are all simple high end toy collectors. Not investors in secret spy satellites lol. While I didn’t disclose anything I did confirm the disclosure as real my bad. Just seems like at this point and delay assumptions and hope are pretty well defined. Buyers will be happy with the product (some day) and we can all move onto the next rumor and hope.

#1937 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was in on a monster bash remake but now that I see the playfield is a monster bash I’m starting to wonder if I should get a Munsters.
Plus I’ve been waiting 20 years to buy a monster bash and this interminable delay of many months is causing further doubt on whether or not this is the game for me.

That there was funny. lol thanks.

2 weeks later
#2072 8 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Adding back the jump ramp would be pretty cool.

But they didn't. Also I doubt this is a mech design delay as the games were done. This is someone sitting on a license signature taking their time then the games will flood open.

#2074 8 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

This is the first confirmation I've heard that they didn't do it. That sucks. NEXT!

I to very much hoped that when remaking these titles they would add the "lost" prototype features often cut back in the day for budgets or lack of time to refine them. The jump ramp was a cool feature I think would have added a bit of new flare to an old game. That and improving known failure points like the drac track wear. Oh well it's not like they had any extra time for stuff like that...

#2078 8 months ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

If this is the case, why not just say so? They could've said months and months ago that they were waiting on licensing approval and that's causing an unknown delay. There's certainly no harm in that, and everyone knows that can take a day, weeks, or months. Then there's no speculation about problems, drama, etc etc. There would be absolutely no downside to saying that, and only upside. For that reason it doesn't make much sense to me, and it's more likely some issue with the machine that needs/needed addressed.

They did and the game played great with no issues so that’s not it. My Guess, they don’t want to publicize 1 group has not signed off and holding up millions in production as that would give them greater power to renegotiate terms for signature. Just a guess.

#2158 8 months ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

oh so close. at expo now in Chicago gaming booth.
[quoted image]

But that’s all they are going to show. Lol. Can’t wait to,test drive them tonight!

1 week later
#2821 7 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope, my distrib did not report it. They got a copy of the receipt from the shipping terminal...they saw that big heavy equipment-like something was being delivered to me, and the receipt said "STERN PINBALL", as the games were drop shipped from Stern.

NOT saying your wrong but I highly doubt the IRS is evaluating card board boxes in a warehouse to assess value. Any small business (or large) that ships out 10+K in merchandise has to declare who it went to or pay the tax themselves. I will bet while not maliciously your distributor did claim this shipment and to who. Plus shipping papers rarely if ever have billing values on them. For our business as well as bank if its over 5k the government wants to know who is getting it and who is being taxed.

1 week later
#2905 7 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Running out of LE preorders fast... what? Its been days since they were anounced and they are still available, so how are they running out? They are selling briskly, yes, and some distributors have run out, but I cant believe they have sold out 1250 LE’s already. Anyone else think they have?

No. They said and always have run these in batches. The first small batch of LE’s is close to spoken for. Then they work on the other versions for a bit.

1 week later
#2957 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I don't think this is true? The GI lighting is very different on the SE/LE versus the CE

It is true. He asked if the CE was similar to the original. IE not RGB.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 58.00
Machine - For Sale
Anamoose, ND
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 9.95
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside