(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1372 Pic of Monster Bash original prototype Jump Ramp (cut from production) Posted by Yoko2una (11 months ago)

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (10 months ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (10 months ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I find it interesting that people say they have "heard" different games from various sources, who are in-the-know.
Either the sources are wrong or they are spreading misinformation; which I can't understand in either case.
Robert

It’s the Pinside telephone game - somebody says they think it’s X, tells somebody else, now it’s “I heard it from so-and-so”

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

We already got a telephone game. It's Dialed In.

Lol, in my house this Friday!

#220 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Rick seems to think that by keeping people guessing that they wont spend their funny money on some other game. For years he has been hinting and now even claiming he is basically making every popular title from the 90s and the rare ones.
They may also be spreading false rumors to see whom leaks.

I believe this was mentioned as possibly happening with Stern as well, to figure out who’s leaking. Since the days of big preorder bucks seem to be dwindling, this seems like a losing endeavour

1 week later
#227 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Hit this ball with that bat.

Hit this bat with that ball

1 week later
#249 1 year ago
Quoted from Packerjeff:

Talked to someone definitely "in the know" yesterday. While they wouldn't confirm (of course) which game it was, they said that if you thought the AFMLE topper was cool everyone will be blown away by the topper on the new game. Dancing monsters?

Real working Tiger Saw?

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

If I were CGC I would be working on a super deluxe version of a jpop game to launch during the 5 days of deep root.
Theater of magic extreme or something along those lines. So I would save the jpop title til next year.
Looking forward to whatever comes. I would love to see cactus canyon.

CV!!

#292 1 year ago

What was the wait time between the announcement and when they started shipping AFMr?

#304 1 year ago

This is starting to smell a little bad.. I wish they would just hurry up, I have replacement parts I need to buy!

1 week later
#337 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

Is there any possibility that TAFr is being announced next?

There’s a chance, but it is minuscule as per the above

1 week later
#387 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I love Monster Bash a lot, but never felt like it had enough longevity. AFM and MM have more long term play value in my opinion. I'm pretty curious what the 'new stuff' they're adding is about, if it's just some light up whatever, then cool but pass. But if it actually extends the gameplay in some fashion that would be very cool.

Respectfully disagree - you (er, I) want a handful of games which are not a huge slog, and play fast and are sort of “fast and dumb”, which is what MB is. Yeah it’s got a lot of forgiving shots, but they feel good when you nail them

2 weeks later
#494 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

agreed.
My guess is just that they are having some licensing issues. I am assuming this is MBr and hence a bit more complicated than the previous non-licensed remakes.
It could also be that they are trying to work out all the kinks on the new displays they are using or the new topper for MBr? It seems their model is all about the big add-ons to make the remakes shine in a different way than the originals to drive sales. I assume they want to really make that bling pop upon official announcement and release?

Someone has posted several times that it’s related to the mechs, but yes it is getting a bit weird. Did anyone else feel the post from Doug was a bit... aggressive ? I’m sure he is frustrated. I don’t get how the NWPinball announcement happened without CGC’s blessing. Very weird.

#499 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Is everyone going to be disappointed when its not Monster Bash?

I kinda will, and I already own one! I would feel awful if CGC has put all this work into the game only to not be able to release it. Everybody loves their MMr and AFMr, this would only knock it out the park once again

1 month later
#683 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Something is brewing, or rotten in Denmark for sure.
Licensing might be an issue.
The virtural tables are taking a hit at the end of the month and the party is over for PPM. Not even able to sell them anymore. You have till June 30th to buy and download all 77 of there tables.
The 3D translite guys in germany are at a stand still with no communication and permission to finish the 3 they have ready to go. PPS is running out of these now not restocking. Just checked, only MM is no longer for sale, but stock is low.
There has also been a stand still and almost no new product from PPS.
I see a bigger problem with no proof, however the stars are lining up and the future of parts is starting to look grim again.

