(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1372 Pic of Monster Bash original prototype Jump Ramp (cut from production) Posted by Yoko2una (12 months ago)

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (10 months ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (10 months ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider merccat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#158 1 year ago

Hopefully, even if they can’t bring/show the game they at least give us a preview or teaser. I think most would be excited to simply know what the game is. By this point surely they wouldn’t be scrapping it so whats the harm in at least saying what it is?

... were pleased to announce we’re working on X and have lots of great plans for it but nothing we can share yet so don’t ask or here is a small teaser of something that may or may not be in the game.

#160 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

While I to wanted to hear what is next it does kind of make sense as a business decision to hold the secret a bit longer. With so many (nobody Really knows) amazing and wanted titles in there build arsenal the do have the opportunity to stall buying decisions on JJP, API, Stern, others. Not knowing creates interest/speculation which can drive buying decisions there way and stall others. Just a crazy thought. I know one of my game purchase decisions is on hold till they open there secret vault.

Yeah, but it can also be risky...
There is the possibility that another game release speaks more to me than an unknown game. I guess it depends on how good you feel about your product in relation to the rest of the field.

2 months later
#544 1 year ago

Genius! It’s quite literally like Christmas! I just hope it’s not a giant box of socks.

2 weeks later
#682 1 year ago

If the license holder is making a move hopefully it’s all just transitional and availability will open back up. Unless of course they have decided that they hate money.

The Virtual thing is a bit confusing from my perspective. To me thats an income stream but more than that it is advertising for your game/brand. Stern recognized that and so now you can play some titles even while still available to purchase. Maybe they think they can create their own virtual pinball platform?

#712 1 year ago

It’s a speculation thread... all is fair game. Until we hear from the source there’s no harm in coming up with fun therories. If someone is dumb enough to take anything in a speculation thread as gospel then that’s their problem. Chilax, don’t be embarrassed and hop in the pool, the water is fine. I think the alien cabinet abduction therory is just as valid as anything else here, probably just not as plausible to be fun.

#721 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

It was all discussed in our recent pinball club meeting, the recorded minutes are below, see for yourselves.
https://www.captiongenerator.com/1006612/Hitler-discusses-empty-spot-in-his-pinball-line-up

LMAO!! Awesome. Loved the ladies whispering caption.

3 weeks later
#924 1 year ago

I predict September 18th 2018. For no other reason than it’s my wife’s birthday.

1 week later
#1112 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I would have to disagree with CE description..... Unlike the Stern pro or JJP standard it does have all the features and toys and code that the game was meant to have.
Its just the bling its missing.

JJP standards have all the code and all the toys as well. They typically just don’t have the shakers, powdercoating, and invisiglass (bling). The Stern pro has gotten better as well, although they do still leave out some features. I think the comparison was fair enough. It’s the old “good, better, best” sales model.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
6,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Langhorne, PA
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider merccat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside