(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1372 Pic of Monster Bash original prototype Jump Ramp (cut from production) Posted by Yoko2una (11 months ago)

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (10 months ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (10 months ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vireland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#488 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Given they only made 4000 of the original, 2800 of the remake is a huge success.

That run size for the original was less an issue of demand than they thought Cirqus Voltaire would be the big hit (it wasn't) and they actually cut MM manufacture artificially short.

#526 1 year ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

At this point its starting to give me vibes that it might be a game with issues and could be risk. I love my AFMR but with plenty of options im not going to sit around idle and start selling games to buy this. If they added something it maybe unreliable or they are having some sort of quality issue. Ill continue to monitor but im not going to be first in line to buy. Considering they mass produced a game with a bad driver board that the consumer had to address and really didnt seek out the owners to get. The made it a hassle to go through a dealer to get a chip

We got the chip directly from CGC because Gameroom Guys were dicks about it since we were the second owner and they were too dim to grasp that a manufacturing error that could literally break the machine should be covered for all machines in the field. They're also the jokers that sent me a cleaning sheet for a bill acceptor instead of the wiring harness I ordered. Morons, clearly, IMO

So +1 for Doug and CGC on taking care of us on that front. Credit where credit is due.

1 month later
#689 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Their reason for denying Farsight a license extension (at any cost) has to be to do with wanting the whole pie, and / or controlling their IP much more tightly - which would make sense if they intend to either take control of or make more cash out of the physical stuff.

I thought the license denial was because they had put it on an additional platform they didn't have a license for without permission, so the whole license was pulled.

#748 1 year ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Here's a far-fetched theory. Or is it? We know that Arcooda is building full-size virtual pinball machines. Google it. I think they're based in Hong Kong. The machines look pretty amazing, with solenoids, shakers, powered subs, 4K graphics, etc. They will soon begin shipping their machines to Chicago (if you're in the US and you order a machine directly from them, it will ship to Chicago). They expect to start shipping in October... and Expo is in October. According to their web site, if you buy directly from them before June 30, the Pinball Arcade tables (cabinet version) are included for free... so that means you get virtual Monster Bash plus 75 other tables. Now put the pieces together. Is it possible that Arcooda is building virtual pinball machines for a certain gaming company in Chicago? Could that be the Game #3 announcement? Is it just a coincidence? You be the judge.

Sure hope that's not the plan. At pinball shows I've been to, the video pinball machines get very little play. No thanks.

#770 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

What games have the most commercial viability these days.
They've already said they are considering some of these .
Monster Bash - ( Speculation is next )
Cactus Canyon ( Will this really sell - the game is well . meh )
Tales of Arabian Nights -
Cirque Voltaire- ( Possible Viable ?
Theatre of Magic - ( Possible Viable ?
Kingpin -
Big Bang Bar-
CFTBL ( Possible Viable ?
Funhouse ( Possible Viable ?
BOP ( Possible Viable ?
The Adams Family ( Probably impossible to happen )
Medieval Madness (Done)
Attack From Mars (Done)

Someone else is doing Kingpin already.

Twilight Zone should be on that list, too. A remake with a great topper, wide color screen and the "lost" magnet installed should sell very well.

#784 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

TZ (and TAF) are going to have difficult license issues to overcome
TZ would be insanely expensive to reproduce
TZ already has over 15k games out there
I would never say it's impossible, but I'd say if you want one in the next 10 years, buy an original.

How many of those games have the lost magnet mod? Like 1%? 2%? It's a cool feature that would likely sell machines to people that already have them when paired with a much larger screen and cool AfM-like topper. Pretty sure CBS owns all the points of the original show, so licensing should not be that bad. Maybe expensive, but not complicated.

#787 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I think it’s the general TZ BOM that is a profit margin issue. They might have to price the game at 10k, not including commemorative jackets!

I don't think the BOM is much different than WoZ, Hobbit, Dialed In, and jjPotC. Probably less, in fact. It seemed to be packed for its time, but that's only relative to what came out at the same time.

#839 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

I would have thought phantom flip?
Eddy sensors
I guess a reliability improvement would be welcome.
Im more excited for a factory LCD
Some rule enhancement would be cool.
I dig Lymans Lament
Totally !

Yeah, phantom flip was always kind of sketchy in execution.

1 week later
#903 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did that happen on that awesome planked playfield or was that an afterthought?