I’ll say that I was not around for the original parts dry spell, but say they are taking back the licenses - so why would WMS / Scientific not allow parts to be produced any longer?

#706 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I don't think we're reading enough into what's going on, let's see if I can figure this out.
Doug is moving to Stern and he had a good relationship with Scientific Games. FarSight has lost the Williams rights for Pinball Arcade. Stern has been hiring programmers left and right. Stern will develop their own video simulations from now on, wanting to cash in on that slice of the pie themselves. Additionally, they have not only obtained the Williams rights for simulation, in one fell swoop they obtained full Williams rights including those to build physical games. Rick is reeling from this coup. He's attempting to play hardball with the only leverage he has: not releasing MB, thus no royalties to SG, unless some compromise is reached. His position is weak though, and CGC is also scrambling because of all their investment to build machines going unused. They are switching focus to Capcom titles which Circus Maximus has the rights to, and the line is being switched over for King Pin production.
pkiefert is just trying to throw us off the trail of what is obviously going on!

LOL

On the bright side, I would absolutely be in for a Pinball Magic remake!

#765 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

What games have the most commercial viability these days.
They've already said they are considering some of these .
Monster Bash - ( Speculation is next )
Cactus Canyon ( Will this really sell - the game is well . meh )
Tales of Arabian Nights -
Cirque Voltaire- ( Possible Viable ?
Theatre of Magic - ( Possible Viable ?
Kingpin -
Big Bang Bar-
CFTBL ( Possible Viable ?
Funhouse ( Possible Viable ?
BOP ( Possible Viable ?
The Adams Family ( Probably impossible to happen )
Medieval Madness (Done)
Attack From Mars (Done)

TOTAN seems like a really good bet, lots of people like it / want it

#785 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

How many of those games have the lost magnet mod? Like 1%? 2%? It's a cool feature that would likely sell machines to people that already have them when paired with a much larger screen and cool AfM-like topper. Pretty sure CBS owns all the points of the original show, so licensing should not be that bad. Maybe expensive, but not complicated.

I think it’s the general TZ BOM that is a profit margin issue. They might have to price the game at 10k, not including commemorative jackets!

#823 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Needs better rules and more balanced scoring. Great layout and gorgeous game but if it is to be remade they need to fix the scoring logic.
My guess is still MB. I also think TAF will be remade sooner rather than later.

I would certainly be in on TAF. I wonder if it would be possible to re-theme a great layout with a close-but-not-infringing theme? At a lower price that would be fun too

#854 1 year ago

I got mine all ready!

1226919C-3387-4242-80E0-1D33D6CA437F (resized).jpeg6FB0D88C-1C3E-4519-8AED-C388EE011EB2 (resized).jpeg
#860 1 year ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

MBr has me curious. I like the artwork and theme, but from the video I've seen (never played the game) it looks like the same layout as MM (and AFM--I'm seeing a pattern here). Does the gameplay differ enough to make it interesting? If it is the next remake, I'll give it a few test plays to see what I think.

It’s a fan layout, yes, pretty standard (especially with recent games). LOTR playfield is an almost exact copy, although obviously the games are very very different in actual play

#861 1 year ago
Quoted from Bud:

Hmmm, looks like a stern door, not remake material

It’s a re-import and I liked the European style door with the rounded corners better, so I kept it

#863 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Get a ColorDMD in that bad boy!

Haha i had temporarily transferred it to my IJ, so that’s next on the list!

#884 1 year ago

I would be very curious to see if there would be a way to retrofit this alleged new code into an original game. Would it fit on a chip? (Doubtful I suppose, especially if there are new animations)

There aren’t that many MB out there, so I don’t think they are at risk of not selling new machines, but as a current MB owner I would really like to take advantage of the potential new rules (don’t really care about HD animations as much) somehow, without having to rewire into a P-Roc

#887 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

They emulate the original software and have modern, incompatible hardware that takes the signals from the original code.
If they do custom rules, it won’t work in a original.

No reason there couldn’t be a signal interpreter kit built. These machines are complicated but it is not a huge difference from what happens on virtual pins, but in reverse

#894 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I just wish we could replace the CD with a LP

Did that happen on that awesome planked playfield or was that an afterthought?

#899 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Well, you could practice on an AFMR. Just figure out how the boards work and what signals are going where and you can design some hardware to take those signals and convert it so it can drive the WPC boards.
Couldn't be simpler! You just need a few decades of embedded programming experience, understanding of SMT electronics, how to interpret oscilloscope output and a few months of dedicated time. Easy!

Well.. ok 1 decade of embedded programming experience.. check. Oscilloscope output interpretation, check (although there are more straight forward ways to do this) . Months of time, well no, but we make time for the stuff we want. No of course it’s not easy! And it’s probdbly more like a year... but it’s certaily possible to do. Does it fit CGC’s business plan? I dont know. I hope so! It would be far simpler with the source.

And this is all assuming having to reverse engineer this stuff. And delegating it to an engineer in India - even if he gets 75% of it right, and I interpret/ fix the rest. Well that’s a home run. Not that I would do that to CGC.... but it’s an interesting project.

#900 1 year ago

Triple
Post! Omg

#901 1 year ago

Hat trick !! Did not mean to be quite this emphatic.

1 week later
#955 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

Waiting for CGC , DP, JJP is like watching paint dry
Or moving like pond water .Check in a month from now

Why JJP? They are on track with Pirates, arent' they?

#966 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly would be a moron to do that.

LOL. Damn! I was just about to send in my preorder $$ !

#982 1 year ago
Quoted from jcoble:

It has been months since their website or Facebook page was updated. It is weird they have gone dark with such an anticipated release supposedly imminent. If they have a marketing manager, it makes you wonder what that guy or gal is doing all day, doesn't it?

Maybe they were scooped up by Stern, too

#1009 1 year ago

Oh man, I really do not hope Stern is going to be doing the remakes now. Just seems wrong... and the cost cutting scares the crap out of me.

#1014 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Stern built my MMr....the machine is very nicely built. Nothing at all like your typical Stern machine.

I guess I forgot they did that first run of the MMr; interesting.

#1053 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

My guess is that any changes have to be approved by Universal. And licensing approvals can take forever to get rubber stamped. They are going back to the drawing board on code, and they probably have to run all the new images and whatnot through Universal - who is in a total mess with what to do with that license overall right now after the Mummy crashed and burned.
Look at how long it is taking Stern to get the topper approved by LFL for Star Wars. This stuff takes forever.

How do you know they are going back to the drawing board?

#1106 1 year ago

Spent a lot of time restoring mine (“Resto-mod”) I’m not selling but I am curious about the remake!

01361B10-022D-4A27-8C77-B1873BF4D5EF (resized).jpeg2842E179-495B-48A9-9238-3494D55BEC04 (resized).jpeg5F4B5B4E-D2BE-4763-9F73-A87D68818787 (resized).jpeg
#1111 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

*cough* ColorDmd *cough*

LOL it’s temporarily taking a vacation in another game, I haven’t put it back in yet after the restore

#1132 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

It sounds like they are going to try and ship almost right away. They we’re talking about building sub assemblies already

I’m sure with the delay they were able to move forward quite a bit - it may be quite soon!

#1153 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

I guess real plasma balls in the mad-scientist area of the PF this time would be a little too much for UL to have swallowed...

I built a topper for the game that uses real plasma - they aren’t really bright enough to work effectively, unfortunately

#1163 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Just needed more power. Feed them more and they get plenty bright. But that's not UL friendly...

DIY baby! Haha. Mine are 5V, I’m sure I could up it to 12... we’ll see what happens..

#1165 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

I had a plasma disk in mine it was pretty cool.
Id be suprised if something similar doesn't show up in the LE ?

Nice! What is the music playing? Accept?

Some weekend soon I am going to try installing Plasma pops from LightedPinballMods and see if they fit, how they look...

4 weeks later
#1276 12 months ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Love that you had a shirt to fit the occasion.

Ooh! Copyright violation!

#1296 12 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I dont know the exact height, but my estimate the topper was about 16 to 18 inches over top of the machine. If you can fit it, so worth it, the detail and lighting was amazing on it. I would love to tell you exactly what it is, but promised I wouldn't.

-SIXTEEN INCHES- ?!? I have to guess it’s some sort of moving reproduction of the translite, which is cool but .. 16 inches??

#1371 11 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Can’t wait to see it.
But 16 to 18” would be crazy massive for a topper. Hopefully it is the size of the AFM topper.
Sometimes bigger is not better.

I’d guess the AFM topper is more like 8 inches

#1375 11 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

As others have mentioned, one thing was a jump ramp. This is a pic from a MB prototype. This was originally in front of Frankenstein but didn't make its way to production models.
[quoted image]

And there is one for sale right now in the market!

#1379 11 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

He's talking about an original MB Proto with the Frank jump ramp.

Yes I was

#1389 11 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Regarding MB and Cliffy's - I take it they are a must have for this game, especially for the scope. Is this a good assumption?
Also, will they put them in at the factory when building or does it have to be done after the sale by the owner?
I put them on my hobbit first week - and am glad I did as those VUK shots are used alot.

Worth mentioning is that on a brand new PF, the Mantis scoop is better - fewer rejects and it looks better, and I do believe it protects the scoop wood better. If it’s already worn, then Cliffy it up

2 weeks later
#1532 11 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m guessing it’s some plasma lamps that turn on when Frankenstein MB activates. Would be cool.

I built a topper that does this on my MB - it is in theory a very cool idea! But the actual result was less than stellar. Maybe adding some flashers would help, I’ll have to think about that..

#1547 11 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Where there be scenes from movies on the LCD’s in this?

Mine does that

#1573 11 months ago

Licensing with Universal for the monsters is normally SUPER easy- when they feel like it. It would be very telling if Zen gets their Monster Bash out the door first. If it’s indeed licensing, Uni may just have a huge backlog for approval... or it’s something else

#1579 11 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If you were senior management making decisions on what remakes to move forward with don't u think licensing would be addressed prior to moving forward with all the re-engineering and capital required to just start the process? I get that it might take time to obtain approval for something like a topper or other subtle changes, but that issue should have nothing to do with moving forward on the other two product lines (i.e. non LE's). They usually don't make LE's first anyways so my guess its something entirely different like supply chain, capital, man power, manufacturing, etc.....

Ideally, sure - but you can’t do them all in series because you would never finish. You have to figure what’s your longest step (which really shouldn’t be licensing, it’s probably tooling for ramps and figures), start that up, and then get to the licensing for when you THINK it will be completed, working backwards. This is hard stuff, it doesn’t lay out nicely a lot of the time. I used to work on a cartoon called “Tutenstein” and we had to get two separate Universal licenses (1 for the mummy, one for the Frankenstein-esque name and a bunch of the jokes) and it took like 3 months or something. Of course, this was Discovery Channel who has regular POC contact over there, not a Pinball company who’s having to renegotiate all this

#1582 11 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya, and I'm sure its a challenge. As we all know manufacturing pinball machines is a big challenge for all the obvious reasons. One BIG one is the capital required to make it happen. I can only imagine what the start up costs are to get the first unit off the manufacturing line. My guess is that profits/sales are not what they expected and that capital is the problem (like in most cases). I say all this not knowing who is actually putting up the capital to make this happen.

I heard somebody talk about this in another industry - “the second unit costs $50; the first one costs $47 million!” Which you try to spread out and by pricing effectively you can recover on each game sold. But what if you don’t sell all of them?

#1584 11 months ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Complain away I say, the whole point of this forum is to talk about pinball. New/old/rumored/etc

It can get a little old, but that’s what the “drain” button is for!

#1586 11 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Exactly what they mean. I don’t think half the people posting even took the time to read what has already been posted. They just spit out the same speculations or questions that have already been posted and answered several times. By the way, welcome to Pinside.

Yep! And half the posters on Pinside don’t even take the time to read what’s already been posted. They just spit out th same stuff that’s already been posted. Welcome to Pinside!

#1671 11 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Really???? I know some people prefer originals, but you would take it over the remake for the same price???? The color digital screen alone looked absolutely amazing, blows the original screen away.
But I fully agree on, no one should expect anything big in changes. No gameplay change at all, and the extras added look cool, but nothing mind blowing.

Still, there were only 3,000 or whatever MB made - at least this puts a couple more out there in the world! with some of the recent games having flipper issues (TNA and Houdini), I do hope this isn't an issue on the CGC platform. AFM and MM seem pretty stable though

#1677 11 months ago
Quoted from PinScott:

I raised this issue during my evaluation. It will be interesting to see what they do with such feedback.

Mylar for me! I laid a sheet across the whole track and then cut from underneath. It helps, as does using the bracket (and washer if need be) to make the two sides perfectly level to each other. Of course, my game isnt routed.. x

#1687 11 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I haven't seen that - sounds like a good mod.

I hadn’t seen that either, I will have to look it up.

So what’s the “playfield extra”?

#1702 11 months ago
Quoted from pickleric:

I had an AFMr LE. Beautiful game, loved it very much, and really enjoyed playing it. I do agree the flippers did feel different than originals I have shot.
Fellow pinheads that came over to play it commented similar. No one said it was bad, just that the flippers do feel different on the remakes. I am really curious to why that may be? Not trying to offend anyone or stir the pot, I think the remakes are great.

There’s a big discussion about this; the Flippers are mechanically similar as far as I can tell, and they have literally been studied and scrutinised scientifically, electrically a but I think given the recent things we’ve seen with Houdini and TNA its at least possible the issue is less with the mechanics or the speed at which the coil is triggered, but perhaps a minor power distribution issue. I’m speculating of course, but I sure as heck feel like they are different.

That said, I have no idea if I could tell in a blind test, or if there’s any effect on gameplay at all. Sidebar: I REALLY like the flipper feel on Houdini,
Especially compared to the kind of wimpy ones on MB

#1707 11 months ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Well I disagree as I said, as do loads of others that play these remakes side-by-side with the originals. JJP flippers also feel "late" but it's less noticeable to some people since there aren't the same titles from the '90s to directly compare. It's not an old-vs. new mechs issue either as the brand new Sterns flip a lot closer to the '90s games than the remakes or JJP titles.

HUH! I have never felt JJp flippers feel late. Wow. Well add another viewpoint to the mix

#1728 11 months ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Does the guy know a kid who's going with the girl who saw CGC pass out at 31 Flavors last night?

I guess it’s pretty serious.

#1732 11 months ago
Quoted from pickleric:

The flippers on my TNA feel fantastic.

No issues with them dropping or hesitating during heavy activity moments?

#1740 11 months ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

At Allentown this year I thought the JJP dialed in flippers felt “ the most NIB Bally/ williams” of any modern machine I’ve played.
I also have a MB I got NIB as a gift from my sister in law. She got one too. It was partially due to the fact that her BSD , CFTBL and then MB were set up in the kitchen of my townhome for many years.
I normally only played hers...shhh don’t tell ! but mine only has between 2000-3000 plays now. I’m curious to see how the new machines compare flipper feel wise

1,000,000% agree.

#1745 11 months ago

Just think of all the mods you can make!

Whoa! I just got a 3D printer, I wonder what we can make?! BWAHAHAHA

#1754 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe you missed my point altogether

Perhaps they should just call them “special edition”.

#1842 10 months ago

Aren’t those the same pics as before?

#1918 10 months ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Good Afternoon Pinsiders.
We are working hard to get Monster Bash out the door and into your hands, and are very close to its release.
Since somebody decided to share some images from #monster-bash-limited-edition , we decided to show you a sneak preview of the topper.
More details will be coming in the next few weeks.
Keep your eyes open and ears listening as Monster Bash is getting ready to Rock Again. [quoted image]

Very cool response to what could have been a crap situation. Best of luck to CGC with these!!

#1956 10 months ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

TRUTH! All CGC keeps doing is responding to pinside posts(leaks) which only fuels people more. They have botched this release in a way they can't even understand.
The pinball market has cooled off substantially since this was semi-confirmed a long time ago: $1850 for a players Earthshaker sitting for days, Houdini selling for <$6300 6 months after release, IMDN pre going for <$6800, project pins at 1/2 their fully working price just sitting, ACDC Luci vaults sitting at <$6700.
I absolutely love MB. Hands down, my favorite pin ever. I regretted listing mine for sale, I regretted selling it BUT it was too much money to have tied up in 1 pin.
After seeing the AFMr topper, the MBr topper is useless.
Thanks asswipe who posted pics and people who broke their NDA to confirm it. You've ruined it for future folks but, CGC did this to themselves. SOMETHING happened, and delayed this pin to the point that NOTHING will ever be good enough because everyone hyped it to: dancing/spinning/amazing fully functioning robot topper + brand new code (w/ old code selectable) + doing a wood "planked" version + Frank becomes a unicorn and shoots rainbows out his butt + whatever else some stupid podcast mentioned that pinside took as gospel.

Totally agree, except that IMO the market has not cooled. No way; it is super hard to find games these days for much less than NIB prices

#1974 10 months ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

You must be joking. Just look at the Pinside market.
Same story in UK / Europe. Not sure about Australia.

You mean for older games I guess? The ones that are sitting are not desirable games or are overpriced. As per usual. I can’t find several games I’m looking for, people are asking almost 2k more than the games have been selling for, and the good deals are snapped up in hours

#1988 10 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Good lord, of course it was a joke, just joshing about having to see a picture of Andrew. Everyone who downvoted me, grow a sense of humor you stiffs.

Man I actually came back to this thread to see if this was a joke or not. Glad it was just a joke!! Oh man what is wrong with me.. LOL

#1992 10 months ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I was expecting painted figures on the LE as well considering they painted the saucers on AFMLE. Guess those who paint like modfather will be busy.

Worth every penny too.

1 week later
#2065 10 months ago

Now that Expo has started, if game is going to be shown we should see it tomorrow or Friday.

But really we kinda know what to expect, right? It’s the same game, with new topper (which is nice, yes), the enhanced color dots (possibly costing more $$? Or was that just MM?), and the CGC flippers. But more people get to play it! So that a bonus

#2069 10 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"What if" the licensing issues are not what we think about but having to redesign George Gomez mechs? They're not neccessarily part of the contract and it would be in Sterns interrest to block that.
It would at least explain how the game would've been ready in march but went silent (went back to the drawing board?) and having to playtest it.

Certainly possible, but typically those types of things are owned by the company rather than the original designer, to simplify situations exactly
Like you are describing.

#2198 10 months ago

Looks pretty nice! When this game is really dialed in, it is FUN!

#2261 10 months ago
Quoted from Niterider:

The first thing that I thought of when looking at this was: “So this is what we may have seen today if Bally/Williams was still around...”
It’s a Williams game, brought into damm-near modern day levels of technology. Updated screen, RGB GI’s...
God, this game is tempting me...if the SE is under 9k....

I think you’re thinking of JJP...

#2538 10 months ago

Hey does anybody know if they are protecting the Creature Swamp plastic at all? Original MBs constantly have those plastics scratched up like crazy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 58.00
$ 399.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 90.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside