(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmntrule999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1170 5 years ago

Crap, I am so excited for the announcement to officially be Monster Bash, but my bank account is dreading the announcement.

#1175 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It is officially Monster Bash, confirmed by CGC. Or do you mean you're waiting for the official official announcement where they include prices, pictures, and all additional features?

Where is the "official announcement?" I know lots of talk and people saying it is definitely going to be Monster Bash, but haven't heard official yet.

#1178 5 years ago

Awesome!!!! Just looked and saw that announcement!!! Very excited to see the pics and add ons they are doing.

3 weeks later
#1272 5 years ago

Got to play it today!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!!!

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
#1277 5 years ago

Yeah I promised I would not give any spoilers, but let's just say it played very nice and the topper on the deluxe as well as the video on the color digital screen were both amazing!!!!!

#1294 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am soooooo getting this pin. How tall is it with the topper? How about afm with topper? I am worried it may not fit in my basement due to my slightly lower than normal ceilings

I dont know the exact height, but my estimate the topper was about 16 to 18 inches over top of the machine. If you can fit it, so worth it, the detail and lighting was amazing on it. I would love to tell you exactly what it is, but promised I wouldn't.

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You Promised yet you keep coming back with one more detail.... lol
‘NDAs protect sensitive information. By signing an NDA, participants promise to not divulge or release information shared with them by the other people involved. If the information is leaked, the injured person can claim breach of contract.’

I have not given one specific detail, terms like "guessing about 16" and "amazing lighting" are far from giving away any details.

#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

-SIXTEEN INCHES- ?!? I have to guess it’s some sort of moving reproduction of the translite, which is cool but .. 16 inches??

I may be totally off, it appeared to be about the same height as Attack From Mars topper

#1300 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

But yes, you are? As No information was shared from the company ANY information you provide is and will be used as Factual gospel as you are the only one that has physically seen the game. Assuming dimensions Will stear buyers away and was not the intention of you your visit and the definition of your NDA! I realize it’s hard to hold information Everone friends included want but that’s the cost of being invited under an NDA. It’s a great game and it is MBr, safe NDA response. Anything else ensures they Avoid these trusting opportunities in the future to make the best game possible. Do as you wish and see it as you like.

I see your point, I will not say any more except that it was just fantastic

#1310 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I played it Friday and all I will say other than it was awesome is someone before me killed it w/ the high score

I got Monster Bash on ball 3 and scored 140,000,000 on my first play there on Saturday, then for the next hour and a half I couldn't score above 50,000,000. LOL

#1317 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Did you make any suggestions for anything you thought could be improved upon.

I did point out 2 things, but just minor stuff.

#1341 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

this year is shaping up to be a pretty good [monster] year. hopefully @ expo we'll get to see monster bash, possibly the munsters and maybe artwork for elvira 3
plus the timing is right with halloween less than 2 weeks afterwards

Oh I am very excited, as you can tell, I am a huge fan of Halloween!!!!!

15354862691238060898213900505431 (resized).jpg15354862691238060898213900505431 (resized).jpg
#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The NDA is probably for whatever 'wow' feature everyone is rumoring about (whatever that may be).
Maybe the question to the testers is: is there something about the game that you got to play that makes the NDA seem relevant? Was there something 'extra' that you understand them not wanting to be known before release?

There is a very cool looking extra added towards back left of playfield. I would love to describe and say what it is, but promised I wouldn't go into any details. Doesn't effect game play at all, just looks amazing. I think it is just on LE and SE versions!!

#1343 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Spent the morning at CGC play testing the new MBr. Sincere thank you to Ashley and everyone involved for the amazing opportunity and kind welcoming experience. A class act team with amazing products. Rest assured to all the Very long wait will be worth it and in typical CGC form they executed Superbly on this title as well. No easy task I'm sure but they fine tuned Every detail to ensure a quality and FUN experience for all! I true pleasure and opportunity, thank you again!
The Mod Couple

Ashley and the other gentleman there were so friendly. Very nice people and you can tell from everything they described that they put such hardwork into all of this.

#1346 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What I will say is the previous information shared regarding the topper height was Completely wrong. Hence the reason I think they wanted to Avoid sharing info via the NDA. The topper is No taller than the AFMr topper and no where Near 18" tall. Hard to see how that was even claimed as they had an AFMr not more than 10 feet away. Again, thats why sharing info your not Certain is fact often leads to concern. So, if your pulling the drywall or ceiling tiles out of your basement due to those statements Please don't it was an incorrectly shared false fact.

Correct, I was definitely over.

#1358 5 years ago

What was cut from the original?

#1376 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

For those who have actually flipped it:
I've got an AFMrLE that I love, and have never regretted getting the LE.
I am a bit on the fence about whether to go for the LE or the SE on MBr.
Without getting into any specifics, are the LE features as much of an improvement over the SE as they are on AFMr? We can leave the topper off for purposes of this discussion, and assume they are equally cool (and tall).
I'm not asking about what the features are, just how big the "wow!" jump is between the SE and LE.

In my opinion, when you exclude the topper, there is very little difference between the 2. I believe any extras added to playfield, was exactly the same between LE and SE. Just a few small things on outside of machine were different.

#1377 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

And there is one for sale right now in the market!

It looks like the one listed for sale is just so the West Chicago pinball company getting a list of how many want to buy the machine from them.

#1398 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok I am not trying to poke at you again but they did not Have an SE in the room so I question how you are suggesting the similarities of these products? There were 2 LE models and an original in the room. No SE to make assumptions or statements about for the record for anyone using these comments to make a buying decision. Just avoiding any confusion over Assumed statements.

What day did you go? I played on Saturday and there were 3, an original, a LE and a SE. They pointed out the differences between the LE and SE to me.

#1399 5 years ago

Only thing they didnt have out was their classic edition.

2 weeks later
#1533 5 years ago

If anyone is expecting changes in gameplay, they are going to be disappointed. If you love the game and just want a beautiful version, you will love it!!!!! The color screen is absolutely amazing with the monster videos.

1 week later
#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Trust me. NOT a whole lot more, just another individual fluffing the interest. Fact is, they had an original Williams there also, I would have taken that one if the price was the same to be honest...

Really???? I know some people prefer originals, but you would take it over the remake for the same price???? The color digital screen alone looked absolutely amazing, blows the original screen away.

But I fully agree on, no one should expect anything big in changes. No gameplay change at all, and the extras added look cool, but nothing mind blowing.

1 week later
#1942 5 years ago

Something I have been wanting to say so badly!!!!! Yes!!!! The topper looks so amazing in person with the lights!!!!!! Wait til you all play it in person, the lighting looks so amazing on the toppers!!

2 weeks later
#2108 5 years ago

Wait til you all see the color screen in action. It looks so amazing and is done so well.

#2267 5 years ago

I have so badly wanted to post these pics since I played the test runs back at their warehouse. I finally can and not get in trouble, YAY!!!!!

Screenshot_20181019-101439_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181019-101439_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181019-101454_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181019-101454_Gallery (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2844 5 years ago

This is my favorite pinball machine of all time. I know I am definitely not a super great pinball player, but honestly I dont fully understand how everyone talks about how easy it is. I have never owned the machine and just played it at public locations but I would estimate I have probably played the game a total of around 50 times. Of those 50 times, I have only made it to "Monster Bash" 2 times. And I still have yet to make it to "Monsters of Rock." On my virtual Monster Bash I have done it tons of times, but never on the machine itself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 12.95
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmntrule999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=tmntrule999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.