(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2183 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

game looks amazing. those OG games are going to take a hit.

No regrets for the $4k I spent on mine & 7 or 8 years I’ve spent playing it. Worth it!!!

#2185 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

That makes SE and CE more limited probably in the long run unless CGC sells 3750 MBrs....

We all know “Limited” really means nothing. It’s just a marketing term for a variant. In this case, limited just means “we’re only gonna make this many with the topper & trim & some extra LEDs”. People should buy it because they like those things, not due to some imaginary bragging rights that no one cares about.

#2193 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Never mind, i see that it is the same code. So its still just a beautiful pin but really shallow and easy to beat.

Monster Bash has perfect playfield/code integration with exactly the right amount of fun things to do. If it’s too easy, remove the outlane posts, jack up the legs & change a few settings. It’s a perfect game that can be as difficult as you want it to be.

#2201 5 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

The first thing that I thought of when looking at this was: “So this is what we may have seen today if Bally/Williams was still around...”
It’s a Williams game, brought into damm-near modern day levels of technology. Updated screen, RGB GI’s...
God, this game is tempting me...if the SE is under 9k....

The LE will prob be 8k so the SE will be less than that.

#2256 5 years ago

Dang, even though I have the original, after seeing some video I'm ultra tempted...dang dang dang

(Even with all the choices of new games out there...the game that excites me most is a game I already have lol)

#2274 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

All of the remakes play like the original. It's the remake haters who make up the stories that they are different

I have one of the original MMr’s. The first MMr’s actually shipped with flipper coil plungers that were too long, so they did legitimately play different. Don’t just call someone a “hater”, as those first MMr’s may be their point of reference and it’s a legit complaint. The good thing is, when replaced with the original coil plungers, they play exactly as they should and I’m still enjoying mine 3 1/2 years later.

#2294 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

You hear that sound guys? Thats the sound of the original monster bash prices crashing to the ground. MM didnt take too much of a hit but afm sure did.

It's all relative. All versions of MMr were $8k. AFMr and MBr have a base $6k model...dat's gonna do it.

#2314 5 years ago

I thought I’d be able to resist...but F it, I’m in. Guess I’ll throw my old MB in the trash.

#2317 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Did the rumor of new rules come to fruition? Either way, I’m
With Rarehero...will be tough to resist.

Doesn’t need ‘em. Perfect game is perfect. But now more perfecter.

#2326 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

So the game is really that good? Damn. I haven't played the game much, so on the fence here.

There's a reason it's a classic, a reason it was always desirable, and a reason they're remaking it.

It's a "perfect" game. It shoots perfect, the code by Lyman Sheats is perfect, the various toys and features are great, the music and voices are amazing and fun, casuals like it cuz it's not too hard, pros like it because the "higher level" goals are fun (such as stacking all the monster modes with Frank MB, and getting all the instruments for Monsters of Rock).

Now, different people like different things in pinball. I like all kinds of games...simple, deep, flow, stop 'n go...as long as a game feels like it's successfully accomplishing what it set out to be. Some people are more rigid. What types of games do you like and dislike? That may change your opinion on Monster Bash. People who like overly complex games or mega deep games call MB "shallow". Personally I think "The Myth of Shallow Code" is just that...a myth. True shallow code is something like BTTF, where really the only thing to do is hit the drops, lock for multi, repeat. MB doesn't have the math-chess of modern games, but it has everything it needs...the game design is in perfect harmony with the playfield design. It has simple goals and more nuanced goals...but, for me, the most important thing is, I always have fun playing it.

#2392 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

I know that was a big criticism of the original game was that the code was not up to par and new code was never released for it.

You know this? This is literally nothing anyone has said ever about this timeless Lyman Sheats classic. Not up to par lol...GTFO

People don’t know the difference between “code” and “game design”. Code complaints started when games were literally incomplete or buggy. That’s a “code issue”. MB is complete and awesome and does exactly what it was designed to do.

#2420 5 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

How do the upgraded graphics work on the regular sized dmd? Are they cutoff or somehow shrunk down? Is the aspect ratio of the regular dmd the same as the larger dmd?

Look at an MMr. It’s the same exact aspect ratio so it’s exactly the same, just bigger. Just like if you’d watch a movie on at 20 inch TV or a 60 inch...same image but bigger.

#2422 5 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Does anyone actually buy LE’s because of the fact that they’re limited to X amount? I own 3 LE’s myself, 2 Stern and 1 CGC. I bought them for the features tbh. The Sterns I would of gone premium if it was an option.

I bought a Met LE cuz I thought the trim & art package was cool. I would have happily bought a Prem had I not got an LE. I bought Tron LE cuz I wanted the exclusive features, not for the number on the plaque. I bought Smaug cuz dragons look cool & I loved the trim color. I’m getting MBr LE cuz I like the trim, topper, want the shaker, and the plasma thingie is neat. Not due to any need to feel special through marketing hype or fake manufactured rarity.

Limited doesn’t always mean “buy this cuz rare!” In this case, I think it’s more like “we’re gonna make 1250 of this more blinged out version, after that there will still be plenty of the 2 models to enjoy. Cheers!”. CGC is making enough to satiate demand at a price that’s not unreasonable. I respect that.

#2433 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So I don't understand the story with the classic version DMD, it says it's upgradeable, can someone break that down for me? I'm assuming that means it ships with monochrome, old school dots, and you can just pick the color right?
But if you pay them some amount extra (how much??) you get the new dots, with higher rez, just on the old school DMD size. So it's just a software update you pay for, not anything else.
Do I have that right? I can't seem to find pricing or details on the Chicago Gaming website.

Yeah it’s the same as MMr. Remember when I got mine, it was monochrome...and then the “unlock chip” gave it full color.

#2457 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

A few spy photos from expo.. As someone who spent a lot of time money and love restoring a monster bash.. I wanted to not like it.. but it’s an out of the park home run.. and I’m in on an Le.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pics. Good to see it has the bracket that keeps the Drac Track from drooping. Did you happen to notice if the Drac mech is still attached with bolts that go thru the playfield topside or has that been changed?

#2487 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

How is the shaker motor wired? Is it connected to the pop bumpers or subwoofer? My understanding is they are using the origional rom images.

No, it’s not wired like a fake shaker mod. The game is using original rom but it also has their code “built on top of it” for things like the new color dots and shaker code. It’s specifically coded to in game action. For instance - in MMr, it shakes when you destroy the castle & when the trolls pop up....I think some other instances too.

#2488 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Is there a standard Cliffy you can get for the Drac track?

You really shouldn’t need one - what made the track wear on old games was when the weight of the Drac mech made the playfield sag...then the ball would chip away at the track. Williams sent out a bracket to stop the sag. This game has the bracket installed from the factory...so, the ball should roll over it just fine without wear.

#2490 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Ah, i bet they are using the display frame ids to trigger the shaker. Cool. I hope colordmd comes out with a shaker addon.

That’s a reach.

#2514 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I was really thinking I was going to pick up a Deadpool, but this is really freaking cool.

Gomez vs. Gomez!!!

#2517 5 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Help me out here.
Where can I see AFM for 6000?
Did the SE drop in price also?

SE = Special Edition
CE = Classic Edition

Pretty sure CE was $6k or around there at launch.

#2541 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hey does anybody know if they are protecting the Creature Swamp plastic at all? Original MBs constantly have those plastics scratched up like crazy

If you keep a game clean there’s really nothing to worry about. I replaced my MB creech window like 7 years ago and it still looks good. At the end of the day it’s plastic and easily replaced if it scuffs in the future.

#2561 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Clearly CCG figured out that they sell way more LE's then SE's and Classics (just my guess) so they upped the number of LE's. Distributors alway say their allocation is going quick, but that comes to a grinding halt after a week or two.....right now everyone is excited, but my guess these will be available for a long while.

That’s a good thing. They can’t build them all at once....and with these evergreen classic titles, they don’t need to frontload sales...they can keep making/selling them for years.

#2571 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

What a crazy hobby. $8000 for a pin is now a great deal. That was crazy money not long ago.

It’s all relative. 5-10 years ago, a mint fully restored MB was $10-12k, and that’s when NIB games were less than $4k. Today new games are $8k+, and now you can get a mint new MB for the the same price or less. It kinda is a deal.

#2573 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Absolute textbook example of "frog and the boiler plate".
And I cant help but laugh at the juxtaposition of LE and the number of machines going up. Just call it the Loaded Edition. There is nothing "limited" at 1200+ units.

They’ve set a cut-off number. By definition that’s limited. Limited doesn’t always mean “rare”. Sometimes it just means “we will make this many and stop”.

#2577 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ironic that the Limited version could be the most abundant?

There are already 3000 or so originals, so...

#2594 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Is this game deep enough for a home use game. My fear is that it isn't.

What’s more important, “depth” or fun? MB has remained in my house for 7 years and now I’m buying a new one...cuz fun never becomes not fun. I’ve been to the end of MB, but it’s fun, I wanna do it again. I’ve never been to the end if my deep games. Sure it gives me something to hope for, but the reason I keep them is cuz they’re fun, not because they’re impossible to finish. Point is, depth doesn’t dictate fun.

#2604 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Exactly. The Hobbit is exhibit "A" for that.

Don’t fucking troll me Vic. I never claimed Hobbit was fun because of depth. It’s fun because it’s fun. I’d never own a non-fun game.

#2631 5 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

You used to own Gold Wings

Key word: used to.

Also, context. I think it was $100 & I had never fully shipped out a pin before. It was an educational project.

#2633 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I was thinking super Mario Brothers.

Remember when games were cheap AF and popped up on Craigslist all the time? I ‘memba. That’s when you buy a shitty game for cheap just to goof around with it for a while....sell it when you go pick up some more cheap CL games. As a Nintendo fan I wanted to give it a go. As a pinball fan I needed the spot for something good.

#2634 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And yet you continue to troll all of us by insisting Hobbit isn't one of the worst games of the modern era.

Not trolling. It’s THE last great game released. I doubt any other movie themed game of the “LCD era” will be as good based on what we’ve seen since. Bobalee Bobo.

#2637 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I love the Hobbit.....kids love it as well....

So do 548 other people on Pinside....but the same vocal 5 people who hate it (and have prob never played it on new code with some settings tweaks & the sound blasting) are convinced I’m the only person who likes it.

#2647 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

You made a false statement, I called ya out on it... but then ya admit to it, yet you still gave me a downvote? C’mon man.

Own. Currently. Keep. For length of time.

This is Pinside 2018 "Look at this guy who bought games for over a decade, shopped them out, then sold them when he was done with them! What a prick!"

#2649 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Slimer on line 2 for Rarehero...hard to understand what he's saying but I think he keeps screaming something in Slimer language about "irony."

No irony. When I rip on a game like that I have a litany of legitimate issues with it that others can verifiably prove. No one who rips on Hobbit has anything of substance to complain about.

Hobbit's not a tournament game. It's not for you.

#2653 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I honestly can't see why you are in love with that clattering contraption of banality and boredom.

Because it's not. Have you played it since 2016?

#2656 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL @ "proving" an opinion.

Airballs are facts. Outlane hops are facts. Cheap STDM drains from magna-slings and loop ricochets and scoop are facts. Linear mode ladders are a fact.

My opinion is based off these facts.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was, and still is, and always will be awful.

Stated as a fact. What is the basis for this opinion? What makes it awful? The rules are perfectly in sync with the design. A playfield doesn't exist in a vacuum.

#2672 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Deep metallic blue... it is stunning

Is it kinda sparkly like Avengers/Hulk LEs?

#2679 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

GET A FUCKING ROOM already...
No one wants to hear why Rarehero is the one and only that sees Hobbit for what it is. This is the MBr thread...

Not the only one. Plenty of others agree. 500+ on pinside own the game. 300+ have it on their wish list....but yes, agreed...back to MBr!

#2680 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Yes, it has metal flake translucent almost candy dark blue trim.

Sweeeeet. I did my Iron Man with Candy Red and it's gorgeous!!

#2710 5 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

Everyone seems to agree that the MBr thread should be for MB discussion.

Which I have done & will continue to do as a MB owner and MBrLE buyer.

#2726 5 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Has anyone had to replace one of those big boards, and if so, are they super expensive?
I haven't heard of a lot of problems with those boards, so hopefully they are reliable enough that this is a non-issue.
If the boards have "redundant" LEDs, that's pretty cool. I wonder if you would ever even know that a single LED has failed?

Has anyone with an MMr had an insert light go out? 3 1/2 years later mine’s still 100%.

#2734 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

That really doesn't make any sense at all.
MMr might be a little bit more expensive to make. But only a little. Extra $150-250 on the BoM? Extra hour of assembly (less than $50)?
MMr CE at $2k more than AFMr & MBr CE, and the same price as MBr LE? How many will they sell going forward? Virtually none.
Could be that their original licensing deal on MMr sucked, but they need to renegotiate it if that's the case. There's nothing in it for the licensor either if the cost means they don't sell.
If they re-released MMr with the new screen and speaker package, even at $75-7750, I'm sure they'd sell at least another 1500 units. $8k for the CE? Lucky if it's a couple of hundred.

MMr was their first game. When it was announced, they were ONLY going to do 1000 LEs, because they thought that's all the market would want. Then they sold out in like a minute, and they went "oh shit, we have to make more...but we can't sell it for less because 1000 people would then be pissed that they paid more." So, they came up with the 3 tier system for AFM so they wouldn't get caught in a similar situation.

I imagine they're keeping MMr at the same price as not to upset the thousands who already bought one....not to mention it's probably still selling just fine at that price. Restored MM's were $20k when MMr was announced, so $8k for MMr is still seem as "reasonable" by most who want the game.

#2735 5 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

What is the DOHO significance?

Dorris Ho, Scott "Matrix" Slomiany’s wife!

#2737 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Doubt many sell, going forward, with the new pricing structure. It's way too high.

MM's sold at $20k. They'll sell at $8k if anyone wants one. It's the #1 game for a reason.

...and if it doesn't sell, then I'm sure CGC doesn't care - they have 2 other games on the line to sell & more to come.

#2740 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Good originals are a lot cheaper.

Sure, but as the current state of Pinside has shown, there are buyers who ONLY want new now. Many new collectors aren't the hobbyists of yesteryear, buying original games and fixing them up themselves. To many buyers, "original" = old with problems.

#2800 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I have yet to meet anyone who has paid use tax - are you the first?

Me. The CA Use Tax board came after me for Metallica...and cuz I had 2 shipped to my house (1 for a friend to save on shipping), they were trying to force me to pay tax on both games!!!

#2807 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

wow really? Did you pay the taxes? I've had several sent to my house in Cal and nobody has ever asked for taxes

I had to...they were on my ass with letters and calls. My friend paid the tax on his game, tho....I didn't have to pay for both. Not sure if having 2 shipped set off a red flag, or if they just got me random...I dunno! They got me again for Iron Man Vault.

#2811 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's the place you bought it. Someone reported the sale, but no tax collected. Most likely they were supposed to collect it, but didn't due to website not being updated or something, and they directed it to you.

Nope, my distrib did not report it. They got a copy of the receipt from the shipping terminal...they saw that big heavy equipment-like something was being delivered to me, and the receipt said "STERN PINBALL", as the games were drop shipped from Stern.

#2813 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Gotta love California. Where you are taxed to death.

This is where the work is, so....

#2828 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

NOT saying your wrong but I highly doubt the IRS is evaluating card board boxes in a warehouse to assess value. Any small business (or large) that ships out 10+K in merchandise has to declare who it went to or pay the tax themselves. I will bet while not maliciously your distributor did claim this shipment and to who. Plus shipping papers rarely if ever have billing values on them. For our business as well as bank if its over 5k the government wants to know who is getting it and who is being taxed.

It has nothing to do with the IRS. CA Use Tax Board is their own entity and gets info from the shippers. They didn’t have a dollar amount, they literally sent me a copy of the shipping reciept that said it was from Stern pinball. They say it’s the weight of a shipment that triggers it. They had no idea who my distributor was and my distrib has never heard from them. They wanted an invoice from my distrib so I could pay the proper tax amount on it.

#2829 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

But “The Hobbit” was worth paying the taxes, right?

Bought it used. No taxes.

#2836 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow is that stupid. MB is a fine game but gets boring real fast, not to grown man children who will laugh at the same bad jokes for apparently 7 years. Be aware the jokes are bad and get tedious over time, the game is damn fun but easy and once you have assembled the band a few times it won't last. Rarehero u never disappoint with ur bullshit.

Attack me if it makes you feel better about yourself, but the game speaks for itself. Its demand and price for 20 years speaks for itself. The fact that it’s being remade speaks for itself. Your opinion about the humor is irrelevant.

#2853 5 years ago

Wow, I forgot about flyers. That used to be such a thing...people still care about that?

#2892 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I think ATHYRIO have redone the GFX for MMR for the wide screen now too.

Original DMDs are wide. The new big one is just bigger. It’s literally the same as if you went into a store and saw the same image on small TVs and big TVs. They don’t have to redo anything. It’s just a bigger display in the same ratio.

#2895 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

yes the ratio is the same, but the pixels per square inch are not. Having looked at the widescreen MMR close up it looks in my view that they have used the extra resolution.
Neil.

They didn’t change anything. One is a small 1080p screen, the other is a larger 1080p screen.

#2909 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Only one of them is a 1080p screen one is not - and I’ll re-iterate -> dots per square inch is different.
Neil.

Sure dots per square inch is different cuz the size is different. They don’t have to re-do the graphics for a bigger screen. I don’t know why this is so hard to comprehend. If you watch a movie on a small screen and then watch it on a big screen, it’s the same movie. Nothing is “redone” for screen sizes.

#2914 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I'm not the one can't comprehend this, and btw I run three TV channels and have a bunch of patents in TV and video - Do they need to re-draw it; no - will it look better if they do - yes; on TV's that works because you have a chip that decides how to render the image onto the screen, but if you put SD content on a UHD screen without some type of re-rendering process it looks shit.
If you don't redraw it; or use some type of scaling algorithm (i.e. redraw it) it looks shit. Especially at the dot range difference we are talking about. I have my MMR and AMFR plugged into a video desk at home so I can stream them and I spent a great deal of time at Logan looking at the graphics and they have absolutely done something to improve the resolution of the graphics and at least some of that, to my eyes, is redrawn augmented graphics for a very different display.
Regards,
Neil.

Ok, believe what you want. You’re wrong. The “HD dots” are exactly as the new artists created them in 2015...they can be displayed on any size screen.

#2916 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

and the screens are 1080p too. LOL. Not.
Neil.

Please continue literally being wrong about everything.

Whatever the resolution of the screens are, the content reaching them is the same.

#2918 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Here is the display that CGC use in AFMR and MBR LE/SE. I ordered two of them, one to put into MMR and one to see if I could build a wide screen colordmd the latter of which I'm not far away from making work - below is the model number
JL215AT640 19.8″ (21.5“3/5) 476.6×158.9 1920×640 250 85/85/80/80 495.8×183.1 MP
http://wgsd.co.kr/product1/
But the screen actually syncs at 1280x600.
Cheers,
Neil.

Fantastic. That doesn’t change the fact that the CONTENT outputting to the screen is exactly the same & has not and does not have to be altered to display in different sized screens.

AFMr, whether you’re playing the small or big screen version is sending the same content to the screen. Same with MBr....and when CGC releases a big screen kit for MMr, it will display the content exactly as it was already created years ago.

#2922 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I think that the artists just get better at it as they go along.
MBr is even more refined.
It looks fantastic compared to the original, but somehow better than the earlier titles they did.

Bingo.

Honestly I think all 3 look phenomenal. They honor the original intent of the dots while making them look new and awesome. I'm so glad they went the route that they did rather than making everything look like Flash animation or an iPhone App...it easily could have gone there under different direction, and some people LIKE that look, like the people who set ColorDMD to "Hi Res" mode.

#2989 5 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Should anyone prefer white GIs to the RGB GIs, there is a software setting in both MBr LE and SE that allows the owner to set the GIs to be a constant white.
It is surprisingly difficult to consistently make a specific white with RGB LEDs. We spent considerable time designing circuitry that provides us 256 levels of adjustment for each color. This allows us to theoretically make more than 16 million unique colors.
Additionally, we sourced RGB LEDs with very tight color wavelength specs for each of the three colors.
If you disable the RGB lighting on the SE or LE, the game will default to a warm white very close in color to the GIs used in AFMr and MBr.  Should you prefer cool white GIs, a simple software setting allows you to change the GIs to cool white.
The circuitry we developed allows us to create any pantone color that can be produced on an LCD display.  It also allows us to do very smooth fades and color transition.  We tie many of the RGB GI light effects into the colors used on the XL Display.  A lot of work went into choreographing the RGB GI light shows.  
We entirely understand that people have differing preferences and, where possible, always try to provide adjustments that allow the owner to adjust the game to their specific tastes.

....aaaand this is why you’re awesome.

2 weeks later
#3061 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I thought the classics had single orange color DMD's. Did you replace it already?

No, they're LCDs emulating a dot display. Not compatible with plasma DMDs. They can be changed to any color & even display full color HD dots with the upgrade chip.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 210.00
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.