(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinreno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#515 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Maybe BBBR is just taking a little longer

Yes it was a typo.

Actually its BBBBr

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s CCr Continued - the software re-write is taking longer than originally thought.

BBBBr

#530 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

At this point, it'd be awesome if it was Monster Bash, but with a triple spinning disc in the center of the playfield.

BBBBr

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I think they are going to announce multiple games. Just IMHO.

BBBBr
PTCr
Tobor (the 8th Man)
SOTS (Song of the South)

2 weeks later
#557 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Everyone still convinced its MBR ?

BBBBr or Tobor the 8th man.

#601 5 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Lloyd, you are a great guy and a tremendous asset to this community, but I really feel you should stop posting stuff like this. You aren't adding anything substantial to the conversation and only getting people hyped up more, ie see the guy who sold his only pin so he could buy CGC #3 because we were told it was announcing at Expo. Unless you are willing to share some inside information, this really doesnt help and in my opinion, only makes it worse.

Way to take the fun out of all of this.

You go girl!

#616 5 years ago

In response to Stern's Batman '66.
CGC has been secretly working on Batman '26:

1 week later
#654 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Guys, guys, guys.
Spoiler alert!
Its Gilligan's Island!.

GIr

#661 5 years ago

Care Bears will be announced so soon.
These are exciting times !

#665 5 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

something doesn't feel right.

I smell a Rat:

#707 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Well said, "Things that make you go hmmmm"!

Yes exactly:

#736 5 years ago

Doug Skor leaving Chicago gaming was just a cover story from the CIA.

The reality is that aliens have taken over Chicago gaming and are going to release Revenge from Mars remake but this time the Martians are the good guys.

#779 5 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

You are in some serious denial. A four year old knows MONSTER BASH is coming. Sorry you are so threatened by the truth.
I don't need to open up an office, I am uttering what has been openly visible for almost a year to the entire pinball community. Physical evidence has been published! Geez!

I love it when Pinside breaks the spirit of a newby....

#780 5 years ago

So its big lebowski remake?
Really about time they redid that old title.

#786 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

including commemorative jackets!

I'd like a jacket please!
If your doing sign ups...

1 week later
#870 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did he mention anything about a CCR pinball machine?

This:

1 week later
#931 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Would be cool if CGC surprised everyone ?

I'm pretty sure it's hardbodies-r

#944 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Would be cool if CGC surprised everyone ?

Buckaroo Banzai (mic drop..)

#986 5 years ago

It's all a CIA cover up, trust me I know that it is.

#1018 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I had the opposite experience my MMr LE has been flawless my AFMr LE had flippers so strong that I was afraid they would break something and turning them down seemed to make it worse.. this issue also seemed to cause excessive dimpling of the playfield.

Things have changed since the solenoid version 2 chip was released.

Everything now seems in order and the Machine is Rock Solid reliable and easily controlled through the software.

I guess sometimes it's better to get a machine a little while after the initial release since all of the updates and Bug fixes will be in place.

Such is pinball...

1 month later
#1501 5 years ago

Open up your wallets, the game is very much worth the wait.

#1512 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

It was posted in the West Coast Pinball Club on Facebook that the game would be at a private party Yesterday (Friday) in Reno.
Then radio Silence... WTH
Who does that?

I was there to setup the game.
NDA's signed at the door.

Get yer wallets out...!
Its gorgeous and amazing.

All I can say.

#1524 5 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

There's got to be some sort of visual gimmick that makes the delays all worth it.
I'm all for wild speculation just to take credit for a wild guess that turns out "right".
Could it be that the game arrives with the playfield "planked" as was done on a one off restoration? (I really hope that one is part of the game) Or is it some sort of highly detailed statues? Could it be that the display interlaces movie clips along with the as original "dots"? Lighting and color morphing during gameplay along the ways that WOZ has done?
I just wish there was a date to wait for so I could find out. But more than anything else, I'm surprised how well the lid has been kept on whatever it is.

It's more than worth the wait, really! REALLY!

Get the LE

My lips are also sealed.

#1526 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

I'm not going to be able to resist on this one.

Don't

#1535 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Videos eh? That would be pretty cool. Maybe I’m miss-reading that... not that you’re allowed to confirm or deny LOL.

CGC uses hi-res color displays that are bigger and wider.

Impressive really!

#1548 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I’m sure they aren’t “dragging it out” must be a legitimate reason. The game will be the game and it will sell just fine.

I'm thinking the LE's will sell out immediately...

#1596 5 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

I’m new to pinside. Is this what people mean when they complain about “pinball speculation”?

Get out while you still can, it's a trap !

#1649 5 years ago

Official release is coming soon.
Warm up your credit cards, get your wallets ready.

Get the LE.

My lips are still sealed...

#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

People are getting a brand new Monster Bash (remake) with large DMD, updated lighting and an awesome topper

And a whole lot more.

Get the LE.

Just sayin"...

#1673 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Still, there were only 3,000 or whatever MB made - at least this puts a couple more out there in the world! with some of the recent games having flipper issues (TNA and Houdini), I do hope this isn't an issue on the CGC platform. AFM and MM seem pretty stable though

CGC flippers are strong and crisp. They use William's mech's.

AFMr shoots perfectly so does MBr.

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Flippers do feel different though to original games.
Maybe it is the fact that the game is an emulation and there is a slight delay?

No delay, this has been tested and verified.

The only difference is brand new vs 20 year old tired games.

Oh, and get the LE...

#1699 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

I had an AFMr LE. Beautiful game, loved it very much, and really enjoyed playing it. I do agree the flippers did feel different than originals I have shot.
Fellow pinheads that came over to play it commented similar. No one said it was bad, just that the flippers do feel different on the remakes. I am really curious to why that may be. Not trying to offend anyone or stir the pot.

Being hand made, every single game should have a slightly different feel.

This applies to original William's games also. Some of them shot better or worse than others off the same assembly line even back then.

#1701 5 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Disagree. All the remakes flip different from any original. The remakes flip late.

This is an old, tired subject.

After all of the testing by independent sources it has been proven to be untrue.

That said, you either like the way a NIB game feels or you do not.

I personally like the way the new games feel.

#1703 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There’s a big discussion about this; the Flippers are mechanically similar as far as I can tell, and they have literally been studied and scrutinised scientifically, electrically a but I think given the recent things we’ve seen with Houdini and TNA its at least possible the issue is less with the mechanics or the speed at which the coil is triggered, but perhaps a minor power distribution issue. I’m speculating of course, but I sure as heck feel like they are different.

Games "break in" after a few thousand plays. Even with new mechs they retain a broken in feel.

It's really a matter of old vs new.

And I agree it's a feel, not something you can quantify.

Same had been said about refitting games with LED's.
They play differently, or at least "feel" different.

#1755 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Perhaps they should just call them “special edition”.

Special, and Extra special?

#1778 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

line for #4 will start the day MBr is released.

Line for #5 has already started, get the LE !

Dont be late to the party!

#1781 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I heard they’re remaking monster bash

MBr-r?

Sign me up! lol

#1785 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think CGC have encountered a licencing issue similar to Stern and the Star Wars Topper. Someone is sitting on an approval that will happen when they are ready.. Extremely frustrating and costly.
I sincerely hope this title is released soon. We have had a spot and money ready for this game since May of this year.

The game is done and finished.
Pinside chased off Doug Skor, Ashley is gone, we dont have a man on the inside any more.

Maybe someone should ask Doug Duba what is going on?

He might be able to tell us?
Does anyone have his number?

#1805 5 years ago

Too bad the pictures are so poor.
They really dont do it justice at all.

#1886 5 years ago

I'm still waiting for my Hobbit topper...

#1912 5 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

It takes my AFMr exactly 30 seconds to boot. Not a big deal at all.

My AFMrle boots faster than my TOM, IJ, MM etc.

Some older games like 1st gen JJP, take awhile to boot but not a lot.

So for the most part its nonsense.

#1914 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you swap out the motherboard so it's the same one as in The Hobbit, WoZ load time is SUBSTANTIALLY reduced.

I have a new spare mb with an i5 ready to go when the time comes
Also a new Samsung ssd.

It should be a nice upgrade.

#1926 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you Ryan. Topper looks great !
LTG : )

Nice job on this Ryan!

Tell Doug Duba to get the ball rolling on this game.

We want to see it at Expo.

#1930 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The desperate thirst of pinside never ceases to amaze me. But if all the thirst, the begging for remake reveals takes the cake.

Pinball Crack...

#1933 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Just saw the high res pics on Facebook form CGC, after this long delay I’m definitely not impressed with the topper from the initial pictures. I have their afmrle and the topper is what makes the game a have to have vs original. I’m glad I passed on an Le to this point. I’m not saying the game looks like crap, but I don’t see what the topper adds right now besides some lights. It’s also missing a few favorites for me. I’m sure it will be a great nib but I’m gonna see how it all shakes out during the release.

Are there a lot of animated toppers out there?

All I ever see is static displays with lighting effects.

Show us some pics please.

#1936 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was in on a monster bash remake but now that I see the playfield is a monster bash I’m starting to wonder if I should get a Munsters.
Plus I’ve been waiting 20 years to buy a monster bash and this interminable delay of many months is causing further doubt on whether or not this is the game for me.

Now you're being silly

#1943 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Something I have been wanting to say so badly!!!!! Yes!!!! The topper looks so amazing in person with the lights!!!!!! Wait til you all play it in person, the lighting looks so amazing on the toppers!!

It really is well done!
I thought it suited the game and the light show was superb.

Static display or not, it's a really nice high quality sculpture that is beautifully rendered.

#1980 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Whats the hype? its still a 20 year old game for double
the price from 20 years ago.
Better buy a original for 2/3 off the new price.
Or better.... wait for Munsters and then make your choice.

Can you please send me info on a $2500 MB? I will buy them all.

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

2/3, not 1/3. So $5,000+
I dont necessarily agree with him but your numbers are further off than his are. I'd still like to see where nice originals are going for $5,000 though.

2/3 off of nib price of $7500 (probably) would be $2500, or 2/3 off of original price? $1700?

Lol, I dont know. silly.

1 week later
#2053 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I hope it plays like the original. I have the remake of MMRLE & AFMRLE IMO the MMRLE doesn't play like the original. However, the AFMRLE play just like the original. I have high hopes!

It plays smooth and fast.
Really a beautiful game.

#2098 5 years ago

Umm...Like I said, Get the LE !

#2100 5 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

So... are they taking orders?

Very soon now...

#2234 5 years ago
Quoted from avspin:

We seem to be having a network issue. We are going to reschedule for tomorrow, Friday 7pm pst

Wow, although charter internet locally has SUCKED big time all week.

See ya tomorrow!

#2444 5 years ago

The larger hi-res screen was an instant sale for me.

#2466 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

For those who played it
How is the shaker integrated? When does it shake ?
Thanks

Perfect integration in my opinion.

#2485 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Is there any video on Youtube of someone installing that "color chip" to make your MMR or AFMR colored dots?
Wonder what that thing is. Is it a security dongle (and the data allready in the game) or does it contain the Color DMD info? Is ist an SD Card? An Eprom? Parallel Bus Dongle...

Not necessary it's a 2 min install.

#2583 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I get that. JJP games and Stern LE's are quickly approaching 5 figures. Then you got the special edition, super limited, or whatever that is well over $10000. There are countless threads of people complaining about price increases and high cost of games. You can always compare things to something more expensive but $8000 is still a lot for a pin imo. I remember seeing a MB at Pinballz in Austin for $20,000. If you found one for $15000 that would see like a good deal in comparison. Still doesn't add up to me. Prices go up because people are willing to spend more.

Pinball machines were and are always expensive.

People play at the arcade, then they dont have to buy them.

People buy used games off route.

The price of games is whatever the operator wants to pay.

The home market is new and only lightly tested. The price will be whatever more affluent people can afford or are willing to pay.

Smart people will play on location and save their money for houses and vehicles.

Later on they will be affluent and not care too much about prices.

#2586 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So concerning the boards on these newer machines in general. How has reliability been on them, and how much are they to replace since it doesn't sound like 'repair' is an option for most people(?) Are we going to have to worry about paperweights in 20 years?

In my opinion they are much easier to repair with fewer parts.

Fewer parts equals higher reliability.

Slightly different tools and technique, but easier.

#2685 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

.I also agree that JJP toppers are absolutely horrible

This may be true,

Yet still I'm waiting for my hobbit topper as stated on the flyer when I paid in full.

Also waiting for Smaug to interact with the ball.

#2708 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Yeah but to see it and hear it up close with hi res / glass off video would go a long way in helping us all make a well informed decision. The chart is really great and helpful for sure.

Maybe play it at a distibutor or a show?

There is nothing like seeing it in person, it's just gorgeous!

Get the LE, JMHO...

#2782 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Concentrate on just ToM play for a couple weeks and you can beat it. It's a little harder than MB, but not much.

I continually get to grand finale on TOM on ball 1, maybe with an extra ball or 2.
So, Its up on end waiting to be sold.

I bought Houdini to replace it. WOW, what a game, Im very happy with the upgrade. Houdini is amazing!

#2785 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Game room guys has MBr LE on ebay for $8300 (including shipping). There's an ebay coupon code for for the next few hours for $100 off. Is this the best possible price?

Is that with tax? It's a whole new mail order world now with the new taxation.

#2802 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

What new Taxation?
Edit: I put it in my cart and went to checkout and there was no tax. I didn't buy it but it looks like $8200 would close the sale.

Online sales tax is the new reality from the recent Supreme Court decision.
Not all states will enact it immediately, but some will.

Over the next couple years as it comes up in their general elections, all states will enact it as law.

They want the money, pure and simple.

Smart money says to make your purchases as soon as possible in the states that haven't enacted the taxes yet.

#2804 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not great for the consumer, but local businesses will love it....State taxes are so high in California that saving $700 on a game is a lot....

My hope is that area's with the lowest sales tax will have the highest sales.

This might cause sales taxes to get lower or become zero in some areas in order to compete.

California will however probably never lower taxes, they believe that 100% taxation over time is the correct route to follow to pay for the entitlements they offer.

#2816 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've never had luck with Planetary....I left two messages with no return call so I ordered from another distributor.

Yes call Rick at PPS.
leave a message or call a few times. They can be a bit casual.

Website not updated yet to order online.

#2833 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I love thumbs down keep em coming, once they stop I'll stop posting. But don't let that deter you because it probably won't happen.

Ok

#2838 5 years ago

People can be so childish.

The game is tons of fun.

Recognizable theme with very funny jokes and humor.

Very approachable to pretty much anyone and easy to play.

Looks like a winner to me.

Not everyone is in a pinball competition or a competitor.

Some of us just love pinball and have a lot of fun playing.

Oh, and get the LE

#2851 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Do you get a flyer with CGC games?

Email them and have them send you a couple of each.

#2854 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wow, I forgot about flyers. That used to be such a thing...people still care about that?

I frame them and put them on my gameroom wall.

I have one for every game I have owned except Farfalla. Im looking for that one.

So, yes it's a thing...

#2878 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

So, how many of you guys that ordered the LE have been asked to pay in full? The 30 to 90 days I got from my distributor was fairly vague.

You dont have to pay in full until your game is ready to be shipped. So, 30 to 90 days is about right.

#2890 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I get that, but my point was more creative changes went into MBr. For instance, the characters are drawn more realistically compared to the juxtaposition in MMR.

As with all things people get better at stuff over time.

#2920 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Apologies - I don't disagree with that, but when I saw MMR Widescreen at Logan it definitely looks like the graphics had been updated. There is no doubt that the graphics in AFMR and MBR have more quality to them than MMR and I think because of the widescreen exposes the weakness in the graphics more. I did a quick experiment with MMR tonight and comparing the graphics on a larger screen vs the smaller screen on MMR definitely makes the poorer quality of the graphics show. Do they need to update MMR for the widescreen, I agree with you they don't but it doesn't look as good as the gfx in AFMR and MBR predominately because of the dot pitch in the widescreen.
Neil.

I think that the artists just get better at it as they go along.

MBr is even more refined.

It looks fantastic compared to the original, but somehow better than the earlier titles they did.

#2949 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Does Sara @ PP charge extra for purchasing with a credit card?

Try getting one from @gex you will pay 8.25% in sales tax currently if you're in NV. Plus they take credit cards.

#2960 5 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

Question regarding the LEs, are these getting close to sold out in total, or just the first batch?
This game is my grail, and is the reason I joined Pinside (tried to buy one and lost out on it).
I have not really been a fan of remakes except for the price pressure they put on originals, even with the upgraded dots. I just prefer originals. However this particular LE has me thinking otherwise.
I had hoped more original MBs would have appeared on the market at reasonable prices, like it did with the first two remakes. But since the classic MBr is so appropriately priced, owners of originals might just decide to keep their games. So the remake might not increase the supply of originals, at least enough for me to have a shot at snagging one. That I could live with for awhile and just wait and see if one comes up within driving distance within a couple years.
Trouble is the LE of this game is so much improved over the original one that I prefer the remake, but ONLY the LE. So for me it's either an original, or the LE remake. Hence wanting to know what the deal is with the LE availability going forward. I have a.nother pin on preorder, and I don't want to let that one go.
When do you guys think would be last call to reserve an LE?
I'm not in a hurry to get my games, I just don't want to miss out.

They will be available for awhile, but not necessarily in the trim color you want.

So as in all things, if you want it, get it while you can.

1 week later
#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Are the remake callouts identical to the original? Different voice actors I assume? Are all the original callouts included? Are there any new ones? I own the original, but it has some wear and tear. Just wondering if the LE remake is worth getting. MB is a classic that will never grow old. It is pretty easy after a few hundred plays, but I think the game is actually better than Medieval Madness.

Get the LE, its worth it.

#3026 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

When you look at what you all get extra, compared to the Classic and Special Edition :
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash ( Bottom of page )
Really sounds like the LE is the way to go.
LTG : )

Like I said, get the LE.
Its gorgeous and worthy of any collection.

#3036 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

A couple of inches too high, that is why I want to have it connected but on a shelf that will be close to it.

Extending the cable should be fine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinreno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=pinballinreno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.