Nope. The custom planked PF is a CD still.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-planked-monster-bash-project/page/4#post-3994063

It would be AWESOME if CGC ended up using this playfield instead as it's way better, but that will never happen.

#915 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

Indy remake ? That will never happen

Never is an absolute, so automatically wrong. It *could* happen, but it would be difficult.

1 week later
#952 1 year ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Maybe it will be "Idiocracy"...

That would be a huge Upgrayedd. A double dose of pimpin', indeed.

#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wayne, what show is in 2 weeks?

The Dope Show.

Wait...we're in that now. Nevermind.

#1041 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Fact or speculation?

Crazy speculation. Way too tight releases.

#1075 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't know the specifics. But people in the factory are blown away with it and I've never seen the excitement level before with what is going on.
We shall soon know. I know I'm looking forward to pics/videos/games.
LTG : )

I hope they got into the code for this one for some upgrayedds. The original was way too easy. Boring, even.

#1116 1 year ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

I’ve read this thread and others, but haven’t found recent knowledge/opinions on whether the CD image will continue to corrupt the playfield.
I’m in regardless, but inclusion would take MBr from an 11 to an 8 For me. It’s the details...

The playfields in the background of some pictures recently still had the CD.

#1127 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would think close to MM - anyone remember what the prices for those were upon release?

If they're going the three level route again, more like AfMr. SE $6,500, CE $7,300, LE $8,000. But I wouldn't be surprised at a 2-4% bump in price. All the cool kids are doing it.

#1146 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Besides 20 years newer parts. nothing we know of, yet.
Depending on model, a chance we may see shaker motor integrated with game play, better audio, speaker lights, bigger display, mirror blades, kick ass topper. And maybe more.
All depends on which model you buy, and if there are any surprises.
LTG : )

I guess real plasma balls in the mad-scientist area of the PF this time would be a little too much for UL to have swallowed...

#1160 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I built a topper for the game that uses real plasma - they aren’t really bright enough to work effectively, unfortunately

Just needed more power. Feed them more and they get plenty bright. But that's not UL friendly...

#1188 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

What if Lyman did some moonlighting to add new code... "Sheats's Treats"

More like "Monster Sheats."

#1192 1 year ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

What’s wrong with the code on Monster Bash all of a sudden? It’s Lyman code and pretty solid as I remember it.

Nothing WRONG with it per se, it's just way too easy, to the point of boring. It was in Lyman's nascent stage, so he hadn't hit his potential yet, and it shows.

#1194 1 year ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yeah but that’s exactly my point, code won’t make the game harder, and even if you remove posts and what not that’s just how MB plays. Plus no one was calling for new code on MM or AFM, and those are games Lyman did before MB.
Cool game for sure tho. Can’t wait to see the remake. I think the new display graphics will be worth the price of admission.

I don't think it needs to be harder, just some more candy and side objectives would be cool so it's not so boring. I don't mind easy if I'm entertained.

4 weeks later
#1411 11 months ago
Thing1-2 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#1508 11 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

It was posted in the West Coast Pinball Club on Facebook that the game would be at a private party Yesterday (Friday) in Reno.
Then radio Silence... WTH
Who does that?

NDAs still in force?

#1523 11 months ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Could it be that the game arrives with the playfield "planked" as was done on a one off restoration?

Man, if they adopted the fantastic "planked" playfield design with the cool re-worked plastic on the right, it immediately goes from "maybe" to "definitely" for me. Probably the only thing that could do that. But the test PFs in the background of some pics earlier in the year were the original PF...so...
custom-monster-bash2 (resized).jpg

#1528 11 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You won't be seeing anything like that I promise. Would have been great but think more stock original.

Back to the "maybe" list then.

#1530 11 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If maybe means dream then sure. Everyone needs to think almost stock original then everyone will be happy when it arrives. I fear with this massive delay people are starting to envision major changes or colossal upgrades. Very nice improvements but dream smaller...

If it's stock-ish with a bigger screen and a topper, it will probably be "no" for me since I think the original is boring. Beautiful, but boring. I was hoping CGC was doing more with this very long delay. If not, I'll look to the next one.

#1610 11 months ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

One way to find out

Haha! I like the way you think...

#1629 11 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I'm probably spending my monster bash money on a TOTAN now. At this rate I'll have money saved up again before any news anyway

Why TOTAN? Super pretty, but super boring. There are many better choices.

#1631 11 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I love TOTAN. It is approachable to everyone, not just snobby pinsiders. Easy rules. Super fun.
Plays 100x better the Woz so maybe your opinions of "pretty but boring" should be kept to yourself mr klunky no flow owner :p

Easy rules = boring. But if you have a bunch of noobs to please, that's great. But they'd probably be just as happy with a much cheaper pin if they just want to slap the ball around.

#1638 11 months ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I would also keep TSPP over TOTAN..

FOR SURE, 100%. Not even close.

#1640 11 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

You're in a Monster Bash thread talking about easy rule sets equating to lack of fun? Mb is one of my favorites but it is also super easy to pick up and play. I think maybe a genie harmed you as a child or you have something against blue people. Do you know Tobias? Is he boring as well? All blue people are boring you say? That's just racist

Oh, no, I agree that Monster Bash is boring as well, and have gone on record that the remake is on my "maybe" (depending on how they enhance it) not my "yes" list for that very reason. But TotAN is even more boring IMO. Pretty sure market pricing bears that out.

#1738 10 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

nope. not a once.

Yeah, we never have that problem, either, and I've played Houdini myself extensively at the location.

#1756 10 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I tend to agree there is really is no value to the LE's. The only reason I purchased is because I liked the topper and the green trim. I guess the extended warranty had some value, but not sure exactly how much?

The interactive AfMr LE topper is one of the best if not THE best ever done, and adds value to the machine because it improves the overall *experience* of playing the game. Batman'66 might take the crown if they ever get around to taking advantage of all that stuff they put IN it that is currently doing nothing.

#1760 10 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

How about we just change the LE to Luxury Edition.
Boom! done!

At this point Late Edition would be most appropriate.

#1772 10 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

The day after this is announced will be the day that "What is GCG game #4 going to be" thread is started.
Early front runner will be CC!

They've had a whole year to work on it just waiting on MBr. It's probably only months behind Monster Bash at this point.

#1803 10 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh, it’s an 11:30pm boom alright. Also... photos copied to phone before they get removed so I can show the GF in the morning.
Interesting that they have the entire CGC logo illuminated under the screen. Wonder if that’s permanent or because they can’t put the Williams logo there until licensor approves.
Will be interesting to see topper in action.

That little area with the logo is configurable on AfMr. You can put whatever you want in there.

Also the simulated plasma thing in the upper left of the playfield is probably these (or something very much like it):

#1807 10 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I think you're wrong about that. I'm pretty sure it's a gateway to other worlds

I don't think CGC is remaking Gottleibs.

#1903 10 months ago

I'm really surprised that CGC allowed pictures to be taken during the testing.

I'm really surprised it took most of the YEAR to leak anything publicly.

#1911 10 months ago
Quoted from trilamb:

This tip just changed my life.

It's a slippery slope. That's why there's an option to remove the feature in the system menus.

#1913 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

My AFMrle boots faster than my TOM, IJ, MM etc.
Some older games like 1st gen JJP, take awhile to boot but not a lot.
So for the most part its nonsense.

If you swap out the motherboard so it's the same one as in The Hobbit, WoZ load time is SUBSTANTIALLY reduced.

#1928 10 months ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Is the topper interactive like the one on AFMrLE?

It remember reading someone said no because it looked like AC/DC clicky band members and made it look cheap.

#1952 10 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I don’t begrudge anyone that likes toppers, but I do think that anyone that decides on whether a game is good or not (or let’s that impact their buying decision) is because of the topper, they aren’t really in it for the pinball. I have a FT with the topper. The effects are really cool. It’s well done and well integrated, but if it was gone it wouldn’t change my opinion of FT one bit.

Fish Tales topper is SUPER ANNOYING. I unplug it. Can't stand the constant flopping.

AfMr is the first topper that really made a difference in the game experience, IMO. It's so well done, and the interactive nature is awesome.

#1963 10 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I'll go ahead and also submit Whirlwind for an A+ on the interactive scale, and Whitewater for being so well done. I can stare at a properly functioning Whitewater topper for longer than I care to admit. I like shiny things.

Whirlwind is a better concept than execution. If the fan had more CFM it would be better, but the integration with the game is very, very good. Whitewater's topper is pretty. Too bad no one has made a functional repro that works as well as the original.

1 week later
#2012 10 months ago

Well, word has it that the game may be at the Pin a Go Go show today in California. I wouldn't suggest holding your breath though.[quoted image]

I later heard that it was "something else" from Planetary Pinball, but that makes no sense...

#2017 10 months ago
Quoted from elf70:

I believe I remember hearing a while back about a "something else" upcoming as well that everyone would want... I wonder if it is perhaps Arcade game related?

Dunno, but it sounds like it's not going to be here because I doubt they're getting approvals on the weekend from Williams.

#2025 10 months ago

I can see TOTAN because of resale values, but I hope that's not it.

#2028 10 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

No interest in either. Even TOM has been rumored. Cant see any titles other than CC or BBB unless the pricing is less than what the current remakes are.

Yeah, the ones that would actually be desirable are hard. A brand new Indy remake with the giant color screen, lost plastic, and a great topper would be interesting to me, even at their current Chicago Gaming pricing. Likewise a brand new TZ remake with the usual Chicago Gaming upgrades and the lost magnet pre-installed and active in the game software would be very interesting, too.

I was more excited about Kingpin than BBB until they made what I consider really bad choices for the Kingpin remake's screen. I have pretty low interest in Cactus Canyon based on the released game and the supposed fact that they will not do Cactus Canyon Continued.

It's a much tougher road map after Monster Bash remake for Chicago Gaming, IMO.

#2056 10 months ago

Anyone care to guess if MBr will actually be at Expo?

It's a safe bet it will absolutely be at expo. The year is the hard part.

#2071 10 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"What if" the licensing issues are not what we think about but having to redesign George Gomez mechs? They're not neccessarily part of the contract and it would be in Sterns interrest to block that.
It would at least explain how the game would've been ready in march but went silent (went back to the drawing board?) and having to playtest it.

Adding back the jump ramp would be pretty cool.

#2073 10 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

But they didn't. Also I doubt this is a mech design delay as the games were done. This is someone sitting on a license signature taking their time then the games will flood open.

This is the first confirmation I've heard that they didn't do it. That sucks. NEXT!

#2121 10 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Wants and predictions for the MBr remake features made a few months ago. Some did ask for a plasma effect:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-like-to-see-as-mbr-new-features

That plasma disc is just a $5 LED toy with an upgraded detailed ring to enhance the effect.

#2155 10 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I'm sure there's some wiring and coding involved in it's functionality as well. Anyway it's just an LE feature.

We'll see, but it's a simple toy, and I seriously doubt they customized it. On/off and some reactivity to maybe intensity input is the most I expect.

#2242 10 months ago
Quoted from Timelord000:

I'm interested in seeing that plasma disk in action. It doesn't look like just a cheapie toy plasma ball.

Looks neat, but it is indeed a cheapie toy. Essentially this (same disc toy, just integrated into a pop bumper cap):

#2289 10 months ago
Quoted from JimmyZee:

Who is distributing these?

Satan, clearly. You have to admit, the guy knows how to manage temptation.

#2305 10 months ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Not surprising, but I have noticed there has not been any recent posts for Team Mafia's pinball game. There are also no distributor ads for this machine on Pinside. Has to be a hard sell for $7500, especially when compared to other new games. This game should be categorized as "homebrew" and adjusted price. But I doubt anyone cares.

PinballStar had an ad and some posts up.

#2370 10 months ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Do any of the previous Remakes have playfield dimpling problems where you can see the balls indenting the playfield?

Yes, and MMr has chipping on some of the playfields. But in general CGC seems to be paying for harder wood and not the deep-crater super dimple wood Stern has resorted to using on the majority of their recent machines (with occasional exceptions like Aerosmith). Chipping aside, I'd say their PFs are at the mid-high end of good.

#2446 10 months ago
Quoted from Beez:

Who’s the best to order from?

Game Exhange, Hemispheres Amusements, Tilt amusements are all good choices.

#2458 10 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya....although its pretty easy to talk yourself into the LE if you like the shaker, blue trim, topper, plasma disc, mirrored blades, stainless plaque on the lockdown bar, and mirrored blades....clearly the value of adding these is more than the $700 ... if these are things you would never add than its an easy decision

Kind of a bummer they went with mirror blades rather than art blades, or at least the option of art blades.

#2470 10 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I like the mirrored game blades, but I agree it would have been nice to have a choice. Probably because the art blades take more man power to install?

You have to pay an artist to make the art, too.

#2493 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

The machine not only shakes, but it is similar to force-feedback when you hit the monsters with the ball. It is amazing and at different intensities.

Force feedback controllers are just multiple mini shaker motors. The technology is essentially the same.

#2496 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

Thanks for that info. That's what it feels like. A giant game controller that rumbles when the ball makes impact. Different than what it feels like on a typical rumbler on a pinball machine. It works really well.

They're likely just pulsing the shaker motor length and intensity at a finer resolution than the usual on/off of other pins. I'll check it out when I get my hands on one.

#2558 10 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The LE will available for a long time....especially since they upped the number 250 units from AFM....AFMRLE was available for a year after release.

Yeah, no rush. LEs will be available for quite a while.

#2590 10 months ago
Quoted from not4tilts:

What is under the hood? I haven't seen any pictures (and didn't see inside at the show) . I had to power cycle the MBr because the guy before me left a four player game and I didn't want to look like a jerk sitting there playing it. It took time to boot up.
I seem to remember MMr had a very large circuit board under the playfield. Are there boards that are interchangeable with MMr and AFMr?
I assume that the people that are "all in" have a good understanding of this. Just curious. I don't have any experience with MMr or AFMr.

Check the topic index at the top of each page, there's a key post listed that links to the post with the under playfield pics.

#2591 10 months ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Okay... So I am thinking about getting an LE... Its just gorgeous and plays amazing. I played it at the expo for like 50 plays... I put up a few decent scores on it... Here is my question to people though...
Is this game deep enough for a home use game. My fear is that it isn't. Now I played this and I played Deadpool. I liked this a hell of a lot better than deadpool. In fact this was one of my favorite games that I played at the expo, if not my most favorite one. Love Attack from Mars and I plan on getting that at one point too.
Didn't care too much for the hobbit, and while I thought JJ Pirates was an amazing game. That game's theme is just does nothing for me. And the amount of moving parts on it scares the hell out of me, and my 100 year old floors.
So, I know I'll have a great time with this machine. It looks amazing. Plays amazing.
But, how long till I get bored of it and move on. My friend made Monster Bash mode on the weekend and I think if I played more by myself and not 2 player games I could have done so too... I stink generally when taking turns.
So how well do you guys think this will hold up in a household collection?

MBr is the weakest of the three CGC so far for home use IMO. It's just really, really easy. As long as you know that, it's hard to deny it's an attractive package.

#2593 10 months ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Maybe that is a good pin then for a young/inexperienced family? I am trying to get my kids into pinball and ACDC and METLE are not helping. I think this will be a super kid friendly game right? They love my MMRLE, so this one is sure to be a hit with the entire family I am sure.

Maybe. Depends on what the kids are into. If you're trying to get something the kids like a pinball show really is the best bet rather than making $8000 guesses and having to do it again when they don't like it. Let them play a bunch of pins and see what they gravitate to.

#2595 10 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Point is, depth doesn’t dictate fun.

Exactly. The Hobbit is exhibit "A" for that.

#2603 10 months ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

These protectors were mangled after one day at expo. Someone pointed it out to me. I’m in on an LE, but just wanted to mention that you will want to get a proper Cliffs protector.

It's ridiculous that CGC doesn't just save everyone the time and trouble and just ship with REAL CLIFFIES on the LE, at least. Make the LE an actually premium product all the way around. It would also be a great bullet point for their marketing.

#2709 9 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

How much more lucky could CGC get that Stern released Beatlewitch instead of Munsters today?

Maybe Doug is a double agent inside Stern now...

#2731 9 months ago
Quoted from evh347:

On the new graveyard scene...the tombstones don’t have the letters D O H O on them. Maybe it’s a bad picture, I don’t see them.

Bad picture, too dark, they're still there.

DOHO (resized).jpg
#2781 9 months ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I beat mb in the three weeks I had it. I have yet to beat tom.

Concentrate on just ToM play for a couple weeks and you can beat it. It's a little harder than MB, but not much.

#2783 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I continually get to grand finale on TOM on ball 1, maybe with an extra ball or 2.
So, Its up on end waiting to be sold.
I bought Houdini to replace it. WOW, what a game, Im very happy with the upgrade. Houdini is amazing!

Houdini is a substantially deeper game.

#2819 9 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Gotta love California. Where you are taxed to death.

CA didn't become the 5th largest economy in the world (bigger than France, Italy, Canada, Russia, Korea, etc) by accident. With great power comes great responsibility.

#2823 9 months ago
Quoted from MRG:

Check this out. MB is on Route at the Galloping Ghost.
https://www.facebook.com/doc.mack/videos/10215856000304976/

Anyone care to upload it to youtube for us sane folks?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 90.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vireland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside