(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (1 year ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (1 year ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#179 1 year ago

I'm going to laugh so hard when #3 is there, and they pull off the biggest "had you going..." moment in a while. You really think anyone associated with CGC would tell you "Yeah, you're right. We're pulling a fast one. You got us. Good job."?

And even if it's not there, this is becoming the BIGGEST show of the year. WGAF if it's not there; there's more to this show than game reveals. At least that's how some of us who have never been are seeing this.

2 months later
#623 1 year ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

No.
....and it is frustrating or even exasperating for some people.

Um, what...?

2 months later
#1410 1 year ago

Passed on MMR and have an original AFM, so this is my first real interest at a remake . Do the prices tend to hold steady as time goes along, or do they creep up gradually?

#1432 1 year ago

Yes. Seriously. I explained why I didn't know.

Sorry, I was TDY on military assignment, saw this thread on my phone and typed that out in a parking lot right before reporting in for my duty day. Couldnt take my phone with me, and figured someone could answer my question, and I'd check later.

My bad.

Someone else answered my question later that day, which was very helpful.

4 weeks later
#1770 1 year ago

You know CGC is reading the "Had money for you, but now its it's gone..." posts and shrugging their shoulders. People cannot stop buying games. Anyone steps out of line and 3 more people line up with money in hand. All the "money burning a hole in my pocket" posts just tell these companies there is no shortage of customers.

Seriously, they know this game will sell, and that some people here will buy the game even after "the money got spent on something else". It's like silver ball crack; some people just can't help themselves.

Does it suck the wait has been dragged out this long? Undeniably, yes. It will be ready when it is ready. Unless CGC is hemorrhaging money, which I doubt based on the sheer number of AFMr's that sold, MBr will sell, this community will put out and buy, and the line for #4 will start the day MBr is released.

It is what it is.

2 weeks later
#2164 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

CGC have done their research and previous sales show most of their sales are for LEs. Demand is for LEs. Definitely not limited in my opinion but that is what the market is demanding, a number on a serial plaque with the total number produced.

LOL. I know you're not serious, but if that's all it takes - a shiney lil special plaque with numbers on it - to pry $8000 from people, I am so in the wrong business.

I know, I know. More to the LE than that. Was just funny to read and I couldn't help myself.

#2211 1 year ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Do not encourage them to jack the price another $1000. MM & AFM LEs were $8k. That's where this needs to be.

Thank you. HFS. Please, for the love of God everyone, stop advertising you're ready to pay insane money for games. It's so obvious that the manufacturers come here, see "Man, I got $15K to spend for the entry level product. Shit yeah man!!" comments and they jack that junk up, up, up...

Please. Stop. I'm almost finished with my collection, but seeing XFiles for $3K, LW3 for $2500, TFTC for $4500, and Flintstones for $3500 is getting scary.....

#2213 1 year ago
Quoted from Niterider:

I must have beeen thinking of something else. I was thinking the standard versions of MMR and AFMR were around 7-8k. I could have sworn I saw MMR’s getting advertised for 8k NiB.

You did. Thanks Jesus Christ prices actually dropped for AFMr. A small fucking miracle in this hobby.

#2393 12 months ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Im a CE buyer on all models. For 2k extra I can bling the hell oot of them the way I want them to be. That and LE really are not limited. runs of over 2/3 hundred LEs just saturate the market.

But you can't bling the upgraded detailed animations....right?

I'm going to be patient, save up cash, and buy someone's SE. Let early people deal with the bugs, let someone lightly use an MBr, and then I'll buy it with cash in the $6K - $6900 range and save a couple hundred easily. Pay my car off first ($9800 to go), then the toys come home.

Prolly early 2020 and I'll start looking.

#2394 12 months ago

Can't help but notice all three remakes have been coded by Lyman.

That means #4 is No Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2399 12 months ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

As a newcomer to the hobby, possibly still unjaded, I'm finding it both fascinating and amusing to read through the entire thread.
The people that were pumped about the game, then due to the delay, got really angry and stated they were completely bailing on it is baffling to me.

You're new. Give it time. Now it comes across as nucking futs.

2 years from now, you'll see it's the norm.

#2415 12 months ago

So for $6400, you get the game NIB with upgraded graphics on a "regular sized" DMD? Am I tracking correctly?

Quoted from PinCrush:

This looks absolutely wonderful. How awesome is it that you can now just go order a brand new MB if you want one?! I won't be selling my restored original, but man if they somehow adapted the screen upgrade to fit originals, I'd be all over that. The new animations are amazing and i'm super-jealous I'll be missing out on that.

I almost felt that way with AFMr, but I rationalize that people who were patient enough to wait for the remake (when it was just a rumor) - the bump in graphics is their reward.

#2572 12 months ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

What a crazy hobby. $8000 for a pin is now a great deal. That was crazy money not long ago.

Absolute textbook example of "frog and the boiler plate".

And I cant help but laugh at the juxtaposition of LE and the number of machines going up. Just call it the Loaded Edition. There is nothing "limited" at 1200+ units.

#2580 12 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ironic that the Limited version could be the most abundant?

Exactly. The limited edition is what most people show off here on Pinside. The majority is the new minority.

Cant make this stuff up : ).

#2596 12 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What’s more important, “depth” or fun? MB has remained in my house for 7 years and now I’m buying a new one...cuz fun never becomes not fun. I’ve been to the end of MB, but it’s fun, I wanna do it again. I’ve never been to the end if my deep games. Sure it gives me something to hope for, but the reason I keep them is cuz they’re fun, not because they’re impossible to finish. Point is, depth doesn’t dictate fun.

You're quite on point today, Rare.

#2695 12 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn it. DAMN IT - I might have to buy the LE. God it looks so good and my brain is having a hard time understanding why I'm not buying a game I've always wanted but always thought was overpriced. At 8k, brand new and pimped out - damn you pinball! Making it so hard. Game is such a classic.

Awesome. Let me know when you get it so about 3 months later I can get an LE at a discount!!

#2762 11 months ago

For Scared Stiff, count the Spider MB as the "true" wizard mode, and on a scale of 1 - 10, that difficulty goes right up to 78.

#2837 11 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow is that stupid. MB is a fine game but gets boring real fast, not to grown man children who will laugh at the same bad jokes for apparently 7 years. Be aware the jokes are bad and get tedious over time, the game is damn fun but easy and once you have assembled the band a few times it won't last. Rarehero u never disappoint with ur bullshit.

Oh now I'm definitely buying one!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
£ 58.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